Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 08:08:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "This place is spooky"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65279 times)
FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #480 on: February 14, 2013, 09:11:49 PM »

And another thing is Part II is still pretty creepy till this day and I'm 33 and proud to say I get the jitters during it. But part III I don't have that effect. I'm watching Jason killing people with some cool 3D effects behind it. Don't get me wrong I like it but it doesn't creep me out anything.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #481 on: February 14, 2013, 09:39:49 PM »

I'd have to say the same thing . Jason hasn't truly scared me out since pt 2 .
The other early movies were lots of fun to watch , but didn't terrify me .

The movies got less and less 'horror' as they went on , as entertaining as they were .
FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #482 on: February 14, 2013, 09:46:42 PM »

I'd have to say the same thing . Jason hasn't truly scared me out since pt 2 .
The other early movies were lots of fun to watch , but didn't terrify me .

The movies got less and less 'horror' as they went on , as entertaining as they were .

Exactly. I will say Kane did try hard in parts VII and VIII. But he was to much of a zombie by then to be scared. Part II had a Jason that was just a crazy and deformed man which was more relate-able.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #483 on: February 14, 2013, 10:23:32 PM »

Exactly. I will say Kane did try hard in parts VII and VIII. But he was to much of a zombie by then to be scared. Part II had a Jason that was just a crazy and deformed man which was more relate-able.
Which is what i've always said !

Kane did a great job with the character he inherited at that point . His contributions to the franchise and the zombie Jason persona are loved by the fans . Myself included .

Too bad that the scares and genuine creepy chills were long gone from the series by then ...
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #484 on: February 14, 2013, 10:26:22 PM »

Which is what i've always said !

Kane did a great job with the character he inherited at that point . His contributions to the franchise and the zombie Jason persona are loved by the fans . Myself included .

Too bad that the scares and genuine creepy chills were long gone from the series by then ...

Come on, just when everything was perfect between us...there were no creepy chills in 7?!
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #485 on: February 14, 2013, 10:32:53 PM »

Come on, just when everything was perfect between us...there were no creepy chills in 7?!
This is gonna sound retarded , but i watched pt 7 last night . I swear to God !!!
I have a burnt dvd-r with pt 6,7,8 on it . I popped it in after a few beers after work ...

Pt 7 was good . Some great scenes and effects , but it didn't SCARE me .
Sorry .
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #486 on: February 14, 2013, 10:36:58 PM »

This is gonna sound retarded , but i watched pt 7 last night . I swear to God !!!
I have a burnt dvd-r with pt 6,7,8 on it . I popped it in after a few beers after work ...

Sorry .

It's all good. We totally need a Camp Blood get together so we can all watch these together...how cool would that be?

HELLO...KAT?! Damn, this isn't fb, I can't tag her, lol...
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #487 on: February 14, 2013, 10:45:13 PM »

It's all good. We totally need a Camp Blood get together so we can all watch these together...how cool would that be?

HELLO...KAT?! Damn, this isn't fb, I can't tag her, lol...
That would be awesome !

Funny about the FB comment . Kat said she had a link on her profile here but i didn't see it ?
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #488 on: February 14, 2013, 10:46:16 PM »

That would be awesome !

Funny about the FB comment . Kat said she had a link on her profile here but i didn't see it ?

Dunno, she's already on my fb, arent u 2?
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #489 on: February 14, 2013, 10:48:57 PM »

Dunno, she's already on my fb, arent u 2?
You and i are FB buddies , but i couldn't find Kat on there for some reason ?
I'm not on there as much as i used to be .
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #490 on: February 14, 2013, 10:50:56 PM »

You and i are FB buddies , but i couldn't find Kat on there for some reason ?
I'm not on there as much as i used to be .

Click my friends and type Kat. Smiley She's listed as Kat Myers Voorhees.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #491 on: February 14, 2013, 10:54:03 PM »

Click my friends and type Kat. Smiley She's listed as Kat Myers Voorhees.
Thanks !
I'll do that next time i'm on , maybe later tonight or tomorrow .
FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #492 on: February 14, 2013, 10:57:46 PM »

Sorry .

I like the scene where Tina uses the head of David to headbutt Jason. He sort of got a revenge on Jason after his death. Smiley
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #493 on: February 14, 2013, 11:04:21 PM »

I like the scene where Tina uses the head of David to headbutt Jason. He sort of got a revenge on Jason after his death. Smiley
Cool !
There were some good scenes . Pt 7 was Kane's fav too , from what i recall reading .
The fight with him and Tina left a lot of memorable antics .

FvJsucked79
Camp Cook

« Reply #494 on: February 14, 2013, 11:06:35 PM »

Another great effect is when Tina drops the house on Jason. Kane said that really hurt and you can tell it lands on him hard.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: