Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 17, 2017, 08:19:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Fuck you Jason"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Todd Farmer's script  (Read 4217 times)
Stealth
Camper

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2013, 01:15:21 AM »

Here's his original script and yes it was much better.

http://www.dailyscript.com/scripts/Jason_X_early.html

Isn't this a script for Jason X not Freddy VS. Jason?
FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 06:26:02 AM »

Yeah, but I was showing Stan the original script for JX which at the time I thought he hadn't read.
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 05:00:29 PM »

Grin
Jameslofton
Camp Cook

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2017, 05:22:17 AM »

Stop with the needless thread bumps!! Especially when its just with a damn smiley. If you have nothing to say, don't contribute to the discussion.

I'm tellin ya....when young people who mainly focus on social media  trickle in to forums, its gonna be the knockout blow to the forums still hanging in. A few words or just a smiley does not cut the mustard on message boards....yet this is the main form of communication these days.
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2017, 10:05:32 AM »

you're right James lofton j stopped the nonsense /2012/01/todd-farmers-plans-for-jason-x-2-and-3.html Wink
SexMurderArt
Camper

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2017, 01:02:46 PM »

Stop with the needless thread bumps!! Especially when its just with a damn smiley. If you have nothing to say, don't contribute to the discussion.

I'm tellin ya....when young people who mainly focus on social media  trickle in to forums, its gonna be the knockout blow to the forums still hanging in. A few words or just a smiley does not cut the mustard on message boards....yet this is the main form of communication these days.

Fabien is a trolling moron.  Going back to old threads too i believe can cause issues with the forum. Hes just a annoying rodent. Hopefully he leaves soon.  "OH WHAT ABOUT part 3 CUT?!"
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2017, 03:21:55 PM »

sexmurderart  say I decided to stop with my nonsense now I discuss seriously why do you stir shit sexmurderart we could be friends but I see you're crooked
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 03:52:56 PM by fabien » Logged
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2017, 03:28:57 PM »

I would like to know for when is the release of Friday, the 13th of 2017 it was due out in October
SexMurderArt
Camper

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2017, 05:23:05 PM »

I would like to know for when is the release of Friday, the 13th of 2017 it was due out in October

Ok ill be nice here.  The movie and the franchise is in trouble because of a legal dispute between the writer of the original and the director sean s cunningham.  The movie got shutdown for legal reasons while a statement from paramount claimed it was from a bad reboot of the ring series.  If victor miller wins this case you probably won't see any more friday the 13th movies anytime soon.  The series is in more trouble than people think.
fabien
Lifeguard

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2017, 06:18:49 PM »

ok thank you
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: