Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 19, 2017, 01:37:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You're going to Camp Blood..ain't ya?"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 43
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday the 13th part 4 discussion  (Read 92024 times)
Shivers dude
« on: August 12, 2005, 09:54:32 PM »

I thought the ending could have been better,but one of my favourite's of the sequels Smiley
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 10:39:38 PM »

I loved it. I though it probley one of the best movie of the series. Ted White made a great Jason.
Spectre1428
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 10:44:03 PM »

Easily one of my favorites in the series, first F13th film I had the pleasure viewing so therefore it suits me very well hehe. I loved all the kills and characters since they were fun to watch especially Crispin Glover's character Jimbo.
Shivers dude
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 12:16:31 AM »

It is my 3rd best Smiley Does anyone know what ''Ted'' was watching on that T.V?
Jason Forever
Resurrected
Counselor

Like Jason I have returned...

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 01:13:56 AM »

I like this one alot as well, I didn't so much mind the end as much as others I mean at least it wasn't as bad as the endings in 7 or 8...
Black_viper
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 05:10:42 AM »

I like this one too(Alll Jason movies i love)... In my opinion this is the most coolest movie ever! And the part where Tommy chopped Jason many times scene was very thrilling.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 09:36:11 AM »

Quote from: "Shivers dude";p="1550"

It is my 3rd best Smiley Does anyone know what ''Ted'' was watching on that T.V?

Look like some home movies someone made of some nude females
Jason Myers
Counselor

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 03:09:51 AM »

Second best after Jason Lives and IMO the last truly scary film of the series, Jason has never been more menacing nor brutal. Ted White for sure had to be the most intimidating Jason ever, he's such a psychopath in this one. Add to an outstanding Jason portrayal some awesome and violent-as-Hell death scenes, the ominous darker-than-dark atmosphere and tone, good heroic characters in Tommy and Trish, and IMO the best finale of the series. TFC's easily one of the best F13 movies.
Shivers dude
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2005, 03:24:29 AM »

Quote from: "Jason Myers";p="1714"

Second best after Jason Lives and IMO the last truly scary film of the series, Jason has never been more menacing nor brutal. Ted White for sure had to be the most intimidating Jason ever, he's such a psychopath in this one. Add to an outstanding Jason portrayal some awesome and violent-as-Hell death scenes, the ominous darker-than-dark atmosphere and tone, good heroic characters in Tommy and Trish, and IMO the best finale of the series. TFC's easily one of the best F13 movies.

Very well said,but I just thought the end could of been better since at the time it was meant to be the ''Final chapter'' Still one of my favourite's though
Jason Myers
Counselor

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2005, 03:27:15 AM »

In a way it is sort of final, being that it's the final film with Jason as a human (not counting the flashbacks/dreams in A New Beginning).
Shivers dude
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2005, 03:41:55 AM »

ahhh,I miss them days :grin:
The Knight
Victim

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2005, 01:03:52 PM »

Quote from: "Jason Myers";p="1714"
Second best after Jason Lives and IMO the last truly scary film of the series, Jason has never been more menacing nor brutal. Ted White for sure had to be the most intimidating Jason ever, he's such a psychopath in this one.

That, in my opinion, is what makes part 4 so effective- Jason is truly frightening.  Now mind you, he's killing people, so there is naturally an element of fear regardless of who plays Jason.  However, in Part 2 he's brought down temporarily by a kick in the nuts; in Part 3, he's temporarily immobilized by a knife in the leg- but by Part 4, not even splitting his hand down the middle stops him or even elicits a slight groan in pain.

His scenes chasing Trish, or when he breaks through the door and throws the hammer are very, VERY effective!
Jason Myers
Counselor

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2005, 11:39:51 PM »

I agree with you, Jason IMO has never been more frightening than in TFC. You can tell the filmmakers really wanted to go out with a bang when the human Jason saga ended and they most certainly did.
Shivers dude
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 01:53:27 AM »

Fri 13th 4 Had the most ''entertaining'' teens for sure Smiley
Jason Myers
Counselor

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 03:18:46 AM »

I personally found most of the teens annoying but they were funny. Can't go wrong with Jimbo's dancing :laugh:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 43
  Print  

Jump to: