Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 02:20:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Wanna give teddy bear a kiss?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65267 times)
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #555 on: June 01, 2015, 03:09:33 AM »

I would use Part 7 to show a female friend her first Friday the 13th movie. The opening gives you the back story of the franchise. Jason has a strong female opponent who has X-Men like abilities, and kicks his ass. Basically, it is a good feminist slasher film.
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #556 on: August 28, 2015, 02:08:58 AM »

Rich I agree wholeheartedly with u on recommending it. I always recommend it highly. I know it's highly unlikely but I'd love to see a Director's Cut of it. I don't care how the footage looks I'm just one of the people who would LOVE to see an uncensored and uncut version u know?
Carcar_34
New Blood

« Reply #557 on: November 17, 2015, 06:25:06 AM »

Seeing Jason underwater in the beggining of this film sometimes makes me feel like he's woke up underwater and drowned over and over unable to escape because that giant rock! Tommy your mission was never completed.  Jason Pt. 9    Tongue I'm new here! I'm a big fanatic of the franchise!
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #558 on: January 20, 2016, 12:44:56 AM »

Seeing Jason underwater in the beggining of this film sometimes makes me feel like he's woke up underwater and drowned over and over unable to escape because that giant rock! Tommy your mission was never completed.  Jason Pt. 9    Tongue I'm new here! I'm a big fanatic of the franchise!

That's a good theory and I like how u think. It kind of connects all the way back to the original movie with him supposedly drowning and all u know?

Welcome to the board as well and always glad to meet new fans Carcar_34.
Blane
« Reply #559 on: January 23, 2016, 02:46:44 AM »

It IS interesting that he's alive underwater at the end of 6 but seemingly dead at the beginning of 7. You could be right that he revives, drowns, dies. Revives, drowns, dies. Over and over. That's actually a creepy idea!
april flower
« Reply #560 on: May 08, 2016, 02:19:37 AM »

Some points here:

We see in part IV that Jason can "hold his breath" underwater (as he is there before he knocks off both Sam and Pauly.) Also in VI he is traversing along underwater to Tommy's boat. Also in 7, he is there for ages waiting to pull Sandra down.

Now, notice in 7 as Tina is in the basement, Jason rips the chain from his neck just like nothing. Now why couldn't he have done that underwater?
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #561 on: May 13, 2016, 10:04:19 PM »

Could Tommy have coated the chain he put around Jason's neck with something to keep him sedated? We did see them dose him with Hypnocil in FVJ so not necessarily the same thing but something Tommy made? Remember he was good at making masks and devices in 4 and 5 so i would think its possible someone showed him how to make some sedation device.

Also remember, he did get the blade shoved into his neck at the end of 6. Maybe him being underwater in his home of Crystal Lake makes him relax enough so he didnt try to heal up asap. Tommy was all about putting him back down there where it all began. Maybe theres some truth to his theory about that.
Blane
« Reply #562 on: May 20, 2016, 03:14:26 AM »

notice in 7 as Tina is in the basement, Jason rips the chain from his neck just like nothing. Now why couldn't he have done that underwater?

I don't know shit about chains but maybe it was old and rusty by then and easier to break?

Or better yet, it's because he wasn't in the lake. Tommy said he had to be back in his original resting place to be stopped. It might have a magical hold over him. Bam!
Fragminion
Camper

« Reply #563 on: September 03, 2017, 02:25:09 AM »

Worst thing about this movie is that you don't give a crap about any of the kids.  Broke one of the few molds of all the previous movies. ...well maybe not Pt 5...those kids were pretty douchey too... Jason Pt. 7
SexMurderArt
Victim

« Reply #564 on: September 03, 2017, 02:10:30 PM »

Worst thing about this movie is that you don't give a crap about any of the kids.  Broke one of the few molds of all the previous movies. ...well maybe not Pt 5...those kids were pretty douchey too... Jason Pt. 7

For me the best storyline of this movie is with Dr. Crews and tina.. other then that the rest of the chracters were hollow and not given much screen time or time to adapt to liking their chracters. Barbara sachs can get blamed for this as she tried her best to sabotaged John's movie every way she could. Melissa was a great character even if she was the bitch she got under your skin. The actress handled her role fairly well and did a great job pushing buttons and provoking emotions. 

The look of jason is amazing but I don't like his unmasked face look.
Fragminion
Camper

« Reply #565 on: September 04, 2017, 01:40:32 AM »

For me the best storyline of this movie is with Dr. Crews and tina.. other then that the rest of the chracters were hollow and not given much screen time or time to adapt to liking their chracters. Barbara sachs can get blamed for this as she tried her best to sabotaged John's movie every way she could. Melissa was a great character even if she was the bitch she got under your skin. The actress handled her role fairly well and did a great job pushing buttons and provoking emotions. 

The look of jason is amazing but I don't like his unmasked face look.

Yea Crews and Tina were the best things in the movie besides Kane's Jason. Sad that Crew's Death got nurtured by the MPAA.
Jameslofton
Lifeguard

« Reply #566 on: September 08, 2017, 01:33:04 AM »

If they were trying to sabotage the film they should've brought the quirkiness and dark undertones between Tina and the doc much closer to the surface although that might accidentally have worked and brought more attention to the film.

Its really odd and its a bit unique to slashers yet a year later we see a similar vibe between Rennie and McCulloch.
SBleeder
Victim

Paul, there's someone in this room...

« Reply #567 on: September 18, 2017, 11:51:44 AM »

Some points here:

We see in part IV that Jason can "hold his breath" underwater (as he is there before he knocks off both Sam and Pauly.) Also in VI he is traversing along underwater to Tommy's boat. Also in 7, he is there for ages waiting to pull Sandra down.

Now, notice in 7 as Tina is in the basement, Jason rips the chain from his neck just like nothing. Now why couldn't he have done that underwater?

I don't think that was the chain.  I think it was the cord from the chandelier that Tina wrapped around Jason's neck and hung him from the ceiling with (telekinetically). 

And yes, Jason's able to stay underwater for long periods of time.  Makes you wonder why Ronny Yu did the whole "Jason's afraid of water" crap in F vs. J.
SexMurderArt
Victim

« Reply #568 on: September 18, 2017, 06:41:36 PM »

I don't think that was the chain.  I think it was the cord from the chandelier that Tina wrapped around Jason's neck and hung him from the ceiling with (telekinetically). 

And yes, Jason's able to stay underwater for long periods of time.  Makes you wonder why Ronny Yu did the whole "Jason's afraid of water" crap in F vs. J.
  That scene ticked me off in FVJ.
SBleeder
Victim

Paul, there's someone in this room...

« Reply #569 on: September 21, 2017, 12:15:08 PM »

That scene ticked me off in FVJ.

What do you expect from a director who admittedly hadn't even watched any Friday or Nightmare movies aside from the originals? 
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39
  Print  

Jump to: