Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 11, 2017, 10:01:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "What's a hockey mask?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 7 Discussion  (Read 67505 times)
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #540 on: October 07, 2014, 10:42:57 AM »

True. But I kind of like the idea of bringing the story full circle. Tina tried to bring her dad back but brought Jason back instead. So she tried again and gets the dad to drag Jason away. Maybe the dad would make a formidable enough foe to keep Jason busy for a little while. Another Crystal Lake zombie! "He's even more powerful now that......" (For some reason, bodies are never recovered from Crystal Lake and they always come back more powerful.)

BUT I think it was done in a seriously corny way!!!! Maybe there's a way to make the concept work if the dad had a weapon or something? Maybe? I dunno.

LOL! Maybe it's like the head from Re-Animator. Eddie's body keeps carrying it around.

I agree with you, I like the story coming full circle. The father was the reason Jason was resurrected and I enjoyed him returned Jason to his resting place. It was a bit cheesy that he wasn't some rotting corpse, but then again, it might not be obvious to some people as who was actually coming out of the lake.
Jessica
« Reply #541 on: October 14, 2014, 11:04:51 PM »

I loved the way the guys from "Now Playing" (a podcast) made fun of how nobody bothers recovering bodies from Crystal Lake. The police are like, "Well he down there now. Nothing we can do. It's like... ten feet deep!"

LOL.
mnknut22
« Reply #542 on: October 19, 2014, 04:02:56 PM »

I loved the way the guys from "Now Playing" (a podcast) made fun of how nobody bothers recovering bodies from Crystal Lake. The police are like, "Well he down there now. Nothing we can do. It's like... ten feet deep!"

LOL.

So true haha.. i was watching halloween 5 last night, and in the starting they shoot michael and then throw a bomb down there. Then he floats away..then everyone thinks hes gone and never coming back. One year later more murders and that same cop is denying its michael. You guys never found his fucking body ya jackass!
Jessica
« Reply #543 on: October 19, 2014, 04:47:10 PM »

So true haha.. i was watching halloween 5 last night, and in the starting they shoot michael and then throw a bomb down there. Then he floats away..then everyone thinks hes gone and never coming back. One year later more murders and that same cop is denying its michael. You guys never found his fucking body ya jackass!

I know! Halloween 4 ends with Michael falling into the mine and they just go, "It's over. Michael's in hell." Nobody thought to CHECK?! That old fart KNOWS Michael is not easy to kill. For crying out loud. The cops in these movies are not cracker jacks.
Austin 3:16
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #544 on: October 21, 2014, 01:43:14 AM »

Has anyone else noticed that Fearfest is not showing Part VII? Anyone know why that is? I always thought it was one of the best movies but it just skips from Jason Lives to Jason Takes Manhattan.
Jessica
« Reply #545 on: October 22, 2014, 05:52:23 PM »

Has anyone else noticed that Fearfest is not showing Part VII? Anyone know why that is? I always thought it was one of the best movies but it just skips from Jason Lives to Jason Takes Manhattan.

Some kind of copyright issue, I suspect.
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #546 on: October 23, 2014, 12:27:49 PM »

Maybe it's somehow tied into the reason Part VII is the only one available on Netflix Instant right now.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #547 on: October 27, 2014, 01:44:35 PM »

Maybe it's somehow tied into the reason Part VII is the only one available on Netflix Instant right now.

That makes sense to me. Im starting to think there may be more than one reason. Netflix having it available plus a copyright issue keeping Fearfest from having it be a part of the lineup?
Jessica
« Reply #548 on: October 28, 2014, 05:49:25 PM »

Whoever owns the rights to Part 7 made a deal that included allowing Netflix to stream it. I guess that deal did not include AMC. Simple as that.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #549 on: November 01, 2014, 01:13:42 AM »

Whoever owns the rights to Part 7 made a deal that included allowing Netflix to stream it. I guess that deal did not include AMC. Simple as that.

Makes sense. Sad it happened though. The New Blood is an amazing movie and I notice new stuff whenever I watch u know?
Jessica
« Reply #550 on: November 05, 2014, 04:13:09 AM »

Makes sense. Sad it happened though. The New Blood is an amazing movie and I notice new stuff whenever I watch u know?

Really? What was the new thing you noticed the last time you watched it? I can't say that I've noticed anything new lately.
Horror Fanatic
Head Counselor

« Reply #551 on: December 13, 2014, 01:02:14 AM »

A few months ago I watched it. Still a great movie and I always make sure to tell people when they ask which ones to watch that this one and Part IV are the top two to watch first. Well the original then those two. I always say the original just so they will know how it all started.
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #552 on: March 05, 2015, 11:09:05 PM »

I'm with you. This one is a childhood favorite. Like The Final Chapter, its opening brings you up to speed on the basic story line if you have never seen any of them, and you can pick up right away. Kane was awesome.
Jessica
« Reply #553 on: March 06, 2015, 12:42:12 AM »

I can't approve of this. Tongue I tell people to watch the first two back-to-back. I've had pretty good success with this when it comes to my male friends. And terrible success when it comes to my girl friends... They prefer the F13 movies as sleepover fodder only and do NOT understand why I actually like them. lol. Oh well. I go my own way. Smiley

But, yes Part 7 is pretty awesome if they want "Zombie Jason." At least he has an opponent who matches him... Though she is freaky on sooooooo many levels.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 12:43:45 AM by Jessica » Logged
MarkRooster
Camp Cook

« Reply #554 on: March 06, 2015, 02:40:02 PM »

Though I saw these movies in a total random, bizarre order when I was a kid, I'd recommend the first two for a first time viewer.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39
  Print  

Jump to: