Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 17, 2017, 04:42:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Dude, that goalie was pissed about something"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 67800 times)
Mr Boldman
Lifeguard

Carving a bloody path through the bowels of hell.

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 01:34:11 PM »

I didn't remember that. When did it take place?

It's when Jason enters the cabin/house and begins his slaughter party. Kat, same here, I never noticed that when all I had was the VHS.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 02:09:22 PM »

David comes downstairs, to get a drink from the fridge. When david enters the kitchen all the lights are off. A flash of lightning happens a few times, and if you look in the corner of the room (on the left of the screen) you'll see Jason standing there.
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 10:07:05 PM »

Weird, I never noticed that.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2008, 01:15:08 PM »

David comes downstairs, to get a drink from the fridge. When david enters the kitchen all the lights are off. A flash of lightning happens a few times, and if you look in the corner of the room (on the left of the screen) you'll see Jason standing there.

as much time as i watch part 7 i never notice that lol
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2008, 05:58:33 AM »

I love Maddy's scream in this movie. I've always wondered how she does that.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2008, 10:16:57 AM »

Maddy had a awsome scream! Also Tina had a good one too
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2008, 11:31:09 AM »

when jason kills melissa and throws her across the room... LOVED IT... that bitch got everything she deserved....the telekenisis was a nice new element to bring in.... something that finally met jasons seeming "invincabilty"... he looked the best in this one too... his spine showin out his back... his face all mangled up...u know it was KANEs idea to fall THROUGH the stairs.... they originally had him tumble down them.... good goin kane!but dont think he will ever play jason again.... after he did so much FREE promotion for jasonx...then they screwed him asjasons UNDERSTUDY.. for FVJ..assh*les
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2008, 10:24:31 AM »

My 2nd fav death in the movie lol! The First one was the sleepingbag death and then 2nd one is when that bitch got ax to the face and throw her across the room! Loved it! I wish he killed her sooner lol
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2008, 10:59:41 AM »

SAME HERE@!!but switched aroubd.... the sleeping bag is my 2nd fav.... ONLY cause they only show him whackin her against the tree ONCE..... on the bonus disc we find out he whached 6 or 7 times!!!! now that would have been GREAT  to see IN the film Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2008, 06:49:11 PM »

i saw that on the bonus dvd and tell the truth i am glad they cut it out since that was over kill and the way they had it in the movie was awsome. Now i got a laugh out of the Sleepingbag death in Jason X sincr that was funny as hell lol
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2008, 07:57:30 PM »

yeah... but dou u think one whack against the tree would really KILL her??... maybe.. maybe a couple more whacks.....yeah the sleeping nbag part in X was awesome... really funny in a "make fun of yourself'"way.....
cabbagestew
New Blood

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2008, 10:20:01 PM »

Definitely one of my all-time favorites!

I love the scene were Jason gets his mask ripped off and he almost looks like he's getting ready to say something to Tina.  It was freakin' cool.

I am curious - why was Maddy outside looking for David?  Did she really think he would be somewhere in the forest at night?  I always rooted for her.  Oh well...

Tina was definitely the best.  She could kick Jason's butt like no one else. 

Again, definitely one of the best!
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2008, 10:25:53 PM »

i know... there was a friggin party goin on... everyone was their and she knew it.... i mean didnt she go UPSTAIRS to change??? it actually looks like she went to a completly different house... cause u see her comming outside from some random place.....i dunno... shes a dummy anyway..lol
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2008, 11:26:50 PM »

I am curious - why was Maddy outside looking for David?  Did she really think he would be somewhere in the forest at night?  I always rooted for her.  Oh well...

I know! She know for a fact that he was inside with Robin so i always wonder WTF is she doing looking for David in the woods
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 10:17:11 PM »

I've been pretty wasted at parties, and I was NEVER drunk or stupid enough to go off in the woods for ANYTHING at night, let alone if the place had a history of murders every damn year or so!  Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: