Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 21, 2017, 03:41:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "How sweet, dark meat . . ."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65247 times)
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #390 on: December 22, 2012, 11:21:06 PM »

Good book huh? It always makes me a bit sad when I get to the end u know? The stories are so cool and I love the pics. I didn't know the story before about Steve and Warrington. After hearing it I really gained a lot of respect for Steve and like his sense of humor. He seems like a really nice guy who got a raw deal. Glad he's getting the respect he earned.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #391 on: December 23, 2012, 12:05:18 AM »

CLM was a great book ! i still read it from time to time , and get blown away every one of them Smiley

A lot of effort went into it and it shows . Too bad (for me) that it came out way before the 2009 remake .I'd love to have more insight into that movie as well !
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #392 on: December 23, 2012, 07:36:29 AM »

I did read that and thought it was a little in poor taste .
I agree with you here, hesvor.  Nothing like back stabbing.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #393 on: December 25, 2012, 10:51:17 PM »

I think the E book has more insight into the remake. Not sure though.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #394 on: December 26, 2012, 03:40:46 PM »

If u read Crystal Lake Memories he doesn't seem to hold a grudge but I think he's more mad that Warrington was signing photos of Steve in the mask.

I must ask the question though. Since the film was made so long ago, and these guys do not follow this stuff the way we do, did he even realize that the pictures were not really him?
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #395 on: December 26, 2012, 08:40:38 PM »

I must ask the question though. Since the film was made so long ago, and these guys do not follow this stuff the way we do, did he even realize that the pictures were not really him?
If he didn't know, would it be worth his while to pay more attention?
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #396 on: December 26, 2012, 10:47:25 PM »

I think he knew and if he didn't at first then someone probably told him. Maybe Steve Miner or one of the other people involved in the making of the movie did.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #397 on: December 27, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »

It's something he really needs to know.  I guess.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #398 on: December 27, 2012, 11:35:35 AM »

I think Warrington had a field day with all the attention he got . He just ran with it at the time , not giving too much thought about having to answer to Steve Dash !

Remember that this was all 'pre-internet' .
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #399 on: December 27, 2012, 11:43:48 AM »

I think Warrington had a field day with all the attention he got . He just ran with it at the time , not giving too much thought about having to answer to Steve Dash !

Remember that this was all 'pre-internet' .

Yeah definitely.  Can anyone imagine what it wouldve been like trying to keep spoilers hidden for the earlier movies if the internet had been around? Wouldve been nearly impossible. They did say something on Going To Pieces commentary while talking about the original Friday and its earnings. They said that it was pre-internet and no streaming online so back then those opening numbers were like the ones event movies make today u know?
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #400 on: December 27, 2012, 11:57:34 AM »

I love living in a time when technology allows me to go on the Internet and look up information on any movie I want; and that, even if I can't find an out of print movie, I can possibly find some kind of copy to watch on youtube or some shit.  BUT--it does take some of the fun and the mystery out of it. 

I loved talking about horror movies with my friends when I was a kid, and it was frustrating not being able to see a lot of them--but how tantalizing it could be to look at the VHS boxes in the store and hear rumors from someone who claimed to have seen Friday the 13th Part V, or whatever. 

I love the Internet and the availability of information, but sometimes I do wish I was back in the "old days," I guess.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #401 on: December 27, 2012, 12:18:08 PM »

I agree with both of you !

The old days were magical too , but i like the internet age . I'm not really good on a computer , but i like being able to find clips and info on Youtube . Some people on this site have turned me on to movies that i didn't even know existed !
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #402 on: December 27, 2012, 05:27:31 PM »

I agree with both of you !

The old days were magical too , but i like the internet age . I'm not really good on a computer , but i like being able to find clips and info on Youtube . Some people on this site have turned me on to movies that i didn't even know existed !
Like The Toolbox Murders?
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #403 on: December 27, 2012, 07:11:04 PM »

That name rings a bell ?
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #404 on: December 28, 2012, 05:55:06 PM »

That name rings a bell ?
I thought it might " trip your trigger".
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: