Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 05:58:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This place is spooky"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65274 times)
mnknut22
« Reply #525 on: May 11, 2014, 10:23:27 PM »

7 is a fun film.. with a lot of good humor .. and inventive kills...but over the years I have started to dislike tinas telekinesis .. I mean for me... its one thing to have an undead killer struttin about.. but to add her powers ontop of it is just too much "fantasy" for me.. but I still LOVE the movie.. and this film mos def has one of my fav JV looks.. and kanes performance was brutal...

Id have to agree 100%
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #526 on: May 25, 2014, 01:14:43 PM »

I have always liked Tina and her power. I thought it was creative and offered a formidable adversary for Jason.

This is the last of the true classic Fridays to me.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #527 on: May 25, 2014, 04:14:57 PM »

I always thought pt 7 was a fun movie , and don't mean that in a negative way . Jason's look and demeanor were well executed . Carl B. really did a good job all around . Some of the kills were classic .

I had a crush on Tina back in the day ...
mnknut22
« Reply #528 on: May 25, 2014, 08:09:06 PM »

My favorite scene was when jason was hiding in the corner of the house, and you see the lightning flash, and you get a quick glimpse of him. Before david goes to the refrigerator.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #529 on: May 26, 2014, 12:41:54 AM »

That is funny. I had a crush on Tina back in the day too.

I also really like that lightening flash scene that mnknut22 was talking about a lot too. The funny thing is, back in the VHS days, you can never see that, because of the cropped aspect ratio. I first saw that shot on DVD, and it was awesome!  Jason Pt. 7   Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked
mnknut22
« Reply #530 on: May 26, 2014, 01:58:01 PM »

That is funny. I had a crush on Tina back in the day too.

I also really like that lightening flash scene that mnknut22 was talking about a lot too. The funny thing is, back in the VHS days, you can never see that, because of the cropped aspect ratio. I first saw that shot on DVD, and it was awesome!  Jason Pt. 7   Jason Pt. 7 Unmasked

I think it was one of the most simple yet creative scenes in the movie and possibly the series. Wow, i didn't know about the vhs cropping that out. I never noticed at first, but one time i paused the movie to grab a beer, and i look and i  saw it...I somehow notice new things when i watch any of them. 
JasonDestroy
Camp Cook

« Reply #531 on: June 03, 2014, 08:01:31 PM »

I love how the severed head keeps popping up at several places throughout the final act.  LOL!  This one is a personal favorite of mine.
Ishy
High 5-ing people with a machete.
Camp Cook

« Reply #532 on: June 07, 2014, 03:35:17 PM »

I honestly think it was the last good Jason movie before the remake. (not really counting FvsJ because it was a crossover production)
The more I watch it, the more I'm fond of it.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #533 on: June 26, 2014, 02:11:22 PM »

Ishy, I agree that this is the last really good one, but I do enjoy the ones that came after, just not as much.
Ishy
High 5-ing people with a machete.
Camp Cook

« Reply #534 on: June 26, 2014, 02:25:27 PM »

Ishy, I agree that this is the last really good one, but I do enjoy the ones that came after, just not as much.
I do enjoy the other ones as well, they're watchable in my book, but this one has this special charm that the later ones don't. If that makes any sense.
Baby Firefly
Lifeguard

« Reply #535 on: September 18, 2014, 03:55:20 AM »

I saw this one for the first time when I was 7 years old with a bunch of 6-12 year olds in my old neighborhood who would always come over to watch the movies their parents wouldn't let them watch at home. Yep. I was THAT kid. Dr. Pepper, chocolate chip cookies, and F13 Part 7. ;o
Anyway, I love this one. It's probably my sixth favorite of the twelve (with 1-4 and 6 coming before it in my ranking). If the kills had been left intact and if the ending with Tina's dad had been changed up a bit, it would probably be my fourth favorite though.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #536 on: September 18, 2014, 09:58:34 AM »

tinas dad at the end is one of the biggest let downs in a friday 13 flick.. especially after seeing JCBs original look for him...
mnknut22
« Reply #537 on: September 25, 2014, 08:33:07 PM »

tinas dad at the end is one of the biggest let downs in a friday 13 flick.. especially after seeing JCBs original look for him...

agreed, however, i thought the concept in general was kinda half assed. Even if he had the dead make up on... I think they could of pulled a way better ending after the house explodes.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #538 on: October 02, 2014, 07:20:38 PM »

agreed, however, i thought the concept in general was kinda half assed. Even if he had the dead make up on... I think they could of pulled a way better ending after the house explodes.

oh totally with you there ...i get what they were goin for.. but something more extreme would have been better...
Jessica
« Reply #539 on: October 07, 2014, 01:43:41 AM »

Even if he had the dead make up on... I think they could of pulled a way better ending after the house explodes.

True. But I kind of like the idea of bringing the story full circle. Tina tried to bring her dad back but brought Jason back instead. So she tried again and gets the dad to drag Jason away. Maybe the dad would make a formidable enough foe to keep Jason busy for a little while. Another Crystal Lake zombie! "He's even more powerful now that......" (For some reason, bodies are never recovered from Crystal Lake and they always come back more powerful.)

BUT I think it was done in a seriously corny way!!!! Maybe there's a way to make the concept work if the dad had a weapon or something? Maybe? I dunno.

I love how the severed head keeps popping up at several places

LOL! Maybe it's like the head from Re-Animator. Eddie's body keeps carrying it around.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 39
  Print  

Jump to: