Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

December 12, 2017, 03:01:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "I told the others, they didn't believe me!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Watch Friday the 13th Part 3 in 3D on TV .... in the UK  (Read 1135 times)
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« on: November 09, 2009, 12:52:25 PM »

Part 3 will be airing at 10pm Friday November 20th on UK TV station Channel 4  in 3D! You will need the anaglyphic, red and blue, 3-D glasses to see this in 3-D.

To find out more, visit Channel 4ís site, http://www.channel4.com/programmes/friday-the-13th-part-iii-in-3d/episode-guide/series-1/episode-1. Enjoy the Show!!

Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 02:01:55 PM »

Thats pretty cool that they are doing that!

I think back in the day they used to show Jaws in 3D on TV...but thats a childs memory, so maybe not.
jasonsfury
Camp Cook

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 02:08:34 PM »

I think it would be fun to watch the movie on TV in 3D. I have a 16mm print of Part 3, the television version. It's fun to watch where the censors decided to make the cuts in the movie to make it appropriate for a general audience for television. It would be a blast to watch the edited version in 3D! Wish I could find that somewhere.
maestro710
Victim

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »

I think it would be fun to watch the movie on TV in 3D. I have a 16mm print of Part 3, the television version. It's fun to watch where the censors decided to make the cuts in the movie to make it appropriate for a general audience for television. It would be a blast to watch the edited version in 3D! Wish I could find that somewhere.

Wow...sweet!! I'll bet that set you back a few bucks!!

On a somewhat related note....I've read about many Friday 3D theater screenings in recent years.  Of course, none of them are anywhere near me.

I have the anaglyphic 3D DVD and BluRay.  I also have a field-sequential copy that's pretty low-rez and not all that impressive.

What I'd really like is to see it in 3D on the big screen as it was originally intended.
What does it take to make a Friday 3D screening happen?  Does anyone know?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: