Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 13, 2017, 02:16:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Don't go out there!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 64222 times)
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2011, 05:50:38 PM »

lol no doubt.  it seems like Jason kept gettin cooler looking as time went on and then they totally fucked it up with that oversized head or undersized mask. 

Yeah, plus the long hillbilly hair and the jacket and all of that just added up to a terrible look.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2011, 11:40:18 PM »

Freddy character was strong as JVs was put to shame...he was mostly just filler until the end really...IMO its more of an elm street flick than a friday13...
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2011, 04:27:47 AM »

Freddy character was strong as JVs was put to shame...he was mostly just filler until the end really...IMO its more of an elm street flick than a friday13...

Yeah, and I think that was Ronny Yu-Suck's intentions from the beginning, which is why he fired Kane because he knew with the true Jason in the film he couldn't make it this giant Freddy tribute that it turned in to. Yu-Suck was nothing but a Freddy mark and botched this entire thing from beginning to end to put over Freddy at the expense of Jason and the fans.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2011, 11:14:06 PM »

Yeah if Kane had played JV..he probably would have out shown Englund..and being a "silent" character too...
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #169 on: March 26, 2011, 01:04:56 AM »

Yeah if Kane had played JV..he probably would have out shown Englund..and being a "silent" character too...

See I don't think Kane would've out shown Englund as you put it. I think they would've blended perfectly together and made for an awesome combination. I think if Kane had been in the mask where he belonged Jason would've shown up, unlike the Kirzinger version where he was basically a prop.
mike ferrer
« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2011, 08:09:38 PM »

i'd have to agree there.  kane may have balanced that out a bit with a stronger performance as Jason.  but i mean the whole movie had elm st written all over it lol
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #171 on: April 01, 2011, 10:25:11 AM »

i'd have to agree there.  kane may have balanced that out a bit with a stronger performance as Jason.  but i mean the whole movie had elm st written all over it lol

That's what happens when you let a mark run the show.
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #172 on: May 11, 2011, 06:57:33 PM »

I disagree because even though the movie took place on Elm St. Jason had the most kills and stole the show. Yeah Robert was great as Freddy as he always is, but he hardly got to kill anyone.. Like what 2 kills or something in the whole movie? Nah it was Jason takes Elm St. all the way... And that and FrankenJason are my 2 main beefs with this movie. I think it's entertaining as hell, but they did Freddy wrong by not letting him kill and they did Jason wrong by having Frankenstein do the role
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« Reply #173 on: May 11, 2011, 07:11:54 PM »

I disagree because even though the movie took place on Elm St. Jason had the most kills and stole the show. Yeah Robert was great as Freddy as he always is, but he hardly got to kill anyone.. Like what 2 kills or something in the whole movie? Nah it was Jason takes Elm St. all the way... And that and FrankenJason are my 2 main beefs with this movie. I think it's entertaining as hell, but they did Freddy wrong by not letting him kill and they did Jason wrong by having Frankenstein do the role

Yeah and when they do FvJ again as a remake Haley and Mears will be in the roles most likely (hopefully) and that means Jason won't be played by Frankenstein.
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #174 on: May 12, 2011, 05:39:39 AM »

means Jason won't be played by Frankenstein.

This will happen only if this moron from Hong Kong will not have anything with this.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #175 on: May 12, 2011, 11:44:03 PM »

Even though JV had a higher body count...freddy was more the main focus IMO...
slasherfan
« Reply #176 on: May 13, 2011, 08:09:07 AM »

The movie in general needed focus.  I think I'd rather see Michael vs. Jason, but it might be a silent movie if it's just them.
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2011, 11:49:16 AM »

Even though JV had a higher body count...freddy was more the main focus IMO...
Well that could be because Freddy talks, he gets more attention, but if you look at who's doing the killing, who gets more screen time it's Jason
Bloodee Jacob/Freddy V
Camp Cook

"I love someone I can never have..."

« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2011, 04:56:07 PM »

The movie in general needed focus.  I think I'd rather see Michael vs. Jason, but it might be a silent movie if it's just them.

I'd see it but really I don't think Myers would be to much trouble for Jason especially an Undead Jason or Remake Jason even. But they would have to somehow make Myers better/stronger/etc then he really or normally is.
coolj712
Jason Kicks A**
Camper

« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2011, 04:50:02 PM »

it was okay could of had beena lot better but still a preety good one
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: