Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 17, 2017, 04:47:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Dan, we need wood!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 67760 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« on: June 14, 2008, 12:15:13 PM »

My fav movie out of the series. Jason looks the freakiest here
cody
BANNED
Lifeguard

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 02:40:41 PM »

I didnt like his mask. it looked a little munchy. real good movie. lots of action.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 06:59:45 PM »

One of my favorite movies in the series,My favorite Jason look in the series easily.But the movie to me isnt paced right
shaunford1982
Camp Cook

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 07:43:52 PM »

good for the kills,  the story line was out there.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 09:27:07 PM »

My #1 fav movie of the series. I love the look of Jason and the cast and also i love that idea of a girl with super powers who can defeat Jason. it remind me of Carrie little bit lol! And Kane Hodder did a wonderful job playing jason.

Also Tina is my Fav Chartcer in the whole Series lol!
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 01:34:47 AM »

My favorite film in the series. Jason looks the creepiest, full with exposed bones and ripped clothes. The music really makes it dark, creepy, and suspenseful. The psychological approach of Tina really made us feel sorry for her, and feel connected to her. It's very fast paced, one gory and creative kill every 5 minutes. The only thing I don't like is the recycled Manfredini tracks, it just doesn't fit very well with the tone of the film.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 12:14:34 PM by AnotherHorrorFanatic » Logged
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 02:50:20 PM »

My #1 fav movie of the series. I love the look of Jason and the cast and also i love that idea of a girl with super powers who can defeat Jason. it remind me of Carrie little bit lol! And Kane Hodder did a wonderful job playing jason.

Also Tina is my Fav Chartcer in the whole Series lol!

I too love Tina she's probably my #1 character as well. I remember when I met Lar I was like in awe lol
SwanKong
Counselor

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 04:25:59 PM »

LOL!  All you disenfranchised horror nerdettes wanted to be Tina.   
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 06:06:44 PM »

I too love Tina she's probably my #1 character as well. I remember when I met Lar I was like in awe lol

Oh man i did not knpw you meet Lar! Your so lucky!
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 09:23:58 PM »

Oh man i did not knpw you meet Lar! Your so lucky!

Yeah..I have a photo of me and her, but I don't like the way I look in it so I never posted it ...no I did post it but I cut myself out of it LOL
Captain Spaulding
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 05:06:23 AM »

• The birth of the Kane Hodder Era!

Sleeping bag kill

The Jason "look"

The birth of Freddy vs Jason showed it could be done, with the whole telepathic elements aka dream world.

BUT
I hate how it was so heavily cut a lot of great missing gore...
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2008, 02:17:46 AM »

IMO the Sleeping bag kill is the best death in the whole Series. I also like that they had Kane did it again in Jason X
Black_Panther
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 03:16:47 AM »

I haven't seen it since I was like...7, (yes I know I suck), the only thing I remember is that Maddy girl trying to hide in that shed thing lol That was quite scary, well for me at that time.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2008, 06:39:06 PM »

Yeah, I always felt bad for Maddie. Woah, I just realized...thats my niece's name lol. Speaking of which...I always used to watch these movies and pay attention to the names of the characters and think of people I knew with those same names...dunno if I'm the only one lol.

I really need to have a real marathon and get back into these movies a bit more. Lately I just have them on as background noise and tend to forget they are even on.

I really need to remember why I love this movie so much. Its mainly for Tina, Nick, and Jason...he just looks so freaking awesome in this one.
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2008, 07:30:37 PM »

I thought it was a really cool to have Jason look straight into the camera through the cracks in the wall of the shed while he was looking for Maddie. Actually, it was kind of creepy as if Jason was looking directly at us the viewers giving us an uneasy feeling.

Dark
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: