Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 17, 2017, 09:53:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT(3) Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "We love premarital sex!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65047 times)
jasn88cubs
Lifeguard

« Reply #255 on: January 18, 2012, 12:10:41 AM »

sorry but i found this movie boring
Starman
Mr. Serious American
Head Counselor

« Reply #256 on: January 18, 2012, 11:15:40 PM »

She actually does aha...she knows too look away..she says " its a grown up part" and asks me to tell her when its over lol

i knew it and so did your daughter seen more of F13th series movie yet? probably she will be fan F13th when she grown up.   Cool
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #257 on: January 19, 2012, 09:15:12 PM »

i knew it and so did your daughter seen more of F13th series movie yet? probably she will be fan F13th when she grown up.   Cool

Yeah she's seen a handfull of em ....she says that "Jay Jay " is her favorite now lol...her mom on the other hand...doesn't so much
Starman
Mr. Serious American
Head Counselor

« Reply #258 on: January 22, 2012, 11:02:27 PM »

thank for sharing and this one of my favorite and all of CB member enjoy this movie.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #259 on: January 23, 2012, 10:21:20 PM »

I noticed that if Tina and rick had gone to gather the others right from the get go...maybe more would have survived...I know it goes against the F13 formula...but they might have been able to gather some up while JV was out after tunas mom and dr crews...just thinking out loud
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #260 on: January 24, 2012, 11:17:28 AM »

I noticed that if Tina and rick had gone to gather the others right from the get go...maybe more would have survived...I know it goes against the F13 formula...but they might have been able to gather some up while JV was out after tunas mom and dr crews...just thinking out loud

Rick? Tunas mom? LOL, you smoking some good shit today, Jimmy? But, seriously, I agree with you that if they had gotten an earlier start on the whole "Let's get everybody and bail" thing many more people might have survived. Unfortunately, common sense is so rare it's like a super power, especially in these movies.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #261 on: January 26, 2012, 08:58:48 PM »

LOL my B...why can't I remember his name now...I just watched this last week lol
Horrornut
Lifeguard

« Reply #262 on: January 26, 2012, 10:42:09 PM »

I haven't read through this lengthy  discussion about part 7 but truth is, with the exception of the reboot in 2009, I won't/don't watch anything past part 5.  I usually don't get past part 4.  The New Line stuff really sucks.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #263 on: January 27, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »

LOL my B...why can't I remember his name now...I just watched this last week lol

Nick, lol.
jasn88cubs
Lifeguard

« Reply #264 on: February 09, 2012, 12:11:18 AM »

I've tried watching this and enjoying it but I can't. I just find it so boring. I have no interest in the main character (the girl with the powers). It's just blah
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #265 on: February 11, 2012, 07:02:05 PM »

I've tried watching this and enjoying it but I can't. I just find it so boring. I have no interest in the main character (the girl with the powers). It's just blah

There's really no middle ground on Tina, either you love her or she's almost non-existent to you. I had a hard time getting in to the character of Tina, tbh. I mean, when I was a kid and this movie first came out, I thought the whole telekenesis thing was super cool and just made the whole movie awesome, but now as I've gotten older the character of Tina doesn't really do it for me, I find other characters in the movie a lot more compelling.
Horrornut
Lifeguard

« Reply #266 on: March 01, 2012, 08:44:04 PM »

OK....we watched this for the first time in many years.  Now I realize that all the kids in the Friday franchise aren't hired for their acting ability but I am convinced that New Blood has the absolute worst acting in the first seven.  Admittedly it has scariest looking unmasked Jason of all but good grief......can't we get just a LITTLE acting????  But anyhow, #7 is where I draw the line.  The only other Friday installment I'll watch is Friday 2009.
ThePunisher
Head Counselor

Vengeance has a name

« Reply #267 on: March 02, 2012, 07:16:51 AM »

OK....we watched this for the first time in many years.  Now I realize that all the kids in the Friday franchise aren't hired for their acting ability but I am convinced that New Blood has the absolute worst acting in the first seven.  Admittedly it has scariest looking unmasked Jason of all but good grief......can't we get just a LITTLE acting????  But anyhow, #7 is where I draw the line.  The only other Friday installment I'll watch is Friday 2009.
What sort of acting do you want?
Horrornut
Lifeguard

« Reply #268 on: March 02, 2012, 08:12:34 AM »

What sort of acting do you want?
What about something like 1% over unbelievable????
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #269 on: March 02, 2012, 11:13:49 AM »

What about something like 1% over unbelievable????

Okay, Horrornut, we can do that for you. Right after I part the Red Sea.....  Roll Eyes

Though, I do agree that the acting in this one is pretty damn bad and the characters are more like caricatures.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: