Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 17, 2017, 06:14:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65040 times)
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #360 on: December 11, 2012, 03:52:54 AM »

I thought CJ was great . He brought a lot to the role in a short time .
And he deserves a high place in the F13 fandom.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #361 on: December 11, 2012, 01:36:57 PM »

And he deserves a high place in the F13 fandom.
He already does to me !
Like i said , Jason Lives is my fav sequel in the later entries . I love this movie , and CJ played the part perfectly . Gotta give him props !
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #362 on: December 11, 2012, 05:45:26 PM »

He already does to me !
Like i said , Jason Lives is my fav sequel in the later entries . I love this movie , and CJ played the part perfectly . Gotta give him props !
We just did!!!!
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #363 on: December 11, 2012, 07:10:15 PM »

I'd like to see all of the actors who played Jason in a round table setting . It would be fun to see them critique  each other , and also give credit where it's due .

It could make for some interesting dialogue between them .
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #364 on: December 12, 2012, 10:22:17 AM »

I'd like to see all of the actors who played Jason in a round table setting . It would be fun to see them critique  each other , and also give credit where it's due .

It could make for some interesting dialogue between them .

That is an awesome idea! They should do that for the Crystal Lake Memories dvd coming up. I think that would be an amazing part. I'd especially love to see Kane and Derek both on the same roundtable.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #365 on: December 12, 2012, 12:28:00 PM »

Yes it could be fun to see . I'd like to see Kane and Ken (FvJ) have an exchange too .

I wonder if Warrington Gillette or Steve Dash from pt2 would also show up ? They also have some issues to talk about ... lol
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #366 on: December 12, 2012, 06:42:21 PM »

Yes it could be fun to see . I'd like to see Kane and Ken (FvJ) have an exchange too .

I wonder if Warrington Gillette or Steve Dash from pt2 would also show up ? They also have some issues to talk about ... lol
Just don't leave any sharp objects laying about.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #367 on: December 12, 2012, 07:29:48 PM »

Just don't leave any sharp objects laying about.
Also have them sitting a few feet apart !
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #368 on: December 13, 2012, 05:56:55 PM »

I saw a Friday the 13th panel at Monster Mania one year that was pretty good; it had Betsy Palmer, Ari Lehman, and Steve Dash.  Palmer knew shit about the movies but was very entertaining, and had a weird back-and-forth flirty vibe with Lehman.  And Steve Dash was hilarious and didn't need encouraging to bash Warrington Gilette.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #369 on: December 13, 2012, 06:57:21 PM »

I saw a Friday the 13th panel at Monster Mania one year that was pretty good; it had Betsy Palmer, Ari Lehman, and Steve Dash.  Palmer knew shit about the movies but was very entertaining, and had a weird back-and-forth flirty vibe with Lehman.  And Steve Dash was hilarious and didn't need encouraging to bash Warrington Gilette.I would love to have seen that !
Sounds like a good time all around . Kudos to you Smiley
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #370 on: December 13, 2012, 07:44:41 PM »

I saw a Friday the 13th panel at Monster Mania one year that was pretty good; it had Betsy Palmer, Ari Lehman, and Steve Dash.  Palmer knew shit about the movies but was very entertaining, and had a weird back-and-forth flirty vibe with Lehman.  And Steve Dash was hilarious and didn't need encouraging to bash Warrington Gilette.
That's pretty creepy about Betsy Palmer and Ari Lehman.
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #371 on: December 14, 2012, 11:08:50 AM »

Yeah, it was weird!  But she was just playing to the audience, who loved it; and Lehman was a good sport about it.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #372 on: December 14, 2012, 06:16:47 PM »

Yeah, it was weird!  But she was just playing to the audience, who loved it; and Lehman was a good sport about it.
It's not like a real relationship exists. 
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #373 on: December 14, 2012, 08:50:26 PM »

Yeah Ari Lehman is a cool guy from what I've seen. I like when he was talking on His Name Was Jason and the From Crystal Lake To Manhattan dvd set special features.

Steve Dash is pretty funny too.

Just me or does Warrington seem to have a high opinion of himself? When I saw interviews with him he took pretty much total credit for Pt 2.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #374 on: December 15, 2012, 06:22:27 AM »

The only thing I've read about him is that he felt it was weird to play a character that offered dead bodies up to his mother.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: