Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 11, 2017, 04:04:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason Voorhees has been dead for years!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday the 13th part 3 (3d) discussion  (Read 84008 times)
Master of suspense
Camp Cook

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2005, 03:05:23 AM »

I thought it wasn't any better or worse than any other early entries in the long running franchise.
The Ax Man
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2005, 07:39:11 AM »

/\  exactly.  all the chapters were practically the same exactthing, but they were all pretty entertaining which made up for repetitiveness.  except for the last two (not fvj) and the end to JTM (in my opinion)
Jason Voorhees
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2005, 03:24:40 AM »

Part 3 and Part 6 are defintely my favorites. Jason looks and is awesome in this movie. I think Richard Brooker was the best Jason, in my opinion.
SoulOfVoorhees
BANNED
Camp Cook

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2005, 11:24:38 PM »

I hate this movie for more reasons than I care to list.
Master of suspense
Camp Cook

« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2005, 05:05:23 AM »

Quote from: "Soul_of_Voorhees";p="8530"

Please list them! I love reading your reasons.  Smiley
Six Feet Under
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2005, 06:08:21 AM »

The head crush scene looked soooo fake, I mean gosh, do it right or just don't do it, and the death of Jason is so stupid, I mean, in later movies they have to use so much things to kill it, and now they use such a simple object O_o.
Master of suspense
Camp Cook

« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2005, 07:05:53 AM »

Quote from: "Six Feet Under";p="8672"
The head crush scene looked soooo fake, I mean gosh, do it right or just don't do it, and the death of Jason is so stupid, I mean, in later movies they have to use so much things to kill it, and now they use such a simple object O_o.

I think the idea here was the 'early Jason' was more human than later ones, where he was totally 'zombified'.
Fallen
Sweet Transvestite
Counselor

With a bit of a mind flip

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2005, 09:29:36 PM »

Has anyone seen the movie in 3D?
Six Feet Under
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2005, 01:54:36 PM »

Quote from: "Master of suspense";p="8678"
Quote from: "Six Feet Under";p="8672"

I think the idea here was the 'early Jason' was more human than later ones, where he was totally 'zombified'.

Yeah, maybe that is the answer, I think he was human till part 3, and then he turned in the zombie killer we all know and love
Or was he earlier zombie?
I think he is not human anymore after part 3, because, just look at his strenght O_o, I mean punshing a guys head off, launching people with a pole, oh my gosh, über strenght I reckon.
Residently EVIL
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2005, 04:02:26 PM »

i wonder 'what if this movie never introduced the infamous hockey mask would the F13 series have as many sequels as it has? "  well  the major thing that really bothered me about this movie is that within the story Jason himself is never mentioned by name, none of the characters know the whole camp crystal lake story, we as an audience know thats jason, but  to the characters hes just some crazy killer in a hockey mask.
SoulOfVoorhees
BANNED
Camp Cook

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2005, 06:54:41 PM »

Quote from: "Master of suspense";p="8660"

Well, the acting was atrocious (even for a Friday movie), the characters were entirely one-dimensional and stereotypical (even for a Friday movie), Chris was annoying and unsympathetic, the gore effects look fake, the scenes set up for the 3-D aspect look awful in 2-D, and the ending made no sense whatsoever.
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2005, 03:43:05 PM »

I saw it the theater, and it was fun in 3-D. Especially the speargun scene. Everybody ducked! :jas6:
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2005, 09:52:33 PM »

Quote from: "Soul_of_Voorhees";p="11571"
Quote from: "Master of suspense";p="8660"

Well, the acting was atrocious (even for a Friday movie), the characters were entirely one-dimensional and stereotypical (even for a Friday movie), Chris was annoying and unsympathetic, the gore effects look fake, the scenes set up for the 3-D aspect look awful in 2-D, and the ending made no sense whatsoever.

Couldn't agree more.
Sirch
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2005, 01:15:47 PM »

I think part 3 was one of the best in the series, and I actually think Richard Brooker did a good job acting Jason. I especially like the part after he has claimed his legendary mask and shoots the girl with the speargun... he does so in a very gallantly way.
And the ending(s) were great I think. I enjoyed watching this more than watching part 2.
Autobot_prime
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2005, 12:14:11 AM »

ok, first off, token new guy here, sup everyone. now to my question. Am I the only one who was disturbed at the fact that Debbie was pregnant? I mean I like waching teens get slaughtered as much as annyone, but something just never sat right with me about Debbie beeing pregnant and getting killed. Maybe it's just me.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 36
  Print  

Jump to: