Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 16, 2017, 01:33:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason Voorhees has been dead for years!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: So I just watched Freddy vs. Jason again and noticed something bizarre  (Read 4764 times)
joshua123
New Blood

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2008, 08:44:08 AM »

from memory i thought freddy has the idea jason would just disappear and move on when hed killed enough people to restore fear. He told jason he couldn't die maybe to add in extra motivation for him to rise from the dead and kill  just as he used to. So when freddy said why won't you die when fighting jason later on, its just a coincidence that it links with what he said before, freddy probably never thought about having to get rid of jason until he had to ....and was then shocked at how hard it was
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 10:03:09 AM »

normally in the dream world.... freddy can kill his victims....he didnt know JV could "regenerate"... therefore not die..
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: