Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 20, 2017, 02:48:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Is this the way they wear their jackets back in the mental hospital?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 62003 times)
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #135 on: November 09, 2010, 10:39:49 AM »

thats awesome jet now we have Ronny Yu-suck and Butt Buttkinningson  Grin.. and of course they are both part of the same horrible film lol

Yep, and give me some time and I'll nail down some nicknames for the other jobbers so Ronny Yu-suck and Butt Buttkissinson won't be alone in the non-stop ball busting that is life in Jet world.
Batty Part 2
The Shape
Counselor

I'm Baaaaaaack....

« Reply #136 on: November 10, 2010, 01:05:27 PM »

right on dude... this movie really did suck... they turned JV into a mindless stiff walking puppet..

He was a mindless stiff walking puppet long before Freddy vs. Jason.
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #137 on: November 10, 2010, 03:04:27 PM »

You know what, Jimmy, you're right! Ronny Yu-suck is not even fit to be a jobber, he's a bitch!

I'm with you, dude. No wonder that this hack never directed in Hollywood again.  Grin Roll Eyes

Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #138 on: November 11, 2010, 11:32:58 AM »

I'm with you, dude. No wonder that this hack never directed in Hollywood again.  Grin Roll Eyes

I would be surprised if anyone would let this no talent fucker direct a Kindergarten Christmas Play after how bad he fucked up Freddy vs. Jason. Which, btw, should've been called Jason vs. Freddy, imho.
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #139 on: November 11, 2010, 02:11:52 PM »

I would be surprised if anyone would let this no talent fucker direct a Kindergarten Christmas Play after how bad he fucked up Freddy vs. Jason. Which, btw, should've been called Jason vs. Freddy, imho.

I'll laugh if Russian producers asked him to direct S.S.D-2. Grin Grin Grin

locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #140 on: November 11, 2010, 02:29:01 PM »

Agreed
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #141 on: November 13, 2010, 11:33:26 AM »

LOL ...sorry dude.. but i totally disagree with you...
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #142 on: November 13, 2010, 12:22:34 PM »

Me too. And the whole Freddy controlling him angle sucked. Part of what makes Jason so awesome is the fact that he can not be controlled. Okay, so Freddy imitated his mother, that;s fine, I liked that. But Jason is a hell of a lot smarter than to not realize that there's no reason why his mother would send him to Elm Street.
Batty Part 2
The Shape
Counselor

I'm Baaaaaaack....

« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2010, 04:44:12 PM »

Watch 6,7,8 and 9 some time. And Jason X.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2010, 12:29:55 PM »

LOL, not a Hodder fan I take it?
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2010, 03:14:42 PM »

i have... and he doesnt move anywhere near as slow/stiff... the way kane breaths.. and his body language.. the way he uses his arms.. tilts his head.. added alot to JVs character in my opinion...and CJs performance was alot more livelier than Kens... and theres nothin you can say to steer me otherwise lol Grin
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2010, 03:59:54 PM »

i have... and he doesnt move anywhere near as slow/stiff... the way kane breaths.. and his body language.. the way he uses his arms.. tilts his head.. added alot to JVs character in my opinion...and CJs performance was alot more livelier than Kens... and theres nothin you can say to steer me otherwise lol Grin

CJ Graham > Butt Buttkissinson
CJ Graham's last bowel movement as Jason > Butt Buttkissinson
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #147 on: January 14, 2011, 11:56:12 PM »

CJ Graham's last vomit is better then Butt Buttkissinson lol!!! And I liked FvJ, but Jason's portrayal was really bad, I'll agree to that, he seemed more like Frankenstein or something then Jason... I didn't notice it all that much before, but the last few times I watched it, I payed more attention to his portrayal and I can't deny the truth. Ken Buttkissinson is not the person to play Jason
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2011, 12:10:13 AM »

I payed more attention to his portrayal and I can't deny the truth. Ken Buttkissinson is not the person to play Jason

Agreed loc, I think it was Ronny Yu who said that he wanted Jason to be more sympathetic and since he is the strong/silent type, the progression to Frankenstein happened. It's especially easy to see when you look at Jason's boots, those things were huge and very similar to Frankenstein.

My question to you or anyone for that matter is, Do you think that it was Ronny Yu's fault for Ken's performance as Jason? Ken Kirzinger's fault? or the both of them? If I didn't know any better from watching the movie I would've thought that the stand-in for Jason was actually a statue because he remains motionless a lot. At least with Kane Hodder there was aggression and the puffing of his chest, here..he is just sorta stoned..hanging around like a scarecrow.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #149 on: January 15, 2011, 07:05:20 PM »

CJ Graham's last vomit is better then Butt Buttkissinson lol!!! And I liked FvJ, but Jason's portrayal was really bad, I'll agree to that, he seemed more like Frankenstein or something then Jason... I didn't notice it all that much before, but the last few times I watched it, I payed more attention to his portrayal and I can't deny the truth. Ken Buttkissinson is not the person to play Jason

YES! At long last I have opened the eyes of this once blind man so that he may now SEE! Loc, you totally nailed it, of course, agreeing with the Jet is usually an easy ticket to getting it right, lol.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: