Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

February 25, 2018, 12:44:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Damn enchiladas!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Question for die hard Freddy fans...  (Read 1436 times)
Cropsey
Camper

« on: November 25, 2013, 10:46:12 PM »

Did you like him in the movie?

I've watched each ANoES movie a couple times each over the years. I'm not nearly as close a diehard fan of that franchise as I am the Friday the 13th franchise.

But, at least to me, it's no secret that Jason wasn't up to snuff in this movie. Well, acting wise anyway. I felt he was dull. Uninspired. Good actors can portray emotion through make up or masks or suits or whatever, and you can clearly tell it's just a lug of a stuntman walking around. Well...again, at least that's how I see it.

But anyway, were fans of Freddy happy with how he acted and with what he did? Did he act out of character or was he pretty close to true form?
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 03:02:39 AM »

Freddy was in line with like parts 3 and 4 the two most successful Freddy after Freddy Vs. Jason. I like this movie so I think Freddy was portrayed accurately plus it's Robert Englund he's the man.
Nikki6am
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 06:55:51 PM »

I thought Freddy was great in this one. Obviously, there are subtle differences in how he is portrayed in each film, part 2 standing out more so than the others, but I felt like he was totally in character as far as what I envision when I think of Freddy.
Mrs.Cynical
Lifeguard

Just a happy camper waiting for death

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 09:33:11 PM »

Freddy was very close to his performance in part 3. Creepy yet somewhat comedic. He knows what he wants and how to get it. Jason on the other hand is basically his puppet for most of the film and Freddy stands as the puppet master.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: