Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 15, 2017, 10:15:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "The quiet can fool you. . ."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Part VII: The New Blood 20th Reunion  (Read 5161 times)
24HourTerror
Camp Cook

In The Chat Room I'm Fridayfafan13.

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 03:40:11 AM »

this already happened

let me rephrase i wish i had gone lol Smiley
Rich
Head Counselor

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2009, 02:53:23 AM »

Part 7 was always a favorite of mine. I loved the look of Jason as well as Tina and Kane's performance and the music and the setting and the chase scenes and the story line and characters.
maddison
New Blood

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 02:09:06 PM »

I have never gotten to meet Kane either, I hope I will someday.  Some people post such mean and rude comments about him.  He is my favorite Jason ever! 
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: