Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 18, 2017, 08:48:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "The only thing to fear...is fear himself!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65075 times)
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #210 on: January 02, 2011, 11:07:48 AM »

That was the night Jason lost his virginity! Took her back to his shack, lit some candles and made love all night long

No, not at the shack! He couldn't do it at the shack, mom was there!
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #211 on: January 02, 2011, 11:42:13 AM »

No, not at the shack! He couldn't do it at the shack, mom was there!

lol he looks in the window his mom is staring at the door waiting for him to come home.
Jason's thinking "I gotta get the hell outta here."
ZombieGirl
« Reply #212 on: January 03, 2011, 01:52:49 AM »

Lol! XD That's funny but I always thought of him as the 60 year old virgin. *pauses* Perfect quote for Elias to say to Jason. XD

Elias: My son, the 60 year old virgin. *smiles innocently*

Jason: Shut up, you bastard of a father!
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #213 on: January 03, 2011, 10:44:31 AM »

Lol! XD That's funny but I always thought of him as the 60 year old virgin. *pauses* Perfect quote for Elias to say to Jason. XD

Elias: My son, the 60 year old virgin. *smiles innocently*

Jason: Shut up, you bastard of a father!

Maybe he's saving himself for marriage or something? I mean, premarital sex seems to be a capitol offense in Crystal Lake. LOL, and they call the South the Bible Belt.......
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #214 on: January 03, 2011, 10:30:42 PM »

Tina to me was a little on the whiny side..but she does fight back against jason good...her hair is super frizzy too lol( I remember hearing her make a comment about it either on the his name was jason dvd or some other behind the scenes thing)..and the whole tent spike thing still confuses me lol..don't get me wrong I love this flick..but some minor holes here and there..and the major editing..
kingofzombies
Camp Cook

« Reply #215 on: January 04, 2011, 04:11:48 PM »

The whole spike thing has always confused me 2. Why did Dr. Crews have a spike? Why would Jason happen to find one in the woods? They couldn't have been the same. lol But other than that and the extreme editing, this is a very entertaining movie. Ok, who am I kidding, it's entertaining as hell anyways. =)
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #216 on: January 04, 2011, 07:55:51 PM »

The whole spike thing has always confused me 2. Why did Dr. Crews have a spike? Why would Jason happen to find one in the woods? They couldn't have been the same. lol But other than that and the extreme editing, this is a very entertaining movie. Ok, who am I kidding, it's entertaining as hell anyways. =)

Dr.Crews had a spike becuase Tina said that her "hallutionation" left evidence on the back porch. Dr. Crews went out to look, took the spike and hid it so it looks like shes seeing things that aren't there. then he calls Tina out
mike ferrer
« Reply #217 on: January 04, 2011, 08:51:04 PM »

See, I don't think she would be more powerful in a dream, because if you look at Dream Warriors it's normal kids who dream of having amazing powers. Someone like Tina who already has the amazing powers and is tortured by them would be a sitting duck in their dreams because they probably would dream about being "normal."
You're the man Jet.  Tina is only powerful in the real world.  She could crush me and you with heavy objects.  FREDDY NEVER DIES THOUGH!!!!

As a kid I dont even think I noticed Tina had powers because I always waited for Jason and then turned my head away.  It's kinda lame but if you ignore it the movie is real good lol.  I'm open minded but it definitely is a little too much.  Girl with special powers Vs. Jason Voorhees the serial killer that cant be killed.
kingofzombies
Camp Cook

« Reply #218 on: January 05, 2011, 09:14:11 AM »

Dr.Crews had a spike becuase Tina said that her "hallutionation" left evidence on the back porch. Dr. Crews went out to look, took the spike and hid it so it looks like shes seeing things that aren't there. then he calls Tina out

Ok, that's what I always assumed. lol But I think that could have been dealt with better. Her hallucination of Jason was using the spike to kill Michael. That was before she saw the spike on the porch. She never said it was a spike. So, why would Crews have a friggin' spike? Oh well, he was an asshole anyways. Maybe he had some of Tina's psycho kinetic abilities rub off on him and he saw her hallucination as well. Maybe he went out looking for a spike? lol I'm just ranting now. Sorry.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2011, 12:43:00 PM »

Ok, that's what I always assumed. lol But I think that could have been dealt with better. Her hallucination of Jason was using the spike to kill Michael. That was before she saw the spike on the porch. She never said it was a spike. So, why would Crews have a friggin' spike? Oh well, he was an asshole anyways. Maybe he had some of Tina's psycho kinetic abilities rub off on him and he saw her hallucination as well. Maybe he went out looking for a spike? lol I'm just ranting now. Sorry.

No, Jason really did leave a spike in the porch rail. Crews just snagged it to hide it so Tina would believe that she was really crazy and keep performing for his fucked up little hidden camera show. I was SO GLAD when Jason offed that cocksucker.
kingofzombies
Camp Cook

« Reply #220 on: January 05, 2011, 02:11:25 PM »

Ya gotta admit tho.....Dr. Crews had a lot of guts. lol It's to bad we never got to see them.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #221 on: January 05, 2011, 11:36:31 PM »

I just don't get why JV left the spike on the porch to be found...
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #222 on: January 06, 2011, 11:22:58 AM »

I just don't get why JV left the spike on the porch to be found...

I think something like that would've worked in the first two with the whole campfire/clue mystery angle. In a movie where it's clearly an all out slasher it seems a bit odd. I don't think Jason is Carmen Sandiego in disguise leaving clues behind so that she can drain the lake and find the lost artifact of some Native American tribe.
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #223 on: January 06, 2011, 12:16:42 PM »

I think something like that would've worked in the first two with the whole campfire/clue mystery angle. In a movie where it's clearly an all out slasher it seems a bit odd. I don't think Jason is Carmen Sandiego in disguise leaving clues behind so that she can drain the lake and find the lost artifact of some Native American tribe.

Maybe he sensed Tina's powers and wasn't anxious for a head to head fight with her, as we'd later come to understand being for good reason, and was hoping to scare her into packing her shit and gettin' on down the road so he could get busy slaughtering the rest of them.
mike ferrer
« Reply #224 on: January 06, 2011, 12:54:00 PM »

Maybe he sensed Tina's powers and wasn't anxious for a head to head fight with her, as we'd later come to understand being for good reason, and was hoping to scare her into packing her shit and gettin' on down the road so he could get busy slaughtering the rest of them.
That's probably the only explanation.. other than a film goof. 
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: