Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

January 21, 2018, 09:09:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "What did you just get off a spaceship or something?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Who is that head in the refrigerator in part 2?  (Read 6286 times)
atlarman
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009, 05:49:18 PM »

It's cool man thats what we're here for to clear up questions and discuss the film besides its fun readin all the questions and answers! (IMO)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 06:07:37 PM by atlarman » Logged
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009, 06:38:18 PM »

Oh, Im sorry..I got mixed up because I was watching Friday the 13th 3-D last night. A night before, Part 2...

So in the beginning, JV's mother's head was in the refrigerator then Jason brought his mother's head back into his shack and put her head on a shrine.

Now, make sense...I'm sorry I was tired.

No need to be sorry at all, just a little confused Smiley
MrsV
Camp Cook

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009, 07:22:34 PM »

I actually care what the novels say as they are great for the backstory that you don't get in the movie.
If I remember correctly, the CA thing is another guy she is seeing. She was seeing Steve and agreed to help him fix the camp, but the other guy was in CA.
As far as Alice getting over what happened, she went back to CL and stood on the beach where it happened and that is supposedly how Jason followed her back to her apt. So, it makes sense that she is staying in CL as someone else said.
MotorexGTR32
I am deaf.
Camper

Jesus Fucking Christmas!!!

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009, 08:53:06 PM »

Wow...thanks everyone for all of the answers you gave me. Im suprised there is no flame or such things like that as most websites do in general. This is the best website I have been on for community forums!
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 09:03:06 PM »

I actually care what the novels say as they are great for the backstory that you don't get in the movie.

I do as well. Since they are based on the original shooting scripts - unlike the YA novels, Jason X novels, and comics - I really think they SHOULD be included within the 'real' world of Crystal Lake.

Wow...thanks everyone for all of the answers you gave me. Im suprised there is no flame or such things like that as most websites do in general. This is the best website I have been on for community forums!

Glad you like it. We try to make sure everyone feels welcome and doesn't get flamed for stuff.
Dizzy
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2009, 06:39:19 PM »

I do as well. Since they are based on the original shooting scripts -  - I really think they SHOULD be included within the 'real' world of Crystal Lake.

Fair enough, but I stand by my original point.  If it's not clear in the movie, then I don't think it should be looked at as a definitive answer.  Anyone who's never read the novels (as I haven't) isn't going to watch the film and say "oh, I get it!" based on the vague correlations you've made between what Alice says on the phone and what's written in the novels.  So if someone watches the films and argues that Alice should be somewhere else (as I did), I don't think they can be considered "wrong", so to speak, so it isn't made clear in the true official source, which is the film.

And you pretty much just reworded what I originally said anyway; regardless of what the novels are based on, they came afterwards, and they created their own explanations where Alice was.  I could write a novel based on the shooting script of SLEEPY HOLLOW and write a more elaborate backstory on Ichobod's parents, but that doesn't mean people who watch the movie have to accept it.
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2009, 11:43:17 PM »

No one is saying that you have to accept these explanations, just understand that they are explained in different media. The original shooting script is the source and the original concept of the movie. For various reasons, parts of these scripts are cut by producers, directors and studios. This sometimes causes confusion in continuity in films because parts of movies are edited and plot holes are left. This is why some of the visitors on this thread were asking the questions they did.

I don't agree with your point that the official source is the film presented to the audience. Because, as I stated before, the shooting script should be considered the official source. But, if you want to follow just what the movies show you and don't want to learn more about the movies from different media, then that it your choice.
MrsV
Camp Cook

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009, 01:06:37 PM »

I agree with Jason on that for sure. The average fan is more than happy with the movie storyline, it's us crazy diehards that dig up and read anything and everything you can get your little paws on. LOL! 
It took me YEARS to find that darned Avalone novel and I still read it over and over. The parts 1 and 2 by Hawke though are by far the best and give the most back story.
I still try and find stuff about it. Did anyone else hear about the original script for part 3??? Amy Steel shared the info about how the opening scene was her in her house and she hears a banging sound and goes to the dryer and it's Paul's head!! Sorry to be so excited, but I had never heard anything other than they did ask her to come back originally.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2009, 02:14:53 PM »

I agree with Jason on that for sure. The average fan is more than happy with the movie storyline, it's us crazy diehards that dig up and read anything and everything you can get your little paws on. LOL! 
It took me YEARS to find that darned Avalone novel and I still read it over and over. The parts 1 and 2 by Hawke though are by far the best and give the most back story.
I still try and find stuff about it. Did anyone else hear about the original script for part 3??? Amy Steel shared the info about how the opening scene was her in her house and she hears a banging sound and goes to the dryer and it's Paul's head!! Sorry to be so excited, but I had never heard anything other than they did ask her to come back originally.

I'm the same way. In fact, I read other novels to movies for back story too.

And no! I've never heard that before! I love learning new stuff haha
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 07:50:20 PM »

Amy Steel shared the info about how the opening scene was her in her house and she hears a banging sound and goes to the dryer and it's Paul's head!!

Wow, I had not heard that either. She told you that at one of the cons you attended? Awesome! I don't even think that's in CLM.
atlarman
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 08:08:46 PM »

Wow the pauls head in dryer mightve been cool.... the whole reason I ever bought Jason lives in '86 was for any 'backstory ' (I had seen the movie when it openedI could get i had seen the movie when it opened!?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: