Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 23, 2017, 02:38:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I'm a messenger of God..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 62159 times)
Stalker
« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2011, 07:16:27 AM »

Then how is that better?Jason coming out of the water with a victory is much sweeter

I agree!!!!

locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #226 on: August 02, 2011, 05:41:25 PM »

I love this movie. It was everything I expected it to be, and more. It's a hybrid of both Friday the 13th and a Nightmare on Elm Street, and it has all the things we love and fear about both movies in this one single film. I think if you're use to horror movies, and Freddy and Jason films, it may not scare you as much, but this movie makes for a great action and comedy film too, as well as a homage movie to all the Freddy and Jason films.

Given that Freddy and Jason already have a ton of movies about them, I think it was hard to add anything majorly new to the table, other then introduce new characters again, and then have this cross-over story about both Freddy and Jason doing what they always do best.

That's exactly how I felt back in the day when the movie first came out.. Now it's lost it's spark with me though, I think I've seen it too many times...
Stalker
« Reply #227 on: August 15, 2011, 12:57:00 PM »

I've watched other Freddy or Jason films before or a little after watching FVJ, and I really see very little difference in it other then it's a crossover.

Almost each Freddy and Jason film introduce new characters, and a new story, then Freddy and Jason kill em'. Freddy vs. Jason just brings both worlds together.

When you say a " new story ", don't you just mean a continuing version of the old one?
ZombieGirl
« Reply #228 on: November 21, 2011, 10:30:56 PM »

I think they should've had it like one day, one of Freddy's victims comes to Camp Crystal Lake with some friends to try and get away from the Nightmares then ggets killed by Jason while having a Nightmare in which Freddy gets pissed. He then invades Jason's dreams and they get in a fight where another one of Freddy's victims stumbles upon them in the dreamworld, all hell runs loose, and the victim accidentally brings Jason to her side of the realworld after waking up. He then proceeds to terrorize Spring Wood and Freddy gets even more pissed off, while some kids get the idea to bring Freddy to the Real world and have him and Jason fight to the death. So, after some killing, gore, and bloodshed, Jason in lured to someplace where the kids proceed to set their plan in action only it goes a little wrong, Jason somehow gets traquilized and falls asleep, Freddy comes with one of the kids, and they fight.

And that's as far as I can get right now sicne i don't want to make it sound like a fanfiction here....though, it's not a bad idea to do a re-make fanfiction of Freddy vs. Jason and perhaps make it a writers group thing.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #229 on: November 23, 2011, 10:22:11 AM »

I think they should've had it like one day, one of Freddy's victims comes to Camp Crystal Lake with some friends to try and get away from the Nightmares then ggets killed by Jason while having a Nightmare in which Freddy gets pissed. He then invades Jason's dreams and they get in a fight where another one of Freddy's victims stumbles upon them in the dreamworld, all hell runs loose, and the victim accidentally brings Jason to her side of the realworld after waking up. He then proceeds to terrorize Spring Wood and Freddy gets even more pissed off, while some kids get the idea to bring Freddy to the Real world and have him and Jason fight to the death. So, after some killing, gore, and bloodshed, Jason in lured to someplace where the kids proceed to set their plan in action only it goes a little wrong, Jason somehow gets traquilized and falls asleep, Freddy comes with one of the kids, and they fight.

And that's as far as I can get right now sicne i don't want to make it sound like a fanfiction here....though, it's not a bad idea to do a re-make fanfiction of Freddy vs. Jason and perhaps make it a writers group thing.

Do it! Anything you do will be so much better than what that jobber, Ronny Yu-Suck, poured down our throats like fucking drano. If you need help or advice on any part of it message me, glad to assist.
Stalker
« Reply #230 on: November 23, 2011, 10:47:37 AM »

Do it! Anything you do will be so much better than what that jobber, Ronny Yu-Suck, poured down our throats like fucking drano. If you need help or advice on any part of it message me, glad to assist.
Count me in, man!!!!
ZombieGirl
« Reply #231 on: November 24, 2011, 01:04:23 AM »

Well, it'd be cool to do it and make it more interesting by re-suing the character they had only changing them a bit and perhaps tweek them around. With Lori...I just felt like she would be the bipolar type...you know like she gets all sad and depressed one second then, WA-POW! HULK SMASH! Yeah, actually, why don't we all give these character some mental disorders....and have them all in the mental insitute thingy in the movie and they each have adifferent disorver. Like one is a nymphomaniac, another in an insomaniac, Psychotic depression, etc. etc. And the only thing they have in common is Freddy. I think it'd be fun!
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #232 on: November 24, 2011, 09:50:09 AM »

Well, it'd be cool to do it and make it more interesting by re-suing the character they had only changing them a bit and perhaps tweek them around. With Lori...I just felt like she would be the bipolar type...you know like she gets all sad and depressed one second then, WA-POW! HULK SMASH! Yeah, actually, why don't we all give these character some mental disorders....and have them all in the mental insitute thingy in the movie and they each have adifferent disorver. Like one is a nymphomaniac, another in an insomaniac, Psychotic depression, etc. etc. And the only thing they have in common is Freddy. I think it'd be fun!

Nice, so basically what we're shooting for is Dream Warriors with the added element of Jason. I love it!
Stalker
« Reply #233 on: November 24, 2011, 05:26:08 PM »

Nice, so basically what we're shooting for is Dream Warriors with the added element of Jason. I love it!
You betcha!!!!
ZombieGirl
« Reply #234 on: November 24, 2011, 05:48:14 PM »

Yes, i guess u can say that. Though, I'll admit the only Nightmare on Elm. Street movies I like or 1 and 3, the rest can just go die in a hole.
Stalker
« Reply #235 on: November 25, 2011, 06:45:36 AM »

Yes, i guess u can say that. Though, I'll admit the only Nightmare on Elm. Street movies I like or 1 and 3, the rest can just go die in a hole.
You are right on with that one!!!!
ZombieGirl
« Reply #236 on: November 25, 2011, 03:51:14 PM »

Well, i can't really a do a story remake of FvsJ because I'm already doing another story. But I'll let u guys know when I'll start so u can help give me ideas. :3
Stalker
« Reply #237 on: November 25, 2011, 07:00:10 PM »

Actually, it didn't seem much like Drano was being poured doiwn my throat.  It was more like hot antifreeze.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #238 on: November 26, 2011, 09:53:00 PM »

Actually, it didn't seem much like Drano was being poured doiwn my throat.  It was more like hot antifreeze.

See, I was going to say like a combination of kerosene and bum urine.
Stalker
« Reply #239 on: November 27, 2011, 06:33:17 PM »

See, I was going to say like a combination of kerosene and bum urine.
Glad you didn't want to be gross.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: