Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 24, 2017, 03:57:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Man, you are one scared cat"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: FvJ Jason Pics Without the Hock  (Read 1219 times)
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« on: May 14, 2010, 01:52:21 AM »

I found these couple of pics posted at the Night Owl forums, one pic by one of the makeup effects artists on the film and another is a scan from the book, The Making of Friday the 13th. Pretty rare pics that not a lot of people have seen and thought I would share with everyone here.

From the effects artist:
There was a makeup appliance done for the van scene and there was a problem with the dentures. I made a bust from the actual concept sculpt and the teeth were to look more like Jason from part 4 before there was a fitting problem

That was an early conceptual appliance sculpt done by myself and another artist

jimmyd
Smoke it to Your
Head Counselor

my michael/jason/freddy/pinhead tattoo

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 07:15:55 PM »

to me thats what JV would look like when he's 60  Grin
Robot5
Camper

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 03:20:14 AM »

A little bland, without colors, but still cool to see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: