Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 23, 2017, 11:27:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I'm Mrs. Voorhees"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65340 times)
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #375 on: December 15, 2012, 12:51:49 PM »

The only thing I've read about him is that he felt it was weird to play a character that offered dead bodies up to his mother.
I read that too . Also that he wasn't very good at the physical stuff , even though he had passed himself off as a stuntman .

As a teen i had always thought that Warrington was Jason . I didn't know that Dash did most of the scenes in that film ....
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #376 on: December 15, 2012, 07:21:42 PM »

Yeah, Steve Dash really got a raw deal there.  At the Q&A I saw, he was like, "Somebody told me about these horror conventions . . . I never had any idea you people were doin this shit!"  So at least he was able to make some money off it and sign some autographs years later.
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #377 on: December 15, 2012, 09:16:42 PM »

Steve Dash is pretty funny. I like when he said the only fan he thought he had was his gf or his wife I think lol! I'm a fan of his and he did some of the best stunt work ever!
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #378 on: December 15, 2012, 09:39:43 PM »

I read that too . Also that he wasn't very good at the physical stuff , even though he had passed himself off as a stuntman .

As a teen i had always thought that Warrington was Jason . I didn't know that Dash did most of the scenes in that film ....
So Dash had most of the guts and NONE of the glory.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #379 on: December 15, 2012, 11:52:16 PM »

As a kid i loved this movie ! F13th pt2 started it all for me . I have a 'Voorhees' tattoo , based off my old bands' logo . JV was my hero in a way .

Hearing that Warrington wasn't the one who did all the cool stuff i liked in this movie was almost like learning that there isn't really a Santa Claus . I was devastated . Haha
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #380 on: December 16, 2012, 09:15:30 AM »

As a kid i loved this movie ! F13th pt2 started it all for me . I have a 'Voorhees' tattoo , based off my old bands' logo . JV was my hero in a way .

Hearing that Warrington wasn't the one who did all the cool stuff i liked in this movie was almost like learning that there isn't really a Santa Claus . I was devastated . Haha
Or that the Easter Bunny didn't leave all those cool colored eggs.  Anyway, some people are in the right place at the right time.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #381 on: December 20, 2012, 03:37:42 PM »

I felt really bad for Steve when he said Warrington or his agent wouldn't let them call Steve "Jason" in the credits. That just smacks of being mean. Steve did the work but since Warrington signed on first he has the final say on it? If I was Steve Miner I wouldve taken Warrington to court and proven Warrington's actions were a form of breach of contract.
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #382 on: December 20, 2012, 04:04:56 PM »

Warrington didn't get to decide that, though.  There are SAG rules I'm sure they probably had to follow.  It was a technicality that kept Dash from getting credited as anything other than stunt double.  Unfortunate for him, but at least now he's able to reap some rewards from it.  I see he's going to be at Monster Mania con again next year.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #383 on: December 20, 2012, 10:23:26 PM »

Ah ok still stinks that Steve didn't get the credit he was due at the time though.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #384 on: December 21, 2012, 04:51:58 PM »

Ah ok still stinks that Steve didn't get the credit he was due at the time though.
He sure worked hard enough for credt.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #385 on: December 21, 2012, 11:40:15 PM »

I think so too , and that Steve must've been pissed off at first .
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #386 on: December 22, 2012, 04:35:34 PM »

I think so too , and that Steve must've been pissed off at first .
Kane Hodder wasn't the only one who got the shaft from this franchise for sure.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #387 on: December 22, 2012, 08:12:46 PM »

Well played !
Kane made his career off this franchise though .
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #388 on: December 22, 2012, 10:48:59 PM »

If u read Crystal Lake Memories he doesn't seem to hold a grudge but I think he's more mad that Warrington was signing photos of Steve in the mask.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #389 on: December 22, 2012, 10:57:03 PM »

If u read Crystal Lake Memories he doesn't seem to hold a grudge but I think he's more mad that Warrington was signing photos of Steve in the mask.
I did read that and thought it was a little in poor taste .
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: