Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 23, 2017, 01:02:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Planning on smoking a little dope, having a little premarital sex, and getting slaughtered?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 65344 times)
SexMurderArt
Victim

« Reply #570 on: September 21, 2017, 07:01:35 PM »

What do you expect from a director who admittedly hadn't even watched any Friday or Nightmare movies aside from the originals? 

It was the writers that put that in the script.  The guys who wrote it claimed to be big fans...
Jameslofton
Lifeguard

« Reply #571 on: October 04, 2017, 04:10:54 AM »

I watched this again tonight. This one is quickly moving up my list of favorite F13 films. The absurd plot doesn't bother me nearly as much as it did in my youth.

Lar is great in this. She's a sweetie pie that you immediately start rooting for.....and surrounding her with THAT crowd was a smart move.

They also did a great job with the party atmosphere in that house. They could've made it unrealistic and outlandish had they wanted to. It comes across as natural.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: