Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 13, 2017, 09:48:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I told the others, they didn't believe me!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 67593 times)
Fallen
Sweet Transvestite
Counselor

With a bit of a mind flip

« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2008, 04:09:36 PM »

I like the theory in your timeline Kat, theres no way a body would still be there like that after ten years. A month or a few months seems reasonable, seeing as how he was already "undead" the body would come apart more and more and part 7s look is a good assumption of that if it were a few months.

Either way a continuance explanation would've been nice I wish they would've done that.
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2008, 08:42:52 PM »

I always heard officially that VII took place 10 years after JASON LIVES. And JV is supernatural, so he wouldn't be totally a skeleton underwater. Besides, the fish were probably scared of him Cheesy
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2008, 12:19:27 AM »

I always heard officially that VII took place 10 years after JASON LIVES. And JV is supernatural, so he wouldn't be totally a skeleton underwater. Besides, the fish were probably scared of him Cheesy

lol... i know id be
Fallen
Sweet Transvestite
Counselor

With a bit of a mind flip

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2008, 12:45:47 PM »

Thats a good point as well, I just like the other one better.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2008, 01:37:41 PM »

Scared of sharks maybe...but if he's "asleep" at the time its not like he'd swat at them...so I'm sure they'd eat him.

Even with the regenration theory one would think the water would fuck with it and make it harder to regenerate.

Either way, doesn't make sense that Camp isn't there anymore, or the camp blood sign, so one would think his body had to drift along.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2008, 10:41:08 PM »

in part 6... it was camp forrest green.... then in 7.. back to camp cryastal lake.. with a sign and everything... damn it!!
Mr Boldman
Lifeguard

Carving a bloody path through the bowels of hell.

« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2008, 09:12:21 AM »

TBH I don't scrutanise the stories this much, I just accept that by this point, Jason is starting to rot. And what's the regeneration theory? I haven't heard of that one.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2008, 12:24:11 PM »

TBH I don't scrutanise the stories this much, I just accept that by this point, Jason is starting to rot. And what's the regeneration theory? I haven't heard of that one.

In Jason x there is a scene where they say he has the ability to regen. and thats why he's in such good condition.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2008, 12:31:05 PM »

Watch jason x and you will learn the theory
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2008, 05:11:14 PM »

please... dont make him watch jason x lol...
Bobbygoreful
Camper

« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2008, 05:31:57 PM »

Part 7 was good. Nothing much to say. Needed more gore(to bad it all got cut)Kane Hodder makes a great Jason. Mellisa was a great villain. Good entry.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »

Part 7 was good. Nothing much to say. Needed more gore(to bad it all got cut)Kane Hodder makes a great Jason. Mellisa was a great villain. Good entry.

mellisa was probably my fav kill cause she is such a bitch.. i want her to die sooooo bad...and when it finally happens... it just happens to be friggin awesome.. an ax in thr face and thrown over a televiion set... what a way to go... AND she was kill # 100 in the franchise..
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2008, 10:24:03 PM »

I thought she deserved a more painful death for being such a bitch LOL
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2008, 04:10:50 AM »

I think WE ALL loved when Jason killed her! What a bitch!
Voorhees4Pres
New Blood

« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2008, 11:29:31 AM »

I thought she deserved a more painful death for being such a bitch LOL

Agreed, but the way he threw her, he knew she was a bitch too.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: