Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 20, 2017, 11:21:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "What the hell is going on here?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Jason Goes To Hell Discussion  (Read 56517 times)
MrVooRheeS
Lifeguard

He Returns 2010

« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2009, 01:23:14 PM »

Hm... what?!

Let me re-phrase that, he looks good in the movie, but he doesn't look the best.  Wink
MichaelMyers1978
Counselor

Death Star

« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2009, 04:12:10 PM »

i would give this movie a 3/10 Smiley
MrVooRheeS
Lifeguard

He Returns 2010

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2009, 04:44:40 PM »

Thats pretty high.
MichaelMyers1978
Counselor

Death Star

« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2009, 11:10:51 AM »

Thats pretty high.

yea i was being kind,  Cool
Mr Boldman
Lifeguard

Carving a bloody path through the bowels of hell.

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2009, 03:09:59 PM »

This was more of a character oriented movie and I love it.
It could stand alone as a movie, and it just adds more to the mythos of Jason.
Plus Creighton Duke (21 jump street himself) Fights Jason and loses (kinda sadly) but that only proves one thing......Jason is stronger than Chuck Norris........(sorry if noone gets the references).

You hit the nail sqaure on the head. People probably moaned that the paramount films were becoming cookie cutter, then when JGTH comes along they moan it's too different.  Roll Eyes It's this films indifference to the rest of the F13 series, is the reason I like it so much.  It's so different, and it's got a kilelr opening.  Cool
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2009, 08:23:36 AM »

soo.. whats the whole story behind the dagger? why is that the only thing that can kill jason?.... still doesnt make sense to mee.. its been a while since ive watched... hmmm maybe i will tonight.. haha
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2009, 02:10:11 PM »

Basically you have to watch the Evil Dead films, because that is where the Necronomican and that dagger originate. Mrs. V. had a copy of the Nec in the house, which makes it obvious that the dark magic of the book is behind all of Jason's supernatural abilities. That dagger has always gone with the book. Since Jason was portrayed as an evil entity in that particular film, basically since a bloody realative (the only person who could kill him) the knife would magically change into "the dagger" once she got a hold of it.

Actually, the knife itself doesn't have that much story behind it. It is the book that has all the story, so it's only speculation, but one must assume that the knife obviousy is dark and magical as well, probably as a result of some spell from the Book of the Dead.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2009, 08:05:57 PM »

i can appreciate the effort they gave.... but . the movie to me still seems like its making fun of itself..minus a few good kill scenes...
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2009, 01:17:14 AM »

I don't get that making fun of itself vibe. I get that more from Jason Lives and Jason X then Jason Goes to Hell.

I always enjoyed Jason Goes to Hell as a horror film, even if it isn't the best Friday the 13th film.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2009, 09:07:23 AM »

i enjoy a viewing every now and again as well.... i guess its just steven that bothers me th most.. i hate his character...
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2009, 12:30:03 AM »

I thought Warn was probably the most useless character. Duke is one of my favorite characters in the entire series.

The fat lady who owned the diner was another favorite character of mine. She reminded me of Ethal and Jr.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2009, 07:51:56 AM »

I thought Warn was probably the most useless character. Duke is one of my favorite characters in the entire series.

The fat lady who owned the diner was another favorite character of mine. She reminded me of Ethal and Jr.

haha yeah.. the fat lady who owned the diner is awesome... ..also loved Duke... he was the man in the X-files as well...
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2009, 06:03:30 PM »

Lol i Laughed SO hard when she said "Jesus pookey" i dont know why but i love that woman lol
xjediskywalkerx
Camper

« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2009, 12:48:33 AM »

this movie is actually better with the commentary on. The creators were hilarious and i love how they joked about the entire movie. in the begining when one of them said "you mean when this is being looked at by film historians?" the movie really wasent THAT bad. there have been much worse installments in the series in my opinion.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2009, 12:52:19 AM »

Hell yeah! The Jason Goes to Hell commentary track is one of the all time great commentary tracks!

"Close"
"Open"

Priceless!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26
  Print  

Jump to: