Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 16, 2017, 10:12:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Is this the way they wear their jackets back in the mental hospital?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65004 times)
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #270 on: March 02, 2012, 01:33:08 PM »

Okay, Horrornut, we can do that for you. Right after I part the Red Sea.....  Roll Eyes

Though, I do agree that the acting in this one is pretty damn bad and the characters are more like caricatures.
And pretty damn sterotypical!!!!
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #271 on: March 03, 2012, 08:58:24 AM »

OK....we watched this for the first time in many years.  Now I realize that all the kids in the Friday franchise aren't hired for their acting ability but I am convinced that New Blood has the absolute worst acting in the first seven.  Admittedly it has scariest looking unmasked Jason of all but good grief......can't we get just a LITTLE acting????  But anyhow, #7 is where I draw the line.  The only other Friday installment I'll watch is Friday 2009.

That's funny cause there's quite a few people I know that have said the same thing about the 09 film...that acting and character are flat and stereotypical....but I too agree that #7s acting is pretty bad..along with JTGH...but the two things I do love about 7to is JVs look ......and Robin's boobs Smiley
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #272 on: March 03, 2012, 07:46:44 PM »

That's funny cause there's quite a few people I know that have said the same thing about the 09 film...that acting and character are flat and stereotypical....but I too agree that #7s acting is pretty bad..along with JTGH...but the two things I do love about 7to is JVs look ......and Robin's boobs Smiley
Sandra was pretty good herself.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #273 on: March 17, 2012, 05:37:27 AM »

Tina, her mother, and the doctor were all great actors. Kane was amazing. THe actors who mattered were good. The rest varried from okay to not so great. Honestly I don't watch Friday the 13th Part 7 for acting abilities, I watch that for the story between Tina nand her parents and doctor and Jason!
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #274 on: March 17, 2012, 06:54:57 AM »

Tina, her mother, and the doctor were all great actors. Kane was amazing. THe actors who mattered were good. The rest varried from okay to not so great. Honestly I don't watch Friday the 13th Part 7 for acting abilities, I watch that for the story between Tina nand her parents and doctor and Jason!
Well, I watch for Jason, but you have a point.
Nikki6am
« Reply #275 on: March 17, 2012, 12:56:47 PM »

I've tried watching this and enjoying it but I can't. I just find it so boring. I have no interest in the main character (the girl with the powers). It's just blah
I think that's what my problem is too. Tina's character just bores me and I'm not interested in her story because I frankly just don't care. I don't "feel" for her and I can't relate to her. Jason is one of the only reasons I watch this one. Jason, Robin's boobs, and Sandra's moonlight swim. That's it!
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #276 on: March 17, 2012, 03:08:56 PM »

I think that's what my problem is too. Tina's character just bores me and I'm not interested in her story because I frankly just don't care. I don't "feel" for her and I can't relate to her. Jason is one of the only reasons I watch this one. Jason, Robin's boobs, and Sandra's moonlight swim. That's it!
Tell me you don't want to end up like Sandra or Robin!!!!
Nikki6am
« Reply #277 on: March 17, 2012, 03:35:02 PM »

Tell me you don't want to end up like Sandra or Robin!!!!
Well I certainly hope not!
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #278 on: March 17, 2012, 08:28:19 PM »

Well I certainly hope not!
Me too - you're too much fun in the chat room!!!
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #279 on: April 15, 2012, 10:12:09 AM »

I LOVE the opening to this movie! (fucked up and wrote this in the Pt. 6 thread earlier lol!)
Lynch
Camper

« Reply #280 on: April 15, 2012, 10:32:58 AM »

Who knows what Jason did when he pulled her under water.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #281 on: April 15, 2012, 06:19:22 PM »

Who knows what Jason did when he pulled her under water.
Well, we know he killed her. But I see your point here.
mike
« Reply #282 on: April 25, 2012, 03:47:41 AM »

i sorta wish the death of Tina's dad was more convincing.. he's moving around in the water after the dock collapsed.  And I wonder if Tina's mom jumped in for him or not. 
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #283 on: April 25, 2012, 11:59:44 AM »

i sorta wish the death of Tina's dad was more convincing.. he's moving around in the water after the dock collapsed.  And I wonder if Tina's mom jumped in for him or not. 

I wish they'd change the ending lol
Ironmike
New Blood

« Reply #284 on: May 01, 2012, 10:36:15 PM »

I enjoyed part 7 (one of the only ones i liked after part 6) The detail in the Jason look is by far the best in the whole series. The ending credits looked like it was done with a hand held camcorder, its like they spent all the budget money on the detail of Jason and thats it LOL.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: