Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 16, 2017, 05:56:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Man, you are one scared cat"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday the 13th part 3 (3d) discussion  (Read 84184 times)
SDR
Camp Cook

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2005, 05:48:47 AM »

I think you're the only person who found it 'disturbing', but a few members here have problems with the whole scenario.
Residently EVIL
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2005, 04:18:59 PM »

i've always wondered why they put Debbies name with the word Pregnant in parenthesis in the credits i mean it didn't really go the story. the only thing i can think of is that they wanted to make Jason out to be such a cold blooded bastard murderer that he would even kill a teenaged girl who is pregnant. but Jason doesn't know that so that makes no sense playing that angle. but i have another question: dose the unborn count towards Jason tally of lives taken i mean is he killing for 2 right?
SDR
Camp Cook

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2005, 06:13:33 AM »

Quote from: "Residently EVIL";p="12646"
i've always wondered why they put Debbies name with the word Pregnant in parenthesis in the credits i mean it didn't really go the story. the only thing i can think of is that they wanted to make Jason out to be such a cold blooded bastard murderer that he would even kill a teenaged girl who is pregnant. but Jason doesn't know that so that makes no sense playing that angle. but i have another question: dose the unborn count towards Jason tally of lives taken i mean is he killing for 2 right?

They probably did that because the audience never remembers the character's names, but would remember a character for looking different from the others, like being pregnant. Nothing to do with Jason and the storyline.

I can never remember the names anyway.:tongue:
Sirch
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 12:10:06 PM »

Quote from: "Residently EVIL";p="12646"

In my opinion: No. As long as it's not born it is still a part of the pregnant girl, and that counts as one.
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2006, 06:57:38 PM »

An unborn baby is a living being, man. I know its just a movie, but...... Life is life. Smiley
Shivers dude
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2006, 11:14:45 PM »

Quote from: "Residently EVIL";p="11561"

i wonder 'what if this movie never introduced the infamous hockey mask would the F13 series have as many sequels as it has? "  well  the major thing that really bothered me about this movie is that within the story Jason himself is never mentioned by name, none of the characters know the whole camp crystal lake story, we as an audience know thats jason, but  to the characters hes just some crazy killer in a hockey mask.

Thats a very good point you have, I actually never noticed that
Iwillstayalive
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2006, 08:01:14 AM »

yea i thought the 3-d part was bad but over all not counting fvj, this is my third favorite one. I liked the hippie guy hes like Chong and Shelby but the rest of the characters sucked. :jas10:  Freddy Vs Jason  :jasx:
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2006, 09:30:02 AM »

Yea Shelby and that Chong wannabe was the best in the movie the rest suck.

What i do not understand Debbie she is pregnant right and she was gonna drink a beer even if Jason did not kill Debbie she would had kill her baby herself drinking & Smoking so I think Jason did her a fav just kill her then.
reegan01
Lifeguard

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2006, 08:07:36 AM »

One of my favorite scenes in Part 3 is when the white biker guy flicks his cigarrette at Shelley. When you think about it, it takes some serious balls to flick your cig at any stranger. That part had me in hysterics.
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2006, 07:44:03 PM »

I like when the white biker dude gets pitchforked.

I liked the lead biker dude. He put up a fight. I still don't get where he got stabbed the first time he ran into JV. And why did he run into that corner of the barn during that first confrontation? It doesn't make sense.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2006, 01:02:16 AM »

Quote from: "reegan01";p="14509"

One of my favorite scenes in Part 3 is when the white biker guy flicks his cigarrette at Shelley. When you think about it, it takes some serious balls to flick your cig at any stranger. That part had me in hysterics.

Yea i though that was funny as hell when i watch part 3 sometimes. LMAO
Slice 'n' Dice
Lifeguard

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2006, 04:32:09 AM »

Quote from: "JaSoNoWnZu";p="8748"
Has anyone seen the movie in 3D?

I recently ordered the 3d version from ebay

you need these expensive-ish lcd shutter glasses ( which i have Smiley ) to view it in 3d

I cant wait till it gets here!
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2006, 03:29:22 PM »

I've answered this question before, but I will again: I saw Part III in 3-D in the theater. It was fun.
Six Feet Under
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2006, 10:06:59 AM »

Rules of horror movies:
You drink alchol, you die
You have sex you die
You smoke pot you die.
The one that was pregnant broke the rule drinking alchol.
So, yeah, she had to die, that is a rule haha.
Even though some people found that a no no, still a rule is a rule. No matter what.
voorhees for president
Lifeguard

« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2006, 03:59:32 PM »

The ending is what makes this my favorite FT13 film.  When she buries the axe in his head/mask, and how it makes you jump when she opens the barn door.  I want to go check out that barn someday, or at least visit visit the original camp crystal lake up in New Jersey
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36
  Print  

Jump to: