Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

November 19, 2017, 01:52:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "What the hell is going on here?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 Discussion  (Read 93683 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 09:17:03 AM »

I thought the shack was suposed to be the camp sight from part one,thats why the cop doesnt want anyone to trespass there

yes, although it doesn't look like any of the cabins from the first one, that was always the impression I had, that it was part of Crystal Lake since it is next door to the training center.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 01:27:46 PM »

I thought the shack was suposed to be the camp sight from part one,thats why the cop doesnt want anyone to trespass there

I do not think its the camp sight from the first one. The Cop do not want anyone near or on Crystal Lake. And we all know Crystal Lake is big camp ground so that could be a differnt Camp sight since the shack look nothing like anything from the first movie
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 01:38:27 PM »

Its been a while since I've seen Pt. 2 with paying full attention to it (I've had it in the background)

But I'm pretty sure at some point the campground was said to have been taken down. I know they say this is Pt. 6, so maybe thats what I'm thinking of.

But, it has been 5yrs since anyone has been to that camp, so I think its very possible that its one of the cabins.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 02:04:03 PM »

In the begining of part 2 while driving to the camp,they stop and pull the tree out of the road,and while the guys are doing that sandra,finds the old sign that says camp crystal lake,and Ted says oh thats camp blood,its on the same lake that are camp is,and they start to ask questions about camp blood and ted says lets go You dont want to hear about it-and the same couple later on gets in trouble for wondering to the shack -Camp Blood - which is why the cop takes them back and has a talk with Paul and says he wants to keep it quiet for another 5 years-So yes its supposed to be the same place as in part 1
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 02:22:23 PM by Killer-C » Logged
kingofzombies
Camp Cook

« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 03:53:40 PM »

Yeah, it's the same place, but not nesecarily a cabin from the original.........I think it was supposed to have been built by Jason...but I could be wrong. *_*
LewdIntentions
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2008, 02:36:47 AM »

Yeah, it's the same place, but not nesecarily a cabin from the original.........I think it was supposed to have been built by Jason...but I could be wrong. *_*

That's what I prefer to believe. And if a rebuttal returns with "why only part 2"?, I'd say..."Well, if people would quit killing Jason, he could enjoy his shack."
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2008, 07:26:52 PM »

I thought all fans knew this shack was on the old campgrounds. It could be one of the old cabins, or it could just be some old shack out near Camp Blood. Old shacks can be found anywhere Smiley

This is still my fave of the original series. II, IV and VI are the most fun, and III and VII fit in there, too.
Pt. I has grown on me in 28 years. I just prefer II for some reason. I like the characters better.
LewdIntentions
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2008, 08:38:41 PM »

I doubt it's a cabin or shack built professionally. If so, they did a terrible job because it's horribly done and they built it surrounded by trees out in the middle of nowhere.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2008, 08:58:37 PM »

I doubt it's a cabin or shack built professionally. If so, they did a terrible job because it's horribly done and they built it surrounded by trees out in the middle of nowhere.

I always thought that it was a shack in rambles that maybe Jason fixed up
LewdIntentions
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2008, 09:02:19 PM »

I always like to think Jason had something to do with it. Either building it or making it his own.

The shack is the least of my thoughts on this movie. Another amazing installment to the series, not only did it establish a horror icon, but added a lot of story to the films.
kingofzombies
Camp Cook

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2008, 09:25:11 PM »

I just realized that the shack reminded me of the shack in (I think) Sleepaway Camp 2, maybe 3...I dunno, can't remember. It's where Pamela Springsteen hid the bodies. lol Pamela ^_^
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2008, 08:08:29 AM »

Even that cabin was nicer LOL
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2008, 10:01:17 AM »

Even that cabin was nicer LOL

LOL Really!

Anyways i always though Jason built it by himself
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2008, 04:33:23 PM »

Can you imagine how bad it stunk in there when the cop went inside? How could he not smell Jason coming up behind him, or hear the floor creaking? Smiley   Still my fave of the series.
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2008, 02:49:31 AM »

Can you imagine how bad it stunk in there when the cop went inside? How could he not smell Jason coming up behind him, or hear the floor creaking?

He couldn't because the shack already stunk beyond all levels.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: