Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 11, 2017, 02:44:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You'll never come back again..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 67484 times)
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2008, 04:33:02 PM »

Agreed, but the way he threw her, he knew she was a bitch too.

he tossed tyhat bitch like she was a friggin rag doll.. lol
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #91 on: October 09, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »

That scene always gets cheers from me or people I watch the movie with!
It was awesome in the theater, too! Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2008, 07:32:01 AM »

Yeah, I really wished she had died sooner.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2008, 10:10:08 AM »

Yeah, I really wished she had died sooner.

yeah... she was actually the LAST person to be killed in that movie.... but it kinda makes for a nice finally
potatojoe
Victim

« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2009, 02:23:54 PM »

Although Melissa's death is awesome, I hate seeing her go.  I think she's the hottest gal in the series.  I wonder where she went to after the film
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2009, 08:39:40 AM »

Although Melissa's death is awesome, I hate seeing her go.  I think she's the hottest gal in the series.  I wonder where she went to after the film

the last thing  ive  seen listed  her doing is an episode of charles in charge back in 90..

melissa is hott.. but i think robin is hoter  Smiley
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2009, 06:12:30 PM »

They are both hott  Grin
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2009, 12:45:34 PM »

after tina breaks off JVs mask.. and drops him into the cellar... he pops up and pulls her down..we see almost half of him come up from the floor... how??
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2009, 02:03:56 PM »

Well, if Tina used her super powers to start tearing clothes off of ME I think I would have an extra spring in MY step too.  Grin
LOCOFOX 82
Camper

« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2009, 05:13:09 AM »

This FRIDAY is very frustrating for me to watch. The way it was mercilessly censored took a lot of its punch. The DR. CREWS & MELISSA kills are a case in point. Now I would love to see a unrated version of this one...LAR PARK LINCOLN ROCKS!!!! Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2009, 09:52:34 AM »

This FRIDAY is very frustrating for me to watch. The way it was mercilessly censored took a lot of its punch. The DR. CREWS & MELISSA kills are a case in point. Now I would love to see a unrated version of this one...LAR PARK LINCOLN ROCKS!!!! Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked

not only are their kills cut short... but ben's would be my favorite to see.. his head gettin crushed like a soda can..... JCB pisses and moans all the time about how his friday was the most censored...id like to see HIS film someday...
LOCOFOX 82
Camper

« Reply #101 on: August 08, 2009, 02:47:11 PM »

not only are their kills cut short... but ben's would be my favorite to see.. his head gettin crushed like a soda can..... JCB pisses and moans all the time about how his friday was the most censored...id like to see HIS film someday...
                                                                                                                    It is laughable just how PG rated the kills are. How can the MPAA get away with that?! I wish the deluxe editions coming out soon would have unrated footage but...
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2009, 10:20:19 AM »

i think it has "slashed scenes"....i hope it's better quality..
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2009, 01:16:15 PM »

I can't wait for the delux edition of Part 7 man! That is going to be an awesome DVD with all those slashed scenes and probably thealternate ending and all that!
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2009, 01:44:32 PM »

I can't wait for the delux edition of Part 7 man! That is going to be an awesome DVD with all those slashed scenes and probably thealternate ending and all that!

woah woah woah.... you dont mean the ending with tinas dad all rotted and dead lookin do you?... cause if you do... i hope.. your..... RIGHT!!! id love to see that as well!  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: