Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 13, 2017, 05:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This place is cursed! It's got a death curse!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Goes To Hell Discussion  (Read 58500 times)
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #195 on: February 22, 2012, 02:11:12 PM »

No one would listen. I apologize, looking back, I know I should have done the right thing and phoned in a bomb threat or pulled the fire alarm. Sorry, I let a lot of people down. It is my biggest mistake and regret.
You are forgiven. 
Evildead13th
« Reply #196 on: February 22, 2012, 02:39:30 PM »

No need to phone in a bomb threat Nikki, this movie bombed on it's own! Wink
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #197 on: February 22, 2012, 02:50:03 PM »

Too bad no one pulled a fire alarm!!!
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #198 on: February 23, 2012, 11:32:46 AM »

Bah dum dum!
JasonV
Lifeguard

« Reply #199 on: June 19, 2012, 03:39:41 AM »

I'm still undecided about this one. I watch it on occasions and is the last Friday movie I bought and kept. The gore was there in bucket loads and Jason looked pretty cool for the 10 mins he was in it.

The part I didn't like or buy into was Jason having a sister. Mrs. Voorhees stated in part 1 that Jason was her only child, so I'm assuming Mr Voorhees had an affair, well seeing as we never officially met Mr Voorhees I think it was a weak idea.

I don't hate this movie but I don't love it either.
phoenixashes
Atlarman Reborn
Camp Cook

« Reply #200 on: June 19, 2012, 11:59:29 AM »

i respect the fact that they were trying to be different in this on but the went a bit too heavy on the "xfiles" shit i mean its insulting as a fan... i mean it like somebody had the idea 4 a fun visual gag of blowing jason up in the first 5 mins of the film and everyone was on board- then they went uh ok what do we do for the next 85 mins??
then some "genius" pipes up " ooooh i know- anybody see the movie the hidden?" lmao
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #201 on: July 08, 2012, 01:49:49 PM »

I didn't feel insulted by it at all. I actually thought it was a very enjoyable horror film.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2012, 06:16:03 PM »

this to me had a made for tv feel to it.. and was kinda too .. i dont wanna use the word silly.. but it was for me... although it was bloody as hell...
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »

If you liked this movie you are not a "true" jason fan, and yes the movie did contradict previous movies. first the necronomicon is in the voorhees "mansion" until recently in comics jason had no connection to the evil dead, and since when did jason have a mansion and jumped from body to body never is when. You see him in every movie and he never does that until this one he always got hurt stayed down then recuperated and what not. new line took jason and fucked the franchise up just like they did with freddy from part 4 and on.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #204 on: July 16, 2012, 05:38:31 PM »

If you liked this movie you are not a "true" jason fan, and yes the movie did contradict previous movies. first the necronomicon is in the voorhees "mansion" until recently in comics jason had no connection to the evil dead, and since when did jason have a mansion and jumped from body to body never is when. You see him in every movie and he never does that until this one he always got hurt stayed down then recuperated and what not. new line took jason and fucked the franchise up just like they did with freddy from part 4 and on.
You know it, pal!!!!
Lynch
Camper

« Reply #205 on: July 17, 2012, 06:15:43 AM »

Defining what a "true" Jason fan is, is a topic itself.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #206 on: July 17, 2012, 09:50:37 AM »

yeah this one to me has none of the "friday feel" to it at all.... i think the muscial score plays a big part in my dislike for it.. along with the really.. really poor acting... but 2 things i do like about this flick are.. the gore.. and vickie  Grin
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #207 on: July 17, 2012, 02:43:48 PM »

yeah this one to me has none of the "friday feel" to it at all.... i think the muscial score plays a big part in my dislike for it.. along with the really.. really poor acting... but 2 things i do like about this flick are.. the gore.. and vickie  Grin
I'll stay with the gore.
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #208 on: July 17, 2012, 02:50:55 PM »

Kill wise it was decent but even in these movies I still Like a cohesive story and a consisitent canon.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #209 on: July 17, 2012, 03:05:30 PM »

Kill wise it was decent but even in these movies I still Like a cohesive story and a consisitent canon.
Great minds think alike.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: