Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 15, 2017, 02:56:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Happy Friday The 13th"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 67687 times)
HockeyMasked
Camper

« Reply #285 on: May 02, 2012, 12:17:42 AM »

I wish they'd change the ending lol

Yeah, me too. It's not that I don't like it, but it's kinda confusing in a way... well, I guess that's what the director intended to do anyway...
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #286 on: May 21, 2012, 01:00:09 PM »

The ending sucked and lacked logic, but then again, how much logic has there been in the Friday the 13th series? I just wish the dad would have at least looked fucked up like Jason did after rotting in the lake for so long. Budget cuts is what I heard prevented that.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #287 on: May 21, 2012, 02:34:39 PM »

The ending sucked and lacked logic, but then again, how much logic has there been in the Friday the 13th series? I just wish the dad would have at least looked fucked up like Jason did after rotting in the lake for so long. Budget cuts is what I heard prevented that.
I like your logic here. 
Nikki6am
« Reply #288 on: May 22, 2012, 12:59:02 PM »

i sorta wish the death of Tina's dad was more convincing.. he's moving around in the water after the dock collapsed.  And I wonder if Tina's mom jumped in for him or not. 
No kidding, Mike! I don't understand it either. There was absolutely no rescue attempt at all whatsoever! Hell, she probably didn't even call 911, because they just left his corpse in the lake.
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #289 on: May 22, 2012, 03:55:33 PM »

No kidding, Mike! I don't understand it either. There was absolutely no rescue attempt at all whatsoever! Hell, she probably didn't even call 911, because they just left his corpse in the lake.
Fuck that dude. He's a wife beater...although he probably had to ask her more than once.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #290 on: May 23, 2012, 08:17:33 AM »

Fuck that dude. He's a wife beater...although he probably had to ask her more than once.
So how does that justify not calling 911?
8Jsandwich
Counselor

I'm in the mood for a Jarvis Sandwich

« Reply #291 on: May 23, 2012, 05:37:32 PM »

You would'v ethough they would've gotten the slimy suckers out of the lake! I would think the family would want a proper burial.  Also wouldn't they need to confirm the death for legal issues & insurance money?

I think it is funny how they make Tina's dad look like an awful dad who beats his wife & upsets his child only to change in his death to become a hero who saves his daughter from Jason.  She was after all the asshole who killed him in the first place...why save her now?
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #292 on: May 24, 2012, 01:39:55 PM »

You would'v ethough they would've gotten the slimy suckers out of the lake! I would think the family would want a proper burial.  Also wouldn't they need to confirm the death for legal issues & insurance money?

I think it is funny how they make Tina's dad look like an awful dad who beats his wife & upsets his child only to change in his death to become a hero who saves his daughter from Jason.  She was after all the asshole who killed him in the first place...why save her now?
Redemption?
8Jsandwich
Counselor

« Reply #293 on: May 28, 2012, 10:45:16 AM »

I haven't seen it since I was like...7, (yes I know I suck), the only thing I remember is that Maddy girl trying to hide in that shed thing lol That was quite scary, well for me at that time.

That always freaked me out too!
8Jsandwich
Counselor

« Reply #294 on: May 28, 2012, 10:49:15 AM »

Redemption?

Why wait so long?
Why does he wait until after death to be the better person?
Why doesn't he try to make things up with his wife...(that he used to beat? Did she deserve the beatings?)
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #295 on: May 29, 2012, 12:07:52 PM »

Why wait so long?
Why doesn't he try to make things up with his wife...(that he used to beat? Did she deserve the beatings?)
Well, NO ONE " deserves " to be beaten, but other than that, the only person that can answer the questions is Tina's father.
8Jsandwich
Counselor

« Reply #296 on: May 30, 2012, 05:34:22 PM »

Well, NO ONE " deserves " to be beaten, but other than that, the only person that can answer the questions is Tina's father.

My wang chung "deserves" a beating once in awhile
Nikki6am
« Reply #297 on: May 31, 2012, 05:13:16 AM »

Why wait so long?
Maybe they have AA in the afterlife. I believe step 9 is making amends. 'Ol Johnny boy was a raging alcoholic after all.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #298 on: May 31, 2012, 02:58:00 PM »

My wang chung "deserves" a beating once in awhile
Different stort there, man.
8Jsandwich
Counselor

« Reply #299 on: June 01, 2012, 05:09:07 PM »

Maybe they have AA in the afterlife. I believe step 9 is making amends. 'Ol Johnny boy was a raging alcoholic after all.

Did they have underwater meetings?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: