Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

October 24, 2017, 07:30:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "Jason Voorhees is dead!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 43
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Friday the 13th part 4 discussion  (Read 92220 times)
Shivers dude
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 06:02:47 AM »

Quote from: "Jason Myers";p="1896"

I personally found most of the teens annoying but they were funny. Can't go wrong with Jimbo's dancing :laugh:

Fair enough
The Knight
Victim

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 06:17:01 PM »

I personally found most of the teens annoying but they were funny. Can't go wrong with Jimbo's dancing :laugh:

The teens didn't bother me quite as much as some of the cheap ass kills.

For instance, Jason crushes one teen's skull in the shower, and impales another on a harpoon gun...

...but then he spears another one, and all you really see is the shadow of it happening...or throwing an axe through a door and hitting another teen in the chest- I mean, c'mon!

Today I've watched parts 3-5, and will probably watch 6 and 7 as well...and its pretty fun. :-)
Shivers dude
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2005, 02:00:01 AM »

Quote from: "The Knight";p="2006"

The teens didn't bother me quite as much as some of the cheap ass kills.

For instance, Jason crushes one teen's skull in the shower, and impales another on a harpoon gun...

...but then he spears another one, and all you really see is the shadow of it happening...or throwing an axe through a door and hitting another teen in the chest- I mean, c'mon!

Today I've watched parts 3-5, and will probably watch 6 and 7 as well...and its pretty fun. :-)

Why,did u start at 3?
The Knight
Victim

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2005, 10:58:11 PM »

Quote from: "Shivers dude";p="2118"
Why,did u start at 3?

Because on Scream (the Horror channel here in Canada) I had caught F13 and F13 Part 2 about a week earlier.
The Kurgan
Camp Cook

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2005, 05:48:23 AM »

Jason being killed by a kid though... nah. I was cheering was the J man the whole way.
Shivers dude
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2005, 06:05:36 AM »

Quote from: "The Kurgan";p="2359"

Jason being killed by a kid though... nah. I was cheering was the J man the whole way.

I did not like the end too much eithier.......
The Knight
Victim

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2005, 10:19:09 PM »

Quote from: "The Kurgan";p="2359"

I've never been able to cheer Jason on.

Some very annoying people in the movies haven't bothered me seeing them dispatched...but I still can't get past the fact that Jason is the monster, not the hero.

Still...aside from perhaps the first two parts, there always seems to be at least one character whose demise I grow impatient with...so in that sense, I guess I do start to cheer on Jason a little bit.
Shivers dude
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2005, 07:25:47 PM »

I think we all do every now and then........
Undertaker
Counselor

Lets Go Voltron Force

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2005, 09:30:37 PM »

The Final Chapter was a great entry into the series. It was the only time Jason was ever "killed". The only thing i did not like was the off screen kill of Ms Jarvis, the implied death does not work in my opinion
Sirch
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2005, 05:22:56 AM »

I think this was the best one in the series. The characters were well made, and for once one get to know each one of them a little bit instead of the producers making them only to get killed. Especially I liked watching Dead fuck, Ted, Rob and Sam.
I also think Jason had the best look in this F13, not too zombie like as in the other movies. And the way he kills (especially Dead Fuck) is more exciting, and he even make one or two trophys (dead fuck mounted on the door with spikes through his hands.)
The ending was pretty good, although i wished Jason would have an ax or something to fight back with instead of leaving himself defenseless.
NancyThompson
Your All Doom!
Head Counselor

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2005, 10:58:42 AM »

Yeah the ending was great to see Jason get killed like he did!
Maniac
Maniacal Admin
Junior Admin
Head Counselor

I Warned You Not To Go Out Tonight

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2005, 12:22:33 PM »

My one main gripe with this film is the way they built up Rob's character only to let him die like a big wimp. I mean he's going on about how he's gonna get Jason and all that for killing his sister but when they have their confrontation he just yells over and over "He's Killing Me"..
Sirch
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 04:06:07 PM »

That was a bit dumb, I liked his character and I think the actor did well, so it was disappointing. But if had been the one to kill Jason it had been worse, a cliché. If he would, he would surely marry Trish as well. :rolleyes:  If he had died the same way as the Duke in JGTH instead of screaming while he was hacked up by a hammer it would have been better.
SDR
Camp Cook

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2006, 08:53:43 AM »

Quote from: "Dark";p="12539"
My one main gripe with this film is the way they built up Rob's character only to let him die like a big wimp. I mean he's going on about how he's gonna get Jason and all that for killing his sister but when they have their confrontation he just yells over and over "He's Killing Me"..

Yeah. Way to go, Rob.:tongue:
Shivers dude
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2006, 11:17:17 PM »

Quote from: "Dark";p="12539"

I hated that guy, I dont think they really needed to put him in the movie
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 43
  Print  

Jump to: