Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

November 19, 2017, 01:48:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Need a little touch-up work my ass. . ."
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday The 13th Part 2 Discussion  (Read 93680 times)
LewdIntentions
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2008, 03:13:57 AM »

He couldn't because the shack already stunk beyond all levels.

Whatever was in the toliet was actually bad enough to grow something in it like soil
Count_Sarge
Camp Cook

I was framed!

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2008, 02:49:15 AM »

Heh-heh.....I wonder if Jason pays his water bill. Grin
LewdIntentions
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2008, 04:16:58 AM »

He longer gets service due to complaints from the mailman about "murderous intent".
cabbagestew
New Blood

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2008, 02:44:35 AM »

Hope this doesn't sound too silly, but I am curious:

When Vickie goes back to the cabin to "freshen up" for Mark, I don't really understand what she did that was any more appealing?  She changed from black undies to dark brown?  I don't get it...

Roll Eyes
SoulOfVoorhees
BANNED
Camp Cook

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2008, 08:10:03 AM »

Have to take issue with the theory that Jason drowned in the lake. He is obviously very human in this movie.

Nonsense. Someone who is 'very human' doesn't simply get up from a machete blade driven that deeply into their shoulder - especially their shoulder, given the fact that the shoulder muscles control virtually all upper arm movement and are chock-full of vital veins and arteries.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2008, 10:00:21 AM »

Someone who is 'very human' doesn't simply get up from a machete blade driven that deeply into their shoulder

what was sthe length of time between 2 and 3??? maybe he had some time to heal up..... cause in 2 he has half a head of hair... in3 ..bald... not sayin it has anything to do with anything.... but it might(for the movies sake)
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2008, 10:38:19 AM »

Part 3 begins right after the events of Part 2. Basically that same night. We see Jason pull the machete out of his shoulder then head over to that store, steal cloths off the clothsline and then killing the couple (I don't recall their names) who live there.

Dark
SoulOfVoorhees
BANNED
Camp Cook

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »

Part 3 begins right after the events of Part 2. Basically that same night. We see Jason pull the machete out of his shoulder then head over to that store, steal cloths off the clothsline and then killing the couple (I don't recall their names) who live there.

Dark

Not to mention the fact he seems to have full use of his arm the very next day, and is strong enough to squeeze Rick's head to pulp just two nights afterwards, without having received any medical attention or treatment. In a normal human one would expect at the very least that he'd have no use of that arm, and he'd likely have died from blood loss.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2008, 03:51:00 PM »

if  its the next night after... they should have made JASON look more like from 2... cause its mileadeing
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2008, 06:47:10 PM »

Hope this doesn't sound too silly, but I am curious:

When Vickie goes back to the cabin to "freshen up" for Mark, I don't really understand what she did that was any more appealing?  She changed from black undies to dark brown?  I don't get it...

Roll Eyes

I'm just guessing that she just wanted to make sure she wasn't gross smelling and a hair wasnt out of place. Maybe her undies were dirty or something, or she thought they weren't as cute as the other pair.

As for the machete wound...yeah, it makes sense that he wouldn't be human because he is able to use the arm with no issues. But in Pt. 3 he obviously feels pain as he grunts when Chris stabs him.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2008, 07:23:28 PM »

she also sprays some perfume "down there"... she probably was a little rank
SwanKong
Counselor

« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2008, 09:16:54 PM »

Girls have to sometimes do that when they are camping. Wink
AnotherHorrorFanatic
Camp Cook

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2008, 02:22:52 AM »

What I don't get is when Vicky sees Jason, she just stands there in the corner the whole time he walks to her, while the door is right there! What's wrong with her?
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2008, 09:18:35 AM »

What I don't get is when Vicky sees Jason, she just stands there in the corner the whole time he walks to her, while the door is right there! What's wrong with her?

ive often asked myself that same question..... shock??? i dont buy it....
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2008, 10:31:22 AM »

Typical horror movie female victim, sit there cowering and pleading with the killer instead of hauling butt!

Dark
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 53
  Print  

Jump to: