Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 20, 2017, 05:05:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This is a rave, not a Halloween party!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Goes To Hell Discussion  (Read 56482 times)
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #360 on: October 21, 2014, 06:37:09 PM »

Dont think anyone said this so im not sure if its correct or not. When Duke is in the diner i could swear that song from the diner scene in the original Friday The 13th is playing. Is it or am i hearing things?
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #361 on: December 07, 2014, 03:18:49 AM »

It isn't. Nor could it be, because of the rights issues between Paramount and New Line at the time.
mnknut22
« Reply #362 on: December 07, 2014, 12:51:25 PM »

if im correct, harry wrote and made that song on the spot because they didn't know what kind of music to add to the scene considering the budget was low and they didn't want to get into any rights issues with other artists.
Jessica
« Reply #363 on: January 20, 2015, 04:32:44 PM »

Rich is right. It's not the same song from the original. Just something that sounds similar.

Embarrassing Fact: I like the song from the original. It's called "Sail Away, Tiny Sparrow" and it's actually in my iTunes. There. I said it.
Body Boy
Lifeguard

« Reply #364 on: January 21, 2015, 03:25:45 PM »

Rich is right. It's not the same song from the original. Just something that sounds similar.

Embarrassing Fact: I like the song from the original. It's called "Sail Away, Tiny Sparrow" and it's actually in my iTunes. There. I said it.

That's not embarrassing...
It's a good song.
Jessica
« Reply #365 on: January 23, 2015, 05:45:28 PM »

Not embarrassing if I played the song in front of fellow Friday The 13th fans. But if I played it in front of my friends? Embarrassing! LOL. They'd be like, "What the **** is this?!"
Body Boy
Lifeguard

« Reply #366 on: January 23, 2015, 07:35:41 PM »

Not embarrassing if I played the song in front of fellow Friday The 13th fans. But if I played it in front of my friends? Embarrassing! LOL. They'd be like, "What the **** is this?!"

You need more open minded friends, lol.
Jessica
« Reply #367 on: January 30, 2015, 02:36:16 AM »

You need more open minded friends, lol.

None of my friends are into horror movies. Not a one. And even when they DO watch one (at a sleepover or whatever) they call them "scary movies." When I say "horror movies" somebody inevitably jokes, "Whore movies?! Har har har."
Lalaaidannicole
follow me on instagram: @lalaaidan
New Blood

You don't watch horror movies?? Haha, wow.

« Reply #368 on: February 11, 2015, 01:42:20 AM »

I dont hate this film, and i dont like it. I mean first of all, Jason does not have a sister! Remember what his mother said in the first film, "He was my son..... My ONLY child." Meaning that Diana cannot be Mrs. Voorhees daughter. UNLESS, Diana is the daughter of Elias Voorhees, which is Jason's father. I mean, i have heard many theories about the family.
Anyways, Jason goes to Hell, is not the best in the series, but not the worst.  Jason Pt. 9 Jason Pt. 9 Jason Pt. 9 Jason Pt. 9
mnknut22
« Reply #369 on: February 16, 2015, 01:20:33 PM »

there's so many theories and missing pieces to the voorhees background that i think it made it interesting. Ms. Voorhees was clearly a sociopath, who could of abandoned her daughter (left her to the dad) in favor of her mongoloid son jason.  Sean cunningham wanted this movie to have a family element to it, kinda like the first one did to an extent and explore on that. Adam marcus created a movie that made you think, and explore other possibilities. I understand why fans hate it, but I personally have always considered this one high on the list of my favorites in the series. Sure its kind of a mess at times, but it offers more if your able to use your imagination a little bit more.  Plus its definitely the most violent entry in the series by far, still to this day.  Thank you KNB efx.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #370 on: June 14, 2015, 01:51:30 PM »

This is one of the first films I have seen in the franchise. Sure it seems very different than the other films, but I kind of like this movie too. Sure it is a better "horror film" than it is a "Friday the 13th film" but there is nothing wrong with that. You have basically nine films in the franchise that do exactly the same thing [I am including the remake with the first eight Paramount films], then you have one film dealing with supernatural possession, one film in space, and one film featuring Freddy.

Jason Goes to Hell told a unique story. It had great gore effects. It also had interesting characters.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #371 on: August 28, 2015, 02:31:02 AM »

Someone said that the change from Paramount to New Line was very abrupt. Well yeah it was but also remember if it wasn't for New Line we wouldn't have gotten such a fun film as well as Jason X and FvsJ.
mhtdtr
New Blood

« Reply #372 on: October 09, 2015, 01:08:26 PM »

Today i saw the movie again and if previously i thought this film was bad, today i think it is just awful, the worst in the franchise by far, it seems it has nothing to do with Friday the 13th. If you change Jason for another killer could be any other film.
First the look of Jason. The mask is cool but the hair makes no sense with previous films (forget about returning to the camp)
Jason does not feel like Jason. I explain myself: when he is in his body again he is just stupid. Throw away Steven three times instead of killing him.
Seems that they tried to make a film like Nightmare on Elm street with supernatural elements but it is not appropriate for a Jason film. Jason has no sister, there is no prophecy about he can only be killed by a family member with some knife. It is just stupid. The whole thing at the end with the demons is stupid even for a supernatural film, makes no sense in a Friday film.
There is no horror in this film, seeing a random guy killing people it is not scary at all. There are so many things wrong with this movie that it is not worthy to see again.
Blane
« Reply #373 on: February 25, 2016, 01:55:26 AM »

Throw away Steven three times instead of killing him.

That final battle was bullshit. Not just because of Jason farting around instead of killing him, but just the overall boredom. We've seen some GREAT final battles in this franchise. JGTH doesn't hold up in that department for sure.

It's got some kickass kills though!
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #374 on: May 13, 2016, 10:19:13 PM »

Was thinking about this movie today. My favorite kill is still the girl in the tent. That was an amazing effect!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26
  Print  

Jump to: