Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 16, 2017, 01:36:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Fuck you Jason"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 53
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 Discussion  (Read 95614 times)
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« on: June 14, 2008, 12:14:06 PM »

I can't believe we didn't have one already but here it is

You know the drill
shaunford1982
Camp Cook

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 07:42:43 PM »

does anyone else think that at the start of the movie that it might be a copy cat killer that kills alice?
SwanKong
Counselor

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 08:21:46 PM »

The theories and conjecture about the Alice murder and what lead up to it are tiresome to say the least.  How did Jason find her?,  when did he put the head in the fridge?,  did Jason make the phone call?, who threw the cat through the open window?, did Jason make himself a cup of tea after he shut the water off?, they go on forever.   As far as it being someone else entirely is a new one on me.  I kind of like that theory because it eliminates Jason from the equation and all the dumb theories along with it.  I'll buy it, thank you.     
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 09:21:29 PM »

actally no because when i first saw part 2 it was after i saw part 4 so i know jason was the killer

HUH?
SwanKong
Counselor

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 09:27:28 PM »

I read it twice Nancy and I still can't decipher what you are saying.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2008, 09:53:54 PM »

I am little drunk tonight so i deleted it lol
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 09:55:33 PM »

Oh speaking of part 2 i wanted jason to kill Ted so bad he drove me crazy
Count_Sarge
Camp Cook

I was framed!

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 01:26:13 AM »

The theories and conjecture about the Alice murder and what lead up to it are tiresome to say the least.  How did Jason find her?   

Maybe he followed her. Roll Eyes

Grin
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 02:32:01 AM »

I hated that Ted didn't die. Jason doesn't kill that many people anyway, the body count is lowest.
Fallen
Sweet Transvestite
Counselor

With a bit of a mind flip

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 06:21:02 AM »

I loved ted im happy he didnt die =)
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 06:26:15 AM »

Best film in the series IMO.

The only thing that saved Ted was he went to the bar with Paul, Ginny and the rest of those who went and instead of going back to camp he went to an after hours bar.

Dark
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 10:23:12 AM »

I heard a rumor that they flim Ted coming back to the Camp and he walk across Jason and Jason killed him. I do not know where i heard this rumor at but i believe it was on another message board a few years ago. I always wonder if it really happen
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 02:37:01 PM »

I thought Ted was wicked funny. I also think its cool that he's also in the movie Once Bitten.

The major thing that bothers me about this film is that a lot of people stayed at the bar so they weren't killed off. It might have been nice to know what happened to them after that. Maybe when they were carting off Ginny they could have been in the background with shocked faces.

I mean, how did the cops and everyone find Ginny? One would assume that if they had a phone, they would have used it earlier in the night lol. So I think its safe to say that the rest of the kids arrived and found Ginny.
SwanKong
Counselor

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 04:19:19 PM »

The fact that the party people never made another appearance in the end of the movie always bothered me as well.  I'll bet that they didn't have enough money in the budget to pay them to appear again.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 09:11:35 PM »

I always thought that was funny,they went out to party and didnt come back,But what about the police car that was blocking the road?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: