Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 10:38:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Don't smoke. Causes cancer."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 62126 times)
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #240 on: November 28, 2011, 09:19:40 AM »

Glad you didn't want to be gross.

Yeah, one day I'll quit holding back and tell you how I really feel.
Stalker
« Reply #241 on: November 28, 2011, 12:03:08 PM »

Yeah, one day I'll quit holding back and tell you how I really feel.
Well, then you'll be forced to deal with MY gross behavior.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #242 on: November 28, 2011, 12:36:17 PM »

Well, then you'll be forced to deal with MY gross behavior.

And Ronny Yu-Suck is laughing at this all the way to the fucking bank. There's just no justice.
ZombieGirl
« Reply #243 on: November 28, 2011, 07:43:14 PM »

And Ronny Yu-Suck is laughing at this all the way to the fucking bank. There's just no justice.

No, there will be justice. I plan on dishing it out as soon as I go to college and get my degrees and show the world how it's SUPPOSE to be done, with a help from others of course to steer me back on track if the bastards somehow manage to brainwash me. Promise me any of you will slap me (I don't care how hard) if I start doing lazy dumbshit like they did with JGTH or Jason X or any of the other bad movies. I'd very much appreciate it.
Stalker
« Reply #244 on: November 29, 2011, 07:55:10 AM »

No, there will be justice. I plan on dishing it out as soon as I go to college and get my degrees and show the world how it's SUPPOSE to be done, with a help from others of course to steer me back on track if the bastards somehow manage to brainwash me. Promise me any of you will slap me (I don't care how hard) if I start doing lazy dumbshit like they did with JGTH or Jason X or any of the other bad movies. I'd very much appreciate it.
Just remember your friedns here at Camp Blood.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #245 on: November 29, 2011, 11:37:16 AM »

I'll bring my taser, we'll keep you from crossing to the dark side.  Cool
Stalker
« Reply #246 on: November 29, 2011, 12:42:21 PM »

I'll bring my taser, we'll keep you from crossing to the dark side.  Cool

LOL- " don't tase me bro!!!!"
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #247 on: November 30, 2011, 11:07:05 AM »

LOL- " don't tase me bro!!!!"

But....I have a taser. What's the point of having a taser if I don't tase people?
Stalker
« Reply #248 on: November 30, 2011, 01:02:56 PM »

But....I have a taser. What's the point of having a taser if I don't tase people?

You have to ask the college kid at the town hall meeting John Kerry had in 2004.  I'm not sure why he said that.  It's like an open invitation to do it.  Don't you think?
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #249 on: November 30, 2011, 06:54:39 PM »

Its weird how I hate this film...but always watch it when its on tv or on a movie channel....I don't get it lol....I know what im in for but always watch for alternate scenes and stuff...
ZombieGirl
« Reply #250 on: November 30, 2011, 11:50:03 PM »

You have to ask the college kid at the town hall meeting John Kerry had in 2004.  I'm not sure why he said that.  It's like an open invitation to do it.  Don't you think?

Wot college kid? I've never heard of any college kid in 2004...

But I agree with Stalker somewhat....tasing is not enough...SET A SPIDER ON ME! (Tarantula maybe...Camel Spiders HELL NO!) That should wake me up, lol!
Stalker
« Reply #251 on: December 01, 2011, 06:55:18 AM »

Wot college kid? I've never heard of any college kid in 2004...

But I agree with Stalker somewhat....tasing is not enough...SET A SPIDER ON ME! (Tarantula maybe...Camel Spiders HELL NO!) That should wake me up, lol!
You have to check it out on you tube.  Anyway, there was this " guy " who went to a John Kerry town hall meeting in 2004 when Kerry was trying to be nominated to run for president, and he made a ruckus, and security tased him.  When the guy saw the taser being pulled out, we got the line, " Don't tase me, bro!!!!".
It's hysterical.  I think it's even made a " World's Wildest Videsos" episode.

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #252 on: December 01, 2011, 10:35:22 AM »

I would take that as an opening, yes.

And Zombie Girl, no spiders. I hate those fucking things. I got a taser and some pepper spray, that should do it. I ain't touching no spider, even if it means you end up making the Friday the 13th version of Rob Zombie's Halloween, lol.
Stalker
« Reply #253 on: December 01, 2011, 11:02:44 AM »

I would take that as an opening, yes.

And Zombie Girl, no spiders. I hate those fucking things. I got a taser and some pepper spray, that should do it. I ain't touching no spider, even if it means you end up making the Friday the 13th version of Rob Zombie's Halloween, lol.
I take it you never watched Arachnophobia.  How'd you like the scene with Reggie the Reckless and Tommy?
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #254 on: December 03, 2011, 09:32:11 PM »

I take it you never watched Arachnophobia.  How'd you like the scene with Reggie the Reckless and Tommy?

I'd have beat the brakes off of Reggie's little ass! He wouldn't have had to worry about Roy.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: