Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 22, 2017, 12:30:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason belongs in hell, and I'm gonna see he gets there"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday the 13th part 1 discussion  (Read 46928 times)
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 01:57:53 PM »

I just watched it again on the actual Friday the 13th, and I really enjoyed seeing it again. It has a true feel to it. The isolation, the sense of dread. You could also make the argument that Jason was lurking around the camp during his mom's rampage. He could've thrown Brenda's body thru the window!
SwanKong
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 02:30:35 PM »

Good point, who's to say Jason wasn't doing a little research from the shadows while Mom was stalking the lads and lasses?  I think some people need a big budget production to fill the void in their imaginations when viewing a film to appreciate it or enjoy it.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2007, 05:23:40 AM »

Quote from: "ProwlerChad"
I just watched it again on the actual Friday the 13th, and I really enjoyed seeing it again. It has a true feel to it. The isolation, the sense of dread. You could also make the argument that Jason was lurking around the camp during his mom's rampage. He could've thrown Brenda's body thru the window!

Or his mom could had thrown her body too. if anyone have any rage they can do anything hell my mother got so pissed one time that she actally pick up a 170 pound man and push him out of her house.
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 05:41:12 PM »

I wonder how quickly Ned died when he went into Jack's cabin?
 That scene still spooks me, when he sees PV up on the porch.........
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 06:32:05 PM »

I wonder how quickly Ned died when he went into Jack's cabin?
 That scene still spooks me, when he sees PV up on the porch.........

It doesn't seem like Jack and Marcie went into the cabin much later then him...plus, you can die pretty quickly from a slashed throat...main arteries and whatnot

but that is really nasty that they had sex with a dead body above them...
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 07:35:48 PM »

Yea that's a good scene the way it played out as all you can really see is a black silhouette of Pamela before she enters the cabin. It is creepy and Kat I guess since they didn't know he was up there they didn't have a care.

Dark
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2007, 12:58:22 PM »

The even more disturbing thing is that Pamela was under the bed when the two were having sex in the first place. Which I bet made her more pissed off as they were going at it.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2007, 06:54:41 PM »

Quote from: "The Pumpkin King"
The even more disturbing thing is that Pamela was under the bed when the two were having sex in the first place. Which I bet made her more pissed off as they were going at it.

Thats true! I never thought about that much LOL
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 08:09:27 PM »

I wasn't wondering how quickly Ned died due to the cut, but how long he was in there before Mama V. offed him. That's a creepy thought. Did she hide for a bit and jump out at him?
I love how these movies leave things to the imagination.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2007, 12:48:58 AM »

I wasn't wondering how quickly Ned died due to the cut, but how long he was in there before Mama V. offed him. That's a creepy thought. Did she hide for a bit and jump out at him?
I love how these movies leave things to the imagination.

Sorry I wasn't saying that right...

If I recall correctly, weren't Jack and Marcie not that far off from him? Sure we could assume with movie magic and all that it was an hour later...but with night falling....i dunno, it just seemed like he was killed as soon as he was in there, and then Jack and Marcie came right along...
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2007, 11:53:46 AM »

The cries that Brenda hears during the storm are pretty creepy.

If I had been Bill and Alice, I WOULD have just walked out of there.
And I would've gotten to the ammo.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2007, 06:51:15 AM »

The cries that Brenda hears during the storm are pretty creepy.

I always wonder how come Alice did not hear the girl cries like Brenda. There was a storm but if Brenda could hear i just wonder how come Alice did not
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 07:07:09 PM »

Wouldn't Steve have been weirded out more by seeing Mrs. V. out at the camp sign? Or would she have been "checking in on the camp" since she was an old family friend?

I was watching some of the bonus stuff on the box set, and Betsy Palmer really thought she should've appeared earlier in the film, and not just during the fnal reels.

I kind of agree with that. She could've been seen in the store where Annie is looking for a ride, in that diner during the storm, or just somewhere very briefly. You know, everyone else that could have been a "suspect" was seen earlier, to keep audiences guessing.

What do you all think?
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2007, 07:12:37 PM »

I don't know...on one hand...perhaps...but on another hand I don't think so. Thats what was so surprising about it...you had NO clue it was her, there wasn't even a way to guess it.

But...Steve does say "Hey, what are YOU doing out here" he's already confused about why she's there...
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2007, 07:55:11 PM »

I also do not think she should had appeared early because it was a good shock just to have her at the end of the movie like they did

And also i think Steve was confused why she was out there. just listen to how he says the line you will see he is confused.

Also wonder what Mrs V was doing when Ned saw her.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
  Print  

Jump to: