Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 23, 2017, 11:50:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason is here in New York"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65364 times)
8Jsandwich
Counselor

I'm in the mood for a Jarvis Sandwich

« Reply #510 on: April 28, 2013, 12:18:17 PM »

I must disagree. I think the characters and story would have made a good movie even if it was not a Friday the 13th movie. Add Jason to something that is already a piece of good story telling, with that design, with Kane in the role, with great music, and good looking girls, and you have a truly enjoyable film.  Smiley

but no suspense...since whiny little tina can make shit fly and beat jason down.
Nikki6am
« Reply #511 on: April 28, 2013, 12:22:18 PM »

but no suspense...since whiny little tina can make shit fly and beat jason down.
Wished everything in life worked that easy. I could just use the powers of my mind and my house would get cleaned, lawn would get mowed, I could end world hunger, and create peace on earth. Oh yeah! Telekinesis fucking rules!
8Jsandwich
Counselor

« Reply #512 on: April 28, 2013, 12:23:12 PM »

Wished everything in life worked that easy. I could just use the powers of my mind and my house would get cleaned, lawn would get mowed, I could end world hunger, and create peace on earth. Oh yeah! Telekinesis fucking rules!

I think you're on to something here Nikki.  I need a lot more time in the day to be here on camp blood with all of my loved ones.
Nikki6am
« Reply #513 on: April 28, 2013, 12:24:34 PM »

I think you're on to something here Nikki.  I need a lot more time in the day to be here on camp blood with all of my loved ones.
Love ya too, darlin'
8Jsandwich
Counselor

« Reply #514 on: April 28, 2013, 07:11:12 PM »

Will you build me a fry house?
Nikki6am
« Reply #515 on: April 28, 2013, 09:54:18 PM »

Will you build me a fry house?

Absolutely! But I want to do it telekinetically. It would be far too much of a battle to do it manually.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #516 on: April 30, 2013, 10:41:33 PM »

7 is a fun film.. with a lot of good humor .. and inventive kills...but over the years I have started to dislike tinas telekinesis .. I mean for me... its one thing to have an undead killer struttin about.. but to add her powers ontop of it is just too much "fantasy" for me.. but I still LOVE the movie.. and this film mos def has one of my fav JV looks.. and kanes performance was brutal...
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #517 on: May 01, 2013, 08:16:12 PM »

HOLY SH*T , a jimmyd sighting !!!
Welcome back , brother Smiley

Last time i seen you on here , the Dead Sea was only sick ... LOL
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #518 on: May 01, 2013, 10:05:47 PM »

7 is a fun film.. with a lot of good humor .. and inventive kills...but over the years I have started to dislike tinas telekinesis .. I mean for me... its one thing to have an undead killer struttin about.. but to add her powers ontop of it is just too much "fantasy" for me.. but I still LOVE the movie.. and this film mos def has one of my fav JV looks.. and kanes performance was brutal...
Well I think it was the point of the movie. This has the feeling of being a Friday nerd's fantasy. I do think it's Friday at it's best, especially with Jason getting knocked around, electrocuted, set on fire, pretty much everything thrown at him except the kitchen sink.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #519 on: June 18, 2013, 01:35:54 PM »

I really like the telekinesis. Face it, once you have brought a dead corpse back to life with a lightening bolt, you have officially stepped foot into the land of science fiction. There is no turning back. I think it made a great story. Why shouldn't Jason battle someone who can actually really match him? I loved everything about Part VII, everything!

I actually find Tina a little bit creepy herself, because imagine if someone could really do the things she can? How far would that person take it? I mean, that person could give someone a heart attack if they wanted! That is a scary thought!
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #520 on: June 18, 2013, 05:28:14 PM »

I don't really have a problem with the Tina character, but she's not one of my favorite heroines in the series.  Would have been more interesting if they'd made her more fucked up, an even darker character; she's a little bland outside of her telekinetic abilities.
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #521 on: September 12, 2013, 10:15:32 PM »

Watching it right now on Syfy. I love it especially where the guy gets outta the van and is calling for Michael. One of the best scenes ever!
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #522 on: October 30, 2013, 01:27:22 PM »

I loved how a girl got killed by a party horn. I mean, who gets killed by a party horn?! That is funny as hell to this day!  Grin
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #523 on: May 03, 2014, 09:47:30 PM »

I loved how a girl got killed by a party horn. I mean, who gets killed by a party horn?! That is funny as hell to this day!  Grin

Yup especially with the honk noise when he used the horn. Its creepy and funny at the same time!

Just to let everyone know this movie is now streaming on Netflix! Hopefully this means we will see more of the franchise like that soon. I remember the first 3 or 4 were streaming recently but got removed a few wks later.
aurllcooljay
Camp Cook

« Reply #524 on: May 03, 2014, 10:37:18 PM »

Yeah, just part seven streaming now. Also the first Leprechaun movie, for anyone who likes it.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: