Camp Blood :: The Films :: Photo & Video Gallery :: Facebook :: YouTube :: Store

February 22, 2018, 12:02:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Join us in the Chat Room every Friday night @ 9PM EST! - Chat is not working in firefox or chrome. Must use IE aka Microsoft Edge for the time being

Home   Help Rules Arcade Search CHAT Donations Login Register  

Random Quote: "You're doomed if you stay here!"
Welcome Guests!
By viewing this site as a guest you are missing out on member only forums and other features. Registeration is free, so SIGN UP now and remove this annoying message!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUpon Topic: Do you believe in Aliens?  (Read 15996 times)
random guy
Head Counselor

« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2007, 10:43:32 AM »

some claiming to even be married to an alien.

now who said long distance relationships cant work

anyways im still not sold on the whole abduction thing. maybe some people have been sodomised by aliens. if so, better them than me .

and yeah i government crafts seems likely. who knows what theyre building. like someone said, why dont they stay for longer or hurry up and go all imdependence day on us. i mean, i know earth is pretty crap but its no that bad
Kat
Webmistress
Head Counselor

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2007, 11:43:13 AM »

maybe they think we smell like shit, so they don't want to stick around LOL
random guy
Head Counselor

« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2007, 02:46:32 PM »

LOL

i bet they dont smell to great themselves. even will smith said so in independence day before he beat its ass in the desert
Black
Victim

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2008, 07:49:50 AM »

This Is a question that ask for everyone but who knows what out there I have seen many pictures and videos
that make me believe that they are real. At the moment I believe check out some of these videos.

Small | Large

Jameslofton
Camp Cook

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2015, 09:43:39 PM »

For basic life to occur anywhere it literally requires what would be considered many lottery wins. Planets in the correct orbital plane....stable star...the right ingredients...enough gravity to adapt to....water....etc.....etc... ..etc.....

Then if that wasn't enough, for anything even approaching dinosaurs would require more lottery wins. Extinction events to move the evolution process along....fluctuating ecosystems....then millions of years of stability....more fluctuations....etc.....

Then after all those lottery wins, we need an even bigger round of them to get to something approaching humans.

Can it happen? Of course. We're proof that it did at least once. Is it happening everywhere? Absolutely not.

People talk about the so called "Goldilocks zone". Its used to describe star systems(all observed lack this) but it looks as if the universe itself has one. The early universe is simply too extreme(drowning in radiation, quasars,etc.) and anything Hubble is seeing out there no matter how beautiful is dead. The past 5 to 10 billion years may be when the window for potential life opened. It took 5 billion years for Earth to get to where it is today. The window may even be closing.

Our own system is going to answer this question of life. The moons of the gas giants have many things to tell us and we are only in the infancy stage of exploring them.

Venus also needs a VERY close look. I think it has more to tell us than Mars. I hate how its been discounted since finding out its environment is so extreme but that's why it needs to be looked at. It can tell us so much about all the planets being found in other systems and what goes wrong(or right) when what looks to be a perfect planet is born that close to its star.
Sky
Obscurity Guard
Victim

« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2017, 04:05:00 PM »

In all probability, they exist. I doubt whether we have solid contact with them presently.
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2017, 02:50:02 AM »

I don't think it's a matter of belief to entertain the idea of intelligent life that isn't us.
hesvor
Head Counselor

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2017, 10:27:47 AM »

No word of a lie, there was a 1/3 of a page in yesterday's  Toronto Sun newspaper, that had an article about aliens. It said that that group Antonymothawas about to leak news that NASA getting set to confirm their knowledge of E.T. life.

Of course, a NASA rep denied it, but still...
Gash
"Gash, the bloodless man."
Camp Cook

Jason Rick!

« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2017, 04:46:57 PM »

I heard that Obama was going to do that when he left office, never happened lol. We're lied to about virtually everything.
Mrs.Cynical
Lifeguard

Just a happy camper waiting for death

« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2018, 09:48:06 AM »

Well, life outside of earth developing in other planets isn't such a far fetched idea, but I don't think they've discovered us yet. If they have, they're not interested.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: