Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 24, 2017, 05:30:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "The only thing to fear...is fear himself!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Prowler in part 2?  (Read 2919 times)
MrsV
Camp Cook

« on: September 24, 2009, 11:53:19 AM »

Who WAS the prowler in part 2? I remember pondering this over and over and just recently thought about it again. Jerry W something played a character listed as the prowler. Crazy, as well as we know Steve Dash, I never asked him...gotta remember to next time we see him.
It wasn't the person in the beginning before Alice was killed...cause that was that Ellen lady. I first thought maybe it was the shadow that goes by the porch, but why would they pay a third person to put on the sack and just walk by???
Any ideas?? 
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 12:05:12 PM »

*racks brain* SOMEWHERE it is listed who the character is...why can I not remember....

The person who kills Alice maybe? That sounds right...but I'm not sure..

I will have to look through all my stuff and see if I can find it. I know its been talked about before on here or IMDB.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »

Yup, the person who kills Alice is Jerry Wallace.

Its noted in Making Friday The 13th by David Grove
MrsV
Camp Cook

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »

Why call him the prowler? Just so he gets his own credit..I don't remember seeing a credit for Lutter.
That makes no sense...so they paid the chick to be Jason's feet, Wallace for the tea and the icepick, and then Dash and Warrington...LOL!! Crazy!
SwanKong
Counselor

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 01:01:27 PM »

Good thread, I have often wondered who the Prowler was as well.  Thank you both for the clarification on this subject. 
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 01:58:45 PM »

Why call him the prowler? Just so he gets his own credit..I don't remember seeing a credit for Lutter.
That makes no sense...so they paid the chick to be Jason's feet, Wallace for the tea and the icepick, and then Dash and Warrington...LOL!! Crazy!

Later in the film,when vicki goes upstairs and finds the bloodymess,the person  holding the knife that stabs her is uncredited-well thats what I remember hearing on the commentary
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 05:05:12 PM »

It is sorta weird that they specifically gave him credit, but not other people lol
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 05:47:59 PM »

I guess Steve Miner just couldn't make up his mind on who he wanted to pla Jason.
Brimstone
Counselor

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 06:01:19 PM »

I always wondered who they were referring too as the prowler too.
Killer-C
Head Counselor

The chase will never stop

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 11:34:22 PM »

I guess Steve Miner just couldn't make up his mind on who he wanted to pla Jason.

They said in the commentary that some of those scenes-like the begining of 2-were shot way early before most of the cast/crew arrived.
Dizzy
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 10:12:37 PM »

Don’t forget, most of the kills were done by the makeup effects team, not by any “Jason” actor… Steve Dash admitted this when I asked him.
jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »

i rememeber asking this same question in the part 2 thread somewhere lol
Dizzy
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2009, 04:19:29 PM »

Some of you have referred to a "commentary" on Part 2.  Where can this commentary be found?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: