Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 17, 2017, 08:37:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason belongs in hell, and I'm gonna see he gets there"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 67776 times)
Ghost
The God of Fuck
Head Counselor

21st Century Schizoid Man

« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2009, 10:49:18 AM »

"Come Get Some!" Duke Nukeum Cool

WHEN WILL DUKE NUKEUM FOREVER COME OUT!!!!!! looks like Duke Nukeum 4never.

POST NUMBER 900!!! STILL NEed glasses?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 10:50:51 AM by doggeydump » Logged
Duke Nukeum
Victim

« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2009, 11:31:03 AM »

Wish I was the real Duke otherwise I would know and tell you when. Cry
Hopefully it comes out someday. Sad

"Your Looking A Little Green!" Duke Nukeum Cool
Duke Nukeum
Victim

« Reply #137 on: October 10, 2009, 03:11:44 PM »

I thank goodness that they didn't!  The last thing the series needed was more comedy.  My opinion is that the humor in Part 6 severely undermined Jason.  Jason seemed really wimpy in that film, and that's not because C.J. Graham did anything wrong.  It's because the mood was so light it was difficult to look at it as a horror film.

Part 7 was hardcore Jason and I appreciated that.  Part 6 was my least favorite in the entire series, while Part 7 was my favorite.

Everyone is different when it comes to them liking humor in Friday The 13th or not but I agree with you. I like a Friday The 13th with a darker feel to it. It was nice in this one that they went back to that. I like horror movies with a dark feel. I think I even read somewhere where they modeled 7 after part 4. So besides the party in a summer home theme they decided to have it dark like 4. Thats what I have always like about the SAW movies for example is the darkness. I know if they were to bring in a director of other good horror films into the next Friday I would say go with one of the SAW directors. Makes you wonder who the writer of part 7 was since the used script wasn't by Daryl Haney since he said Frank Mancuso Jr. gave him the boot after several rewrites. Makes you wonder who Manuel Fidello is since that was a phoney name. I guess he must have be a writer or producer who hated those movies and Paramount talked him into writing the script they ended up using.It would be nice someday if they would unmask  Jason Pt. 7 Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked who that guy really was. It would be even nicer if the part 7 script would be posted online somewhere since I am sure alot of us would like to read the script that was used since there was quite a bit that was not filmed. I remeber Heidi Kozak saying in a Femme Fatales Magazine interview that her character Sandra had a bigger part in the movie and you got to know her more so she wasn't just some hot naked chick that dies. I guess she said something about Sandra being on a highschool swim team or something. So that made her death poetic then. It would have been nice if the scripts that Haney wrote were still around and posted online because it sounded like they would have been good two because it had to do with a condo development going in and Jason attacking it. I guess he said in C.L.M. that it wasn't used because Jason came in too late. I guess I have gone off on a tangent here. Lol. Grin Jason Pt. 5

"It's Locked. And I'm An Ass Kicker Not A Safe Cracker!" Duke Nukeum Cool
Sam Field
New Blood

« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »

I love part 7.  It is my 5th fav. I love the way jason looks.  I can't wait for friday parts 4-8 to come on blu-ray. 
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2009, 01:07:30 AM »

I like this movie, it's not as gory as the rest of the movies though, but I heard there's a lot of footage that got cut out as well, so that kind of explains it! it's too bad though, I would've loved to see the uncut version
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2009, 10:58:31 AM »

I like this movie, it's not as gory as the rest of the movies though, but I heard there's a lot of footage that got cut out as well, so that kind of explains it! it's too bad though, I would've loved to see the uncut version

i agree its not as gory.. but alot of the camera shots/music is creepy as hell!... JCB does say.. all the time... that the MPAA raped his movie lol
locdasmoke
Counselor

« Reply #141 on: October 18, 2009, 01:11:29 PM »

Yeah I heard that too, it's a damn shame!!

jgordon57
jgordon57(jim)-horror nut
Victim

« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2009, 08:06:39 PM »

@jgordon57-if that 's the one where the girl is telekenitic-- like the it where she uses her mind to crack jason's mask-and then if i'm correct-she uses her mind to make him hang himself-i may be wrong-i get confused on things
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2009, 08:08:47 PM »

@jgordon57-if that 's the one where the girl is telekenitic-- like the it where she uses her mind to crack jason's mask-and then if i'm correct-she uses her mind to make him hang himself-i may be wrong-i get confused on things

pretty much.... she made the celing lamp cord come down and chjoke JV out.. then dropped him through the floor and burned him up... and THAT didnt even stop him!!
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2009, 05:06:05 AM »

Yep alot of kills got edit out. thats why i would love for them to make a unreated dvd and had all the edits kills to it. Love to see Melissa death before they edit it
mangler
New Blood

« Reply #145 on: October 28, 2009, 10:17:38 AM »

I dunno if it was ever mentioned as a reference to the last 3 movies, but the New Blood was a good subtitle. Jason is literally unchained from Tommy Jarvis and gets a badass new rival. The decayed Jason wit ripped clothes and skeleton showin looked scary BITD. Most of the humor is gone here and they tried makin it more scary again. 6 is my favorite movie of the bunch, but the stuff they did in 6 was good for that movie alone. Good they ain't stick wit it for this one. Hodder is fuckin huge, and Jason does look intimidatin. Tina is cute, and she puts an ass whoopin on Jason. Of course the 2 snobby bitches and the asshole doc get killed, and their deaths are tight, even tho you don't really see shit when Crews goes out. Only thing I ain't like about this one was the endin. Shit was even weaker than the toxic waste drownin in 8. Opening narration is cool too.  Jason Pt. 7 Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #146 on: October 28, 2009, 03:00:27 PM »

I agree that the ending felt lame.

I guess since we buy the fact that Jason can come back, we are supposed to buy the father coming back too.
mangler
New Blood

« Reply #147 on: October 28, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »

I agree that the ending felt lame.

I guess since we buy the fact that Jason can come back, we are supposed to buy the father coming back too.

It wasn't near enuf to to ruin the film. It still kicks ass. Just seemed like a soft endin after all the damage Tina did without killin him, for Jason to just get pulled into the lake and it's over. Buechler kept Jason's appearance in tune wit past damage and the time he did underwater, but Tina's pops just comes up lookin normal as hell, and somehow easily overpowers superhuman zombie Jason. Anticlimactic, but the only complaint I had.
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2009, 11:54:27 PM »

yea i loved the alternate ending way better
Giganta
Victim

« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2009, 12:24:45 AM »

I like part 7 Robin is my favorite character "YOU NEED A LITTLE TOUCH UP WORK FIRST" poor Maddy she is not as pretty as the other girls. I also like Sandra " Russell... party for two right this way please"
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: