Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 05:03:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "What the hell is going on here?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65108 times)
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2010, 12:56:16 PM »

I can't help but wonder if Tina was Friday the 13th's answer to A Nightmare on Elm Street's Dream Warriors. The Dream Warriors was released a year before A New Blood so it sounds to me that was their way of contributing to something more supernatural for the series. I've always had a hard time with this film because of the psychic powers angle, and it seems like she would have been a better much for Freddy, especially if he was brought into the real world, she would be a formidable opponent.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »

haha for reals.. i must say i havent thought about that angle....i think she could take freddy on.. hmm.. what about pinhead... i think he'd probably be the one to knock her down a peg or two lol Grin
Marie
Head Counselor

« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2010, 01:03:42 PM »

I am not a NOES fan...but Dream Warriers is a pretty good film. Smiley

The idea of F13 7 is not something that would excite me but I think they did good.
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #198 on: July 27, 2010, 01:05:58 PM »

haha for reals.. i must say i havent thought about that angle....i think she could take freddy on.. hmm.. what about pinhead... i think he'd probably be the one to knock her down a peg or two lol Grin

Yeah I think that she could take on Freddy no problem. The thing is, none of the Dream Warriors had actual powers in real life, but what if someone who has powers already is in the dream world? Would that person become even more powerful? It's very interesting.

Yeah, no doubt, she wouldn't stand a chance against Pinhead especially if her powers only flare up with her emotions.
Duke Nukeum
Victim

« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2010, 11:38:11 PM »

I like part 7 Robin is my favorite character "YOU NEED A LITTLE TOUCH UP WORK FIRST" poor Maddy she is not as pretty as the other girls. I also like Sandra " Russell... party for two right this way please"

Yeah I liked that line two that Sandra had. It was both cute and sexy when she said that. Grin

"I Crack Skulls Not Safes!" Duke Nukeum Cool
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #200 on: December 10, 2010, 08:45:46 PM »

Susan Michaela Sullivan (born November 18, 1942) Mellisa?I was looking at where are they now and I didint see one for her so I looked her up.If this is her that means she was like 46 when she was in part 7.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #201 on: December 10, 2010, 09:03:26 PM »

i thought it was Susan Jennifer Sullivan ?
Killer-C
Head Counselor

« Reply #202 on: December 10, 2010, 09:08:04 PM »

i thought it was Susan Jennifer Sullivan ?

Your right, still cant find anything other than her being in part 7.I knew something wasnt right  lol
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

THIS IS THE JET'S HOUSE, BITCHES!

« Reply #203 on: December 10, 2010, 11:08:21 PM »

Yeah I think that she could take on Freddy no problem. The thing is, none of the Dream Warriors had actual powers in real life, but what if someone who has powers already is in the dream world? Would that person become even more powerful? It's very interesting.

Yeah, no doubt, she wouldn't stand a chance against Pinhead especially if her powers only flare up with her emotions.

See, I don't think she would be more powerful in a dream, because if you look at Dream Warriors it's normal kids who dream of having amazing powers. Someone like Tina who already has the amazing powers and is tortured by them would be a sitting duck in their dreams because they probably would dream about being "normal."
Killer-C
Head Counselor

« Reply #204 on: December 10, 2010, 11:13:01 PM »

See, I don't think she would be more powerful in a dream, because if you look at Dream Warriors it's normal kids who dream of having amazing powers. Someone like Tina who already has the amazing powers and is tortured by them would be a sitting duck in their dreams because they probably would dream about being "normal."

But having nightmares might bring those strong emotions out
ZombieGirl
« Reply #205 on: January 01, 2011, 04:38:57 AM »

Has anyone ever thought of Tina x Jason? (My mind works in weird ways, I know.) I just think it'd be kind of funny and cute at the same time. The whole you-beat-the-shit-out-of-me-and-now-I'm-in-love-with-you-for-it! XD lol!

Jason: <3

Tina:.....*backs away* Don't male me summon Micheal Jackson to kick your sorry ass!

XD Micheal Jackson rulez! (This is my oppinion! Respect it and I respect yours.)
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #206 on: January 01, 2011, 04:43:39 AM »

Has anyone ever thought of Tina x Jason? (My mind works in weird ways, I know.) I just think it'd be kind of funny and cute at the same time. The whole you-beat-the-shit-out-of-me-and-now-I'm-in-love-with-you-for-it! XD lol!

Jason: <3

Tina:.....*backs away* Don't male me summon Micheal Jackson to kick your sorry ass!

XD Micheal Jackson rulez! (This is my oppinion! Respect it and I respect yours.)

LOL, I'd think that would've been more of a threat against eleven year old Jason, but still, very creative. (Love his music, always will, but I've lost all respect for the man, sorry.)

As far as Jason falls for Tina, that might be interesting, maybe it took death and an indeterminate amount of time underwater to get him over Chris, lol.
ZombieGirl
« Reply #207 on: January 01, 2011, 05:02:51 AM »

LOL, I'd think that would've been more of a threat against eleven year old Jason, but still, very creative. (Love his music, always will, but I've lost all respect for the man, sorry.)

As far as Jason falls for Tina, that might be interesting, maybe it took death and an indeterminate amount of time underwater to get him over Chris, lol.

Wait, who's Chris? *is trying to remember whoever the hell that is* .....*Fails*
Jet
Sheriff of Crystal Lake
BANNED
Head Counselor

« Reply #208 on: January 01, 2011, 05:57:51 AM »

Wait, who's Chris? *is trying to remember whoever the hell that is* .....*Fails*

Chris, from Friday 3-D, the only one he ever touched.
Struckworld
Head Counselor

New York has a new problem...

« Reply #209 on: January 01, 2011, 12:13:47 PM »

Chris, from Friday 3-D, the only one he ever touched.

That was the night Jason lost his virginity! Took her back to his shack, lit some candles and made love all night long
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: