Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 17, 2017, 12:46:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Looks like we got us a maniac on the loose"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 67786 times)
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2008, 05:49:26 PM »

I always thought she should have strangeled her with that damn necklace.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2008, 06:57:44 PM »

Oh man that would be awsome to see lol
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2008, 10:05:40 AM »

Quote from: Marie on September 01, 2008, 05:49:26 PM

Oh man that would be awsome to see lol

i can picture him at the pawn shop.. tryin to trade the necklace in for a new machete...lol
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2008, 11:39:06 AM »

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! "Here's your pawn ticket, Mr...Vorhees, is it? You have 90 days to redeem this..."
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2008, 11:49:05 AM »

well.. if he had taken the cash and credit card from elizabeth (part 6)... hed be aaaallll set
erock
New Blood

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2008, 12:17:20 PM »

my fav.in the series after the original,great atmosphere and music!i liked tina but thought they made her a bit to whiny,she always looked like she was gonna cry at any moment.liked the look of jason too
JasonLives76
Camper

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2008, 10:26:48 AM »

I watched this film again and i really love the balence between Manfredini's score and Mollin's score,it kind of got you prepared for the Jason takes Manhattan score which i thought was good but this film is the only Friday that used two composer's.I like the contrast between the two.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2008, 04:49:18 PM »

I watched this film again and i really love the balence between Manfredini's score and Mollin's score,it kind of got you prepared for the Jason takes Manhattan score which i thought was good but this film is the only Friday that used two composer's.I like the contrast between the two.

i didnt know that there was two differetn composers for it... learn somethin new everyday! Tongue
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2008, 08:55:02 AM »

I like Mollin's score a lot more than the recycled Manfredini music, because it fits the movie more.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2008, 09:27:59 AM »

gonna watch tonight... ill try to pick out the 2 diff scores....
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2008, 11:48:56 PM »

I noticed the difference in the score,and always figured it was just something different then in the previous 6 films
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2008, 04:18:17 PM »

hhaha... its wierd how i never noticed it before... why did thry have 2 anyway?
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2008, 02:16:39 AM »

Menfredini was busy and couldn't score the movie so they had to recycle his old music. But it didn't fill the whole movie, so they hired Fred Mollin to score the rest. I really wish they had hired him from the beginning instead.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2008, 09:47:25 AM »

so at the begining of the movie... when tina is a little girl....and she "kills" her father.....thereslike 10 years between then and when she goes back with dr. crews/mom.... where was that in the whole jason timeline?.. cause 6 ends with him chained at the bottom of the lake... was he chained down their when tina was a little girl?? or did friday6 take place after tina "killed "her father?...... i do notice that both of her parents were freaking out when she went out in the row boat....  i dunno if that means they knew about jason from before. or it was just parent being parents......
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2008, 08:17:53 PM »

The director states that it took place 10yrs later and that Jason was underwater the whole time.

I choose to not believe this at all.

http://www.campblood.net/Timeline/timeline2.htm - scroll down some, you'll see my thoughts on why I think  what I think Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: