Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 13, 2017, 07:34:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This place is spooky"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 67610 times)
HockeyMasked
Camper

« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2009, 10:42:21 PM »

I must agree Melissa is the hottest one (along with my dear muse Megan from Part VI Jason Pt. 6) and that her death was one of the best lookin' in the whole series! It's shocking, friggin funny and deserved from her being such a huge bitch! \o/ I guess we all hoped she'd rot in hell when watching it for the first time;D Grin Grin
HockeyMasked
Camper

« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2009, 10:49:16 PM »

Oh man i did not knpw you meet Lar! Your so lucky!

Yeah Kat, you're soooo lucky to have met her, 'coz I love her and think she's maybe the best character in the whole series (after Jason)!

My favorite film in the series. Jason looks the creepiest, full with exposed bones and ripped clothes. The music really makes it dark, creepy, and suspenseful. The psychological approach of Tina really made us feel sorry for her, and feel connected to her. It's very fast paced, one gory and creative kill every 5 minutes. The only thing I don't like is the recycled Manfredini tracks, it just doesn't fit very well with the tone of the film.

What can I say about this one? It's definetely my fav out of the 12 (let's wait and see Part XIII), for all the reasons you guys mentioned and a lot more! And I actually agree about the score thing, I don't know, it just doesn't feel as good as the previous ones... anyway, LOVE Part VII SO MUCH!
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2009, 10:53:27 PM »

i like the theme while the opening credits are goin... its.... dark....the mix between the 2 scores do kinda clash with one another..but still a great flick to watch..
HockeyMasked
Camper

« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2009, 11:05:02 PM »

That's for sure! The score doesn't make the film final result any bad Wink
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2009, 12:41:34 PM »

Finally! Fans of Part 7 are resurfacing! In the 90s, Part 7 was THE fan favorite. Then with the mellenium, things changed and nobody liked Part 7 anymore. Finally, people are starting to enjoy Part 7 again. It has always been one of my favorites in the series. I love the story with Tina and her father, doctor and mother, along with the make-up and Kane as Jason. Eddie and Melissa were great characters too. One you felt bad for and the other you absolutely hated.  Cheesy
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #110 on: August 15, 2009, 05:24:16 AM »

Finally! Fans of Part 7 are resurfacing! In the 90s, Part 7 was THE fan favorite. Then with the mellenium, things changed and nobody liked Part 7 anymore. Finally, people are starting to enjoy Part 7 again. It has always been one of my favorites in the series. I love the story with Tina and her father, doctor and mother, along with the make-up and Kane as Jason. Eddie and Melissa were great characters too. One you felt bad for and the other you absolutely hated.  Cheesy

then when it turned millennium what was the favorite?
7 as far as i know was always the favorite
its just awesome
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #111 on: August 15, 2009, 01:32:57 PM »

A lot of people these days are preferring the 1-4 films. They are the superior films, but there is a lot of hate on Part 7 now-a-days whereas back in the day everyone loved it. Visit other message boards.
Brimstone
Counselor

« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2009, 04:17:09 PM »

Part 7 has always been one of my favorites since the first time I ever saw it.Like Rich said though,I have seen alot of people now saying that they hate it for some reason.
HockeyMasked
Camper

« Reply #113 on: August 16, 2009, 11:32:20 PM »

Along with The Final Chapter, Part VII has always been my top fav! Watching it last week I just remembered how awesome this one is! Jason Pt. 7
Starman
Mr. Serious American
Head Counselor

« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2009, 01:08:26 AM »

i love this series and i got a question but im very confused (i think)...in the scene with that tina found spike outside after the party and dr. crews go check it out and...it is really dr. crews stole & hide from her mother before tina and her mother check it out with spike? i guess he put back to his desk? before mother & tina found spike in his desk with nick.

and one more question about amanda (tina's mother) death...look like dr. crews let jason kill amanda? i notice dr. crews holding her that jason kill her and he escape in the wood scene but im glad dr. crews death.

so curious question  Smiley
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2009, 01:04:34 PM »

Yea, Dr. Crews took the spike and put it in the desk.

Yes, he held on to Amanda when Jason killed her
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2009, 02:10:24 PM »

Dr. Crews was an asshole. That is well documented. However, do you all think he really held the mother there to purposly get killed or did he just freeze up out of fear?
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2009, 02:21:38 PM »

Dr. Crews was an asshole. That is well documented. However, do you all think he really held the mother there to purposly get killed or did he just freeze up out of fear?

I think it was both. He was scared, then knew if she was in front of him that he'd probably survive, then he froze up.

Part 7 is still a huge favorite of mine. Lar and Kane and the way Jason looks is just amazing.
Starman
Mr. Serious American
Head Counselor

« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2009, 12:51:13 AM »

Yea, Dr. Crews took the spike and put it in the desk.

Yes, he held on to Amanda when Jason killed her

thank sooooo much Smiley i watch it last night with my VHS yeah and damn right, dr. crews is an asshole (and even melissa), hehe
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #119 on: August 29, 2009, 09:09:22 AM »

Yeah, I think it was an in the moment decision to save his own ass. He was a jerk but not "evil."

I like this one. But I don't love it as much as most. It's my husbands favorite though. I like 6 best. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: