Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 12, 2017, 08:47:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Kill her Mommy! Kill her!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 64185 times)
Jessie
Crystal Lake Resident Hobo
Counselor

« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2011, 03:59:43 AM »

I would love to see JEH's Freddy and Mears' Jason go up against each other. They both seem more ruthless and serious (in both cases, ie Freddy's behavior and Jason's running and higher intelligence). I think that if it is ever redone, then it would need to be more horror oriented than action oriented like FVJ. Overall, I enjoed FVJ, but it could have been stronger.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #181 on: May 22, 2011, 08:58:22 AM »

I would love to see JEH's Freddy and Mears' Jason go up against each other. They both seem more ruthless and serious (in both cases, ie Freddy's behavior and Jason's running and higher intelligence). I think that if it is ever redone, then it would need to be more horror oriented than action oriented like FVJ. Overall, I enjoed FVJ, but it could have been stronger.

Yeah, what it needs is an actual HORROR DIRECTOR if they do another one of these! Ronny Yu-Suck simply did not cut the proverbial muster. I'd love to see him direct some Jason Statham films, like a new Transporter movie or something, but he needs to be banned from horror! FOREVER!
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #182 on: May 23, 2011, 12:15:45 PM »

but he needs to be banned from horror! FOREVER!

I absolutely agree
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2011, 06:21:40 AM »

My favorite Scene is with the Gas tanks thingy's.

He Launches them into Jason.

Some of Freddy's Lines Are funny as hell
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #184 on: May 31, 2011, 01:46:25 PM »

My favorite Scene is with the Gas tanks thingy's.

He Launches them into Jason.

Some of Freddy's Lines Are funny as hell

The oxygen tank torpedos? Yeah those were pretty cool.
Jessie
Counselor

« Reply #185 on: May 31, 2011, 01:59:19 PM »

The oxygen tank torpedos? Yeah those were pretty cool.
I agree on that one. And I also loved when Jason dragged Freddy through the glass windows. Cheesy
slasherfan
« Reply #186 on: May 31, 2011, 03:00:58 PM »

I absolutely agree

would it be going too far to ban him from the planet?
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #187 on: June 02, 2011, 08:56:48 AM »

???
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #188 on: June 02, 2011, 11:55:58 PM »

The end fight scene between Freddy and Jason isn't all bad...but to have JV be afraid of water was a horrible decision ..mainly because he's killed at least 5 people IN the water! Along with the end of pt6 when he actually walks into the lake after Tommy....it just doest sit right with me..if JV had been anti-water from the get go..id buy it...but the way it came about randomly weakens the film heavily for me...
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #189 on: June 03, 2011, 02:29:12 AM »

The end fight scene between Freddy and Jason isn't all bad...but to have JV be afraid of water was a horrible decision ..mainly because he's killed at least 5 people IN the water! Along with the end of pt6 when he actually walks into the lake after Tommy....it just doest sit right with me..if JV had been anti-water from the get go..id buy it...but the way it came about randomly weakens the film heavily for me...

Yeah i mean He Spent Nearly All his Life in water, He Should of got use to it by now.
mike ferrer
« Reply #190 on: June 03, 2011, 02:31:54 AM »

Jimmy knows his shit... hit me up about New Nightmare tomorro bro
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #191 on: June 03, 2011, 02:32:34 AM »

Jimmy knows his shit... hit me up about New Nightmare tomorro bro

He sure does.
Stalker
« Reply #192 on: June 03, 2011, 07:49:13 PM »

This movie stunk IMO.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #193 on: June 06, 2011, 05:00:31 AM »

Dunno, maybe if he signs a binding pledge to never do another horror film again we let him stay. If not we need to build some sort of outer space detention colony: Camp Planet X-Ray!
Jessie
Counselor

« Reply #194 on: June 06, 2011, 05:17:48 AM »

Dunno, maybe if he signs a binding pledge to never do another horror film again we let him stay. If not we need to build some sort of outer space detention colony: Camp Planet X-Ray!

That could work! Each horror fan chipping in a few here and there... we'd have enough money in no time!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: