Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 04:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I think we're dead meat"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Goes To Hell Discussion  (Read 56443 times)
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2010, 11:22:14 AM »

Its a cool concept,but not for Jason.Have you seen Shocker?Thats some body jumping for ya lol and I actually like that movie

jimmyd sings: SHOCKER!!! SHOCKER!!!

haha i dont care i love that movie... actually  fallen is kinda the same premise too lol..
Stan Below
Lifeguard

« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2010, 11:24:24 AM »

This film was the first Friday is shown in the cinemas of Russia.
When I saw it the first time on the big screen, it was impressive.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2010, 11:26:10 AM »

Fallen is cool movie too....TIME is on my side...yes it is...
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2010, 07:43:13 PM »

JGTH would've been good, if jason didn't jump from body to body. He really had an awesome look! but we didn't see that much of it.
maSta prAylude
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2010, 01:28:56 AM »

I liked it, I guess cause i'm kinda in a way into sci-fi stuff...
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2010, 10:02:43 AM »

Its a cool concept,but not for Jason.Have you seen Shocker?Thats some body jumping for ya lol and I actually like that movie

See, Shocker kicked ass! I'll never know why they didn't make any sequels to that movie.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2010, 10:14:38 AM »

See, Shocker kicked ass! I'll never know why they didn't make any sequels to that movie.

mitch pileggi (skinner Grin) was awesome in this..would have loved to see more.. who knows they may remake THIS one day lol...

the body switching in JGTH wasnt bad... i like how the body turns into a puddle of puke when hes done with them lol
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #127 on: November 09, 2010, 10:41:37 AM »

mitch pileggi (skinner Grin) was awesome in this..would have loved to see more.. who knows they may remake THIS one day lol...

Oh God no! They'll only fuck it up!

the body switching in JGTH wasnt bad... i like how the body turns into a puddle of puke when hes done with them lol

Yes! That was part of what made this movie so fucking awesome!
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »

The gore in general in jgth was awesome. There's several things that made jgth good imo, the only thing that i would say was bad is that jason doesn't stay in his own body, but it doesn't hurt the movie at all imo. Jgth is one of my favorites because it brought something new to the franchise
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #129 on: November 11, 2010, 11:31:27 AM »

The gore in general in jgth was awesome. There's several things that made jgth good imo, the only thing that i would say was bad is that jason doesn't stay in his own body, but it doesn't hurt the movie at all imo. Jgth is one of my favorites because it brought something new to the franchise

We don't always agree, locdasmoke, but on this we're totally in step with one another!
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #130 on: November 11, 2010, 02:27:07 PM »

We don't always agree, locdasmoke, but on this we're totally in step with one another!

I hear ya man! Well what would the world be like if everybody agreed on everything right? lol..

Anyway, yeah I'm with ya though and I think JGTH is highly under rated in the series
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #131 on: November 12, 2010, 10:34:20 AM »

I hear ya man! Well what would the world be like if everybody agreed on everything right? lol..

Anyway, yeah I'm with ya though and I think JGTH is highly under rated in the series

I think in later years, especially after they crank out another series of remade/rebooted Jason movies, that all of the original films, this one probably more so than any of the others, are going to rise in people's estimations and get a lot more appreciation.
Shuttle
BANNED
Counselor

''WINNING!''

« Reply #132 on: April 26, 2011, 09:48:23 AM »

Ok i have to say The insane Mother fucker Jason Voorhees Has just went outside of the Box.
MikeGrosso
Victim

« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2011, 12:17:22 AM »

I am in middle ground for this movie, 5 out of 10.
coolj712
Jason Kicks A**
Camper

« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2011, 03:38:34 PM »

i thought this movie was okay but it had its faults it should of had more jason i like it alot better than jason x though
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: