Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 13, 2017, 04:15:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Hey Slappy! Got a little something for ya"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 67584 times)
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #495 on: February 14, 2013, 11:10:00 PM »

Another great effect is when Tina drops the house on Jason. Kane said that really hurt and you can tell it lands on him hard.
Oh yeah !
Tina and those powers LOL .

The dock crashing on her father in the beginning didn't look too fun either .
FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #496 on: February 14, 2013, 11:11:36 PM »

I was glad they brought those kind of elements to the film. That film had some good practical effects as well.
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #497 on: February 14, 2013, 11:11:57 PM »

Oh yeah !
Tina and those powers LOL .

The dock crashing on her father in the beginning didn't look too fun either .

COME INTO CHAT!!
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #498 on: February 14, 2013, 11:17:29 PM »

COME INTO CHAT!!
I'll try !
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #499 on: February 14, 2013, 11:18:32 PM »

I'll try !

Try again and stay longer! Tongue
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #500 on: February 14, 2013, 11:39:48 PM »

Try again and stay longer! Tongue
Wow , that was crazy but fun !
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #501 on: February 14, 2013, 11:42:57 PM »

Wow , that was crazy but fun !

Yup!! Cheesy
Joe Karlosi
Camper

« Reply #502 on: February 17, 2013, 06:47:18 AM »

Speaking of "scary Jasons", I just re-watched THE FINAL CHAPTER again last night... that Ted White fast-moving Jason was pretty intense.

As for Part 7 -- when I first saw Jason's mask split apart and revealed that gruesome facial makeup, THAT was pretty creepy. And I loved Jason's expressions once we could see his face - he looked really pissed off there.

I like THE NEW BLOOD... but for me the fact that Carl Buechler got his movie so severely edited really reduced how effective it would have been. Kane is great as Jason; his makeup is really creepy; the angle with Tina and her powers is intriguing .... all you needed was for the kills to not seem so edited.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #503 on: February 17, 2013, 01:54:55 PM »

Speaking of "scary Jasons", I just re-watched THE FINAL CHAPTER again last night... that Ted White fast-moving Jason was pretty intense.

As for Part 7 -- when I first saw Jason's mask split apart and revealed that gruesome facial makeup, THAT was pretty creepy. And I loved Jason's expressions once we could see his face - he looked really pissed off there.

I like THE NEW BLOOD... but for me the fact that Carl Buechler got his movie so severely edited really reduced how effective it would have been. Kane is great as Jason; his makeup is really creepy; the angle with Tina and her powers is intriguing .... all you needed was for the kills to not seem so edited.
I agree with this post . You pretty much nailed it .
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #504 on: February 24, 2013, 05:38:17 PM »

I agree with this post . You pretty much nailed it .
For sure. 
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #505 on: March 01, 2013, 09:24:03 PM »

Do have to say people may complain about The New Blood but I never hear anyone complain about Jason's look in the movie. Makes me evwn more proud to b Jason fan when people like the man and his makeup.
scabboy
Camper

« Reply #506 on: March 01, 2013, 10:07:48 PM »

That's about all the movie had going for it. If Jason VIII was in TNB, it would be unwatchable.
Nikki6am
« Reply #507 on: March 23, 2013, 02:25:02 PM »

That's about all the movie had going for it. If Jason VIII was in TNB, it would be unwatchable.
I agree with you there! The only reasons why I watch this one are Jason's look, the viciousness Kane brings to the character, and Robin's boobs. Yep that pretty much sums it up. I don't really care much for the story line and the characters are pretty lame.
HigginsHaven
Victim

« Reply #508 on: March 23, 2013, 10:56:41 PM »

I agree with you there! The only reasons why I watch this one are Jason's look, the viciousness Kane brings to the character, and Robin's boobs. Yep that pretty much sums it up. I don't really care much for the story line and the characters are pretty lame.

Agreed. I feel this is the weakest of the first 8. I even like JTM more, because at least that one's so ridiculous and campy that it's funny to watch! Stylistically, I like how it's a darker continuation of the polished Jason Lives, but I've just always thought this one takes itself a little too seriously with the telekinesis thing  Tongue

There's no denying that Jason's look and Kane's performance are 100% badass though!
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #509 on: April 22, 2013, 03:01:45 PM »

I must disagree. I think the characters and story would have made a good movie even if it was not a Friday the 13th movie. Add Jason to something that is already a piece of good story telling, with that design, with Kane in the role, with great music, and good looking girls, and you have a truly enjoyable film.  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: