Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 17, 2017, 10:55:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason's body disappeared from the morgue."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Freddy Vs Jason Discussion  (Read 61854 times)
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2010, 11:51:18 PM »

Why would anyone expect a Friday the 13th or A Nightmare on Elm street movie to be an Oscar winner??
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2010, 12:59:31 AM »

Why would anyone expect a Friday the 13th or A Nightmare on Elm street movie to be an Oscar winner??

I did not expect that this will be a great film,  but I was hoping for a serious horror-action-type film. Something like a remake of Dawn of the Dead or Blade 1 and 2. I mean, movie with a lot of violence, drive and still had some suspense. Bu Ronny Y made a silly teen-comedy with lots of vulgar jokes and idiotic characters.

hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2010, 05:05:57 AM »

I did not expect that this will be a great film,  but I was hoping for a serious horror-action-type film. Something like a remake of Dawn of the Dead or Blade 1 and 2. I mean, movie with a lot of violence, drive and still had some suspense. Bu Ronny Y made a silly teen-comedy with lots of vulgar jokes and idiotic characters.

i completely agree !!
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2010, 10:29:18 AM »

That's because Ronny Yu was a Hong Kong action director who had no idea what to do with an American horror movie and thusly had no business helming one.
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2010, 10:58:01 AM »

That's because Ronny Yu was a Hong Kong action director who had no idea what to do with an American horror movie and thusly had no business helming one.

Then what the hell this nerd agreed to direct it? Why producers could not find a really talented director?

Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2010, 11:02:35 AM »

Then what the hell this nerd agreed to direct it? Why producers could not find a really talented director?

Money.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2010, 11:09:43 AM »

Money.

i was just gonna say....it all about the Benjamins...haha
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2010, 11:12:41 AM »

Money.

I understand, but I still do not understand why Ronny Yu. Why not Guillermo Del Toro or David R. Ellis, those guys in those years had a strong contract with the studio New Line Cinema, producers could bring them to direct Freddy vs. Jason, but instead they called this idiot Ronny who already directed 'Bride of Chucky', that sucks too.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2010, 11:14:45 AM »

I understand, but I still do not understand why Ronny Yu. Why not Guillermo Del Toro or David R. Ellis, those guys in those years had a strong contract with the studio New Line Cinema, producers could bring them to direct Freddy vs. Jason, but instead they called this idiot Ronny who already directed 'Bride of Chucky', that sucks too.

He was there and he was probably cheaper and a lot more pliable to doing what the suits wanted him to do. That being said, Ronny Yu was a jobber director with a jobber Jason, so we shouldn't have expected much better than what we got with that combination.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2010, 11:16:07 AM »

He was there and he was probably cheaper and a lot more pliable to doing what the suits wanted him to do. That being said, Ronny Yu was a jobber director with a jobber Jason, so we shouldn't have expected much better than what we got with that combination.

hmm.. was it Ronny Yu who really wanted Ken?... or the suits upstairs?
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #130 on: November 08, 2010, 11:20:39 AM »

hmm.. was it Ronny Yu who really wanted Ken?

Yes. He hates the work of Hodder and replaced him with Ken.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #131 on: November 08, 2010, 11:23:03 AM »

You figure this movie is going to make a shit load of money regardless,so why not spend a few extra on Kane?And I bet when it came down to it,im sure Kane would have taking a pay cut-the guy loved playing Jason
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2010, 11:23:25 AM »

Yes. He hates the work of Hodder and replaced him with Ken.

thats kool.. i was kinda makin a joke as to Ronny bein a bitch as to rollin over for the big wigs.. but yeah  Smiley
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #133 on: November 09, 2010, 09:59:45 AM »

thats kool.. i was kinda makin a joke as to Ronny bein a bitch as to rollin over for the big wigs.. but yeah  Smiley

You know what, Jimmy, you're right! Ronny Yu-suck is not even fit to be a jobber, he's a bitch!
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #134 on: November 09, 2010, 10:17:50 AM »

You know what, Jimmy, you're right! Ronny Yu-suck is not even fit to be a jobber, he's a bitch!

thats awesome jet now we have Ronny Yu-suck and Butt Buttkinningson  Grin.. and of course they are both part of the same horrible film lol
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: