Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 17, 2017, 05:45:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Is this the way they wear their jackets back in the mental hospital?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65016 times)
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2011, 10:40:55 AM »

You're onto something here, Jet.

Yeah, only been saying it since 2004. Glad people are finally listening.
Stalker
« Reply #241 on: November 13, 2011, 10:50:10 AM »

Yeah, only been saying it since 2004. Glad people are finally listening.

It's a shame anyone ever bothered to put that worthless little loser in the movie to begin with.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #242 on: November 14, 2011, 06:56:39 AM »

It's a shame anyone ever bothered to put that worthless little loser in the movie to begin with.

Well, we should have expected something like this. When they announced they were going to make a Freddy vs. Jason movie at Freddy Cinemas with a Freddy mark like Ronny Yu at the helm we had to know Jason was going to get buried and made to look stupid. No way they could do that with Kane Hodder as Jason! So, enter the jobber. The rest is history.
Stalker
« Reply #243 on: November 14, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »

Well, we should have expected something like this. When they announced they were going to make a Freddy vs. Jason movie at Freddy Cinemas with a Freddy mark like Ronny Yu at the helm we had to know Jason was going to get buried and made to look stupid. No way they could do that with Kane Hodder as Jason! So, enter the jobber. The rest is history.

There are days I want to buy each copy of Freddy vs. Jason and burn them, but I don't know if it would accomplish anything.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #244 on: November 19, 2011, 09:41:52 PM »

There are days I want to buy each copy of Freddy vs. Jason and burn them, but I don't know if it would accomplish anything.

Nope, if anything it would work in reverse: The more copies you bought, the more they would make because they were selling like hot cakes (making the film look like a huge success), so you'll have to buy even more, which will lead to a sequel and the probable return of Ken Kirzinger as Jason because all of a sudden he'll be lauded as an extremely popular Jason, and so on ad infinitum until we're never able to kill this thing.
ZombieGirl
« Reply #245 on: December 22, 2011, 10:10:38 PM »

In short, they rape our beloved Friday the 13th movies and Jason Voorhees from da butt, then go off laughing with smokes and beer in hand while we rage after them, vowing to kill them painfully. And then, all Hell breaks loose, we've got tellytubies mauling, Barney throwing kids into the air, Pedobear coming over for some popcorn, and rainbows everywhere. Yup, bat shit crazy....that's where it will all go...
Stalker
« Reply #246 on: December 23, 2011, 07:40:59 AM »

In short, they rape our beloved Friday the 13th movies and Jason Voorhees from da butt, then go off laughing with smokes and beer in hand while we rage after them, vowing to kill them painfully. And then, all Hell breaks loose, we've got tellytubies mauling, Barney throwing kids into the air, Pedobear coming over for some popcorn, and rainbows everywhere. Yup, bat shit crazy....that's where it will all go...
The glories of useless entertainment.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #247 on: January 12, 2012, 09:19:02 PM »

My daughter now likes this one the best...she loves Tina and her powers...and also commented how gross JV looked loll...I guess that could be taken as a compliment...
Starman
Mr. Serious American
Head Counselor

« Reply #248 on: January 12, 2012, 11:10:36 PM »

My daughter now likes this one the best...she loves Tina and her powers...and also commented how gross JV looked loll...I guess that could be taken as a compliment...

aww she does? and oh yes tina is kick ass main character. thank for sharing us. does your daughter cover her eye when sex and nudity scene is on?
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2012, 10:37:21 AM »

Hey, that's a big compliment to the makeup artists. It's good to see the old effects still work all these years later.
PhenomenalTLD
Camp Cook

« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2012, 11:21:20 AM »

Hey, that's a big compliment to the makeup artists. It's good to see the old effects still work all these years later.
That's definitely one of the best things about the whole movie. I just love how every bit of Jason's scars are shown.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2012, 04:34:43 PM »

That's definitely one of the best things about the whole movie. I just love how every bit of Jason's scars are shown.

That's the only time they are as far as I remember.
jarofhair5
New Blood

« Reply #252 on: January 14, 2012, 03:04:40 PM »

yea i have to agree with most, this may be my favorite one.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #253 on: January 15, 2012, 02:31:10 PM »

yea i have to agree with most, this may be my favorite one.

This movie above all others in the "Zombie Jason" era has avoided a lot of backlash (by comparison) in the recent revival of love for "Human Jason." I find it to be a hell of a lot of good, scary fun. Not my favorite, but definitely amongst the top.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #254 on: January 17, 2012, 10:14:36 PM »

aww she does? and oh yes tina is kick ass main character. thank for sharing us. does your daughter cover her eye when sex and nudity scene is on?

She actually does aha...she knows too look away..she says " its a grown up part" and asks me to tell her when its over lol
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: