Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 17, 2017, 04:39:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You are dead meat slime-bag!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 43
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday the 13th part 4 discussion  (Read 91990 times)
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2006, 02:52:50 PM »

He did turn out to be quite useless. I'm always disappointed when I see how he goes out in the movie........................ ..
If I'm drinking and watching PART 4, I usually laugh my ass off whenever he's  onscreen, and I can't explain WHY I'm laughing to virgins of the film, 'cause I don't wanna give away his fate.Then when they see how he dies, they laugh, too.  :jas7:
reegan01
Lifeguard

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2006, 12:11:14 PM »

My favorite part is when Rosie O'Donnell gets a knife in the head while stuffing her fat face with the banana.
Six Feet Under
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2006, 06:05:48 PM »

Ooooohhhh, yeah that scene, it was fast and brutal, just the way I like it Smiley.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2006, 03:02:30 PM »

I like each and every film in the series even when i say i hate them I still find myself watching them over and over again.

Pt. 4 is a great film for many reasons.

Jason is still human (if you go with the theory that he's human from the beginning) and like said in some previous posts, in the past films a few dinky things hurt him but he's learned to get past that, but he's still human...and because he's still human it brings a totally different scare factor to the film (though I'm not scared of any of these films) it could actually be real!

The characters. You get to know them and get to figure out which ones you like, and which ones you hate.

The ending was actually pretty cool. I don't understand why people don't like it. Please explain.
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2006, 01:32:10 PM »

I think that IV would've been a great finale to the series!
After IV, I've only really enjoyed the sixth and seventh movies.
VoorheesLover
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2007, 12:25:11 PM »

I can't remember right now, but I love how they have the opening with Paul from Pt2 retelling the story from Pt. 2 with clips from the first few films. Its also awesome that it continues right from the ending of Pt. 3, just as though Halloween continues into Halloween 2.

In the beginning you are also a bit shocked to see Jason being taken to the hospital morgue. You're just waiting for him to get up and start slicing people...obivously he's knocked out from his blow.

I did always wonder who that girl was in the hospital crying though, i mean it was an obvious point they made in showing her, I don't think they would have brought Chris to the hospital morgue...although she was acting crazy by the end of pt.3 that she probably would have been taken somewhere into the hospital

The character's werent really that annoying. I thought they were funny, and yes, Jimbos classic dance. Perfect 80s teens

Tommy is a cool character to have, especially since he goes on to be in my favorite film...but i'm surprised nobody mentioned THIS: Jason gets beaten by a CHILD! Doesn't that just go to show how really weak he was...i mean really did this kid really have THAT kind of strength to get that machete into his skull like that? on the same level though, i'd have to say its one of the better Jason kills, and could have been The FINAL Chapter.

Tommy and his family are just your normal average family members, which we havent seen in the series before this, its always been camp counselors or in the case of pt3 just teenagers on vacation. In this film they are trying to show that it could happen to any normal family

The girls were hot, the guys weren't too bad either, and overall it was just fun.

I also want to say that I felt really bad for the hitchhiker! I mean what was jason's purpose in killing her?
tabbysquealer
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2007, 02:46:02 PM »

there is something I have quite curious about for years: why did they leave Ted White's name out of the credits for the movie? all this time I never knew who he was until I saw his name in the end credits of part 7. and when I went back to watch part 4, I couldn't find him anywhere.

so why did they leave his name out? :jas4:
It's me..... Billy
Lifeguard

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2007, 03:13:26 PM »

Quote from: "tabbysquealer"
there is something I have quite curious about for years: why did they leave Ted White's name out of the credits for the movie? all this time I never knew who he was until I saw his name in the end credits of part 7. and when I went back to watch part 4, I couldn't find him anywhere.

He didn't want his name credited.  That was a conscience choice of the actor, and the studio has to obey or there would be some suing to do.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2007, 03:13:42 PM »

Quote from: "tabbysquealer"

According to an old fango (which has been known to be wrong):

Ted's name doesn't appear in the credits because he didn't want it to. He felt really uneasy about playing Jason.  Funny thing is even after he had the producer's take out his name from the credits, they still asked him to come back and play Jason for Part 5. Of course he turned it down.
Shifty
Camp Cook

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2007, 05:21:21 PM »

Between Rob's "he's killing me" and Jimbo's dancing, this is easily my favorite in the series.
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2007, 02:54:46 PM »

I really like how 2 thru 4 all take place in the same period of time.
Yeah, the opening montage is cool. 7 has a good one, too.

Ted White had a bad feeling about "killing" all of those teens in PART 4
VoorheesLover
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2007, 12:43:04 PM »

yes. it is really nice that they continue right on from each other within the same time period, its just ashame they didn't pay more attention to the previous installments and made him look like the previous Jason.
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2007, 03:22:30 PM »

I am in the process of watching the special features on the box set again, and they were showing the scene where Tommy and Rob are up in the bedroom, and Tommy puts this thing around Rob's neck...anybody notice that it kinda looks like the head of a penis? lol I've always thought that.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2007, 06:42:43 PM »

Quote from: "Kat"
I am in the process of watching the special features on the box set again, and they were showing the scene where Tommy and Rob are up in the bedroom, and Tommy puts this thing around Rob's neck...anybody notice that it kinda looks like the head of a penis? lol I've always thought that.

LOL i though i was the only one though that i was afraid to ask anyone on here since i though they might think i am crazy lol
ProwlerChad
Camp Cook

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2007, 04:10:19 PM »

I always felt bad for the heavy hitcher that got killed in IV.

Parts 2,4 and 6 are my faves to watch and drink adult beverages.

For some reason, when I start a mini-marathon, I never start with the first movie. I start with 2 and on from there.

The so-called "FINAL CHAPTER" is really the ending to me in many ways, even though i enjoy the sixth and seventh films.

I agree with Kat on how JV is still "human" in the 4th movie, although the supernatural element is still there.

The first four have a distinct feel to them. The woods, the lake, the characters.  The look and sound are genuine as well.
I always find myself going back to these earlier ones.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 43
  Print  

Jump to: